Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-[Incoming Transmission]-
-[ |Sender ID: Max Cooper, Bretonian Citizen| ]-
-[ |Target ID: Bretonian War Cabinet| ]-
-[ |Location: Freeport 1, Omega 3| ]-
-[ |Subject: Request| ]-

Well, we explained it too short. I will give you a full purpose of the base, may I?
Freeport gives repairs and rooms, the same is on Sprague, and also there is so dry climate.
We want to add something special. As I already said, we want to make zone of relaxation for civilians.
50% of storage of the base we will send to build a bar. We will try to get drinks from all Sirius.
However, we aren’t planning to build military base. But will create armory for Mercenaries.
About anomaly.
We know about it and first time after base will deployed, we won’t open it till we will build Shield.
I am sure, shield will defend base from any kind of Radiation, and also, anomaly emits a small amount of radiation.
And if anything happens there, we take guilty on ourselves.

~Max Cooper.

-[Transmission Terminated]-
[Image: redflyer.jpg]

To whom it may concern ... I would like to inform you of our newly constructed base(still under construction to a point)
Base name "The Ore House" as the name suggests we are a Ore trading house of a Lawful and Neutral nature ...

Please find the attached Info card !!

"The Ore House !!

Long ago a small Flotilla of Spec Op Government agents Codename RED were lost in the Border Worlds believed to have been killed by an unknown enemy ... They Were Wrong !!!

Those agents while lost in the gas clouds and asteroids of the Omega's, stumbled on large reserves of valuable ore deposits, knowing one day these would be of great use they marked them on there nav maps ....

So for years to come they carried on there sometimes dubious covert missions, for the good of Sirius and the Bretonian Empire ...

Now no longer needed by the crown and getting on in years this band ex-military pilots put aside there engines of destruction, and searched out those long ago ore deposits ...

Switching Particle weapons for Mining Lasers, they used there skills to extract the precious metals from the stubborn rocks

So here we are present day, our numbers swollen and our strength greater than ever and a amassed fortune of wealth . So a station we shall build to trade ore to the masses, so come one and all and have your fill ...

We welcome and discriminate against no one except the accursed Nomad & Wilde ! we will have no trade are barter with the squids or there half mad servants...

So come traders all, big and small be welcome ... but just a lingering thought or warning for you to ponder, don't cross us ... Traders and Miners we may be ...
but we are still ...

Retired . Extremely . Dangerous

Please inform us as to what licensing we require and the cost ....
We apologise for the lateness of this application...

Kind Regards R.E.D_Mike_Quade
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Cooper,

Without a clear useful purpose for dedicating such a slew of resources in a dangerous area, your space-borne base application shall remain denied. I have also been advised that someone who was in a position to construct such an environment would be unlikely to encounter problems on a planet's surface.

Mr. Quade,

I'm not so sure on what you may claim your past to be, but what I am more interested is your present. Given the intended location and purpose of your installation, I would assume you affiliate yourself with either BMM, the IMG or perhaps Daumann. Although it would match the nature of the claims, I wasn't able to find any records of untapped resources in the system so I assume you are simply mistaken on the following.
As well as who you work with or for, the exact location of the base will also need to be sent to me (privately if need be). We will also need a confirmation that you have understood all the regulations concerning who is allowed access to your base, weapon platforms etc.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
[Image: redflyer.jpg]

Thank you for your response to our application ...
I would like to take a moment to clarify some points for you ... Although we have strong ties with BAF, and BMM and many of the other Bretonia corporation, we now keep to a more freelance roll in the Trade of Ore ... As for any records of the ore deposits, none were ever made to my knowledge, however I may be wrong on this point ....

Much of the Ore we now come by if purchased from Independent miners in our employ ...

We will employ an open port policy with docking rights for all once the station has been fully constructed ...at present we don't plan on having any offensive capabilities only defensive as would hopefully come under the umbrella of Bretonia protection, If Bretonia could supply us with an up to date list of who is allowed access I'm sure the base administrator will see to this ....

Best Regards
Mike Quade

Mr. Quade,

An independent venture, very well. As long as any miners under your employ do not breach the field division agreement they can continue to supply your base with ore.

As for docking permissions, a truly "open house" system is not allowed by our regulations. If you do not have a restricted docking list, a Bretonian IFF for your station and its docking processors would solve the problem of any unwanted entities landing there. Sections 1.5 and 1.6 of the Charter give a full list of those who are unwelcome in Bretonian space, which includes Omega-3. Fortunately that does of course include you within the patrols of our Armed Forces and Police. I would still advise you to create a small force of bombers of your own to assist in its defence.
Whichever of the two methods you use, full and permanent docking access must be given to all BPA) and BAF| ships.

With all that out the way, we simply need the licensing fee of 250 million credits to QCG|HMS-Victory or QCG|HMS-Endeavour and permission can be granted.

Best regards,
I am in full agreement to all you terms and agreement set out and have sent the registration fee of 250 million sirius credit for all the necessary permits.

[Image: screenflyer.jpg]

Mr. Quade,

I have received confirmation from the Treasury (my, they are getting faster these days) so your base is now approved. You may begin construction, and we shall be paying you a visit for an inspection within the coming week.

Best regards,
many thanks .....I look forwards to your visit Commissioner Magnus.
***start incoming transmission***
TO BRITONIA BASE MANAGEMENT

Dear Sir,

Greetings my name Jim Rockwell, me and my associates would like to construct a base in the Cambridge system. We would operate as a subdivision of the Gateway Corporation. We would like to construct an base for holding mined materials from the Poole system as well as a supply and storage facility for those in good standing with the Crown and Gateway. Base construction would consist of multiple storage units, with docking modules possibly at a later date. The bases planned name is "ATS Station" ATS-All Traders Service, We have chosen Cambridge due to its more secure location and easy logistics via the tradelanes. The location would be approx. 12.5k from the Poole/Cambridge Jumpgate at the following coordinates -74609-436 25013 on the Cambridge side. Deposit money has been sent from "Seti" to HMS-Victory as required. Have read and agree to the terms of base construction regulations. Thank you for your consideration.

[Image: screen8_zps96ab1b44.png]

***end of transmission***
[Image: 2yl1mxj.jpg]

Greetings,
I'm interested in constructing a base in the Cortez system, but am concerned about the following requirement:
  • No station may leave their docking rights unrestricted - "defencemode 2"€ - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties.
The station's intended function is the sale of luxury commodities and it would be useless if docking is restricted. Is there a way around this rule.

Regards,
OSSC representative Perica