Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: jatb.png]

Good day to you,

my name is Julia Adams. I am contacting you on behalf of Interspace Commerce.

Recent discoveries in the Omegas are of high interest to us and as it seems even to your local companies.

Interspace is interested in investing in the area. We predict a high requirement for storage space soon.

Thus we'd like to request construction rights for an installation in the Omega-3 system.

Planned to be called Faroe Shipping Platform, its close poximity to Sprague will speed up the development of both colony and installation.

The estimated 'rush' should cause a steady flow of raw resources from the deeper Omegas.

For further security we'd like to request the installation to be put in direct vicinity of the Planet, preferably opposite of the docking ring.

While we want to rely on mercenaries like the BHG in the beginnings of construction, the installation of weapons platforms later would not only protect our own interests in the area but serve as an additional defense grid for Planet Sprague.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: tbend.png]

Good day to you,

I was notified that accounting hasn't proceeded our payment yet and prioritized it. Here's the fee:

The Owners of Utopia

We have received your Registration Fees and the Fine.

You overpaid by the sum of Fifty (50) Million Credits. We have reimbursed your Account with the said amount.

Your Base is now fully Registered as a Legal Base

Thank you
Miss Julia Adams

We have received your Registration Fees

We would like some clarification on your Request. You state that you would like to build it and we quote "close proximity/direct vicinity of Planet Sprague".

How close is close/direct?

In accordance with the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations, any "Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing Base or Jump Gate, unless Special Permission is granted by the War Cabinet". The Docking Ring would fall in to this category.

If this is what you require, then we will need to approach, on your behalf, the War Cabinet and seek a Special Dispensation.

Please let us know, at the earliest opportunity, how you would like to proceed.

Thank you

Good day and thanks for your quick response,

We plan to build within the 10k radius. So if you could please inquire the cabinet about this that would help immensely.

This is the currently planned location: Map

Good day,

the board would like me to inquire if there's been any news about the status of our request.

Miss Julia Adams

We have petitioned, on your behalf, the Bretonia War Cabinet in regards to allowing Interspace Commerce building a Base in the Orbit of Planet Sprague.

We are pleased to inform you that permission has been granted.

Yo may proceed to build Faroe Shipping Platform once the outstanding sum of Two Hundred (200) Million Credits has been forwarded to the Bretonian Government's Accounts.

Please make sure that you have read and fully understood the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning.

Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you
[Image: ZTqmcmr.png]
Incoming Transmission from Canberra Star City
Tau-44, Natio Octavarium
21. August 825 A.S.
To: Bretonia Police Authority
Priority: Normal
Topic: Modular Base Registration - Eureka Station

Message Contents:

Good day, old chaps!

My name is Captain John Riley, Guildmaster of the Octavarium Mercantile Guild. Minister Kane previously communicated with Her Majesty's Government concerning the construction of a diplomatic and economic installation in the Cambridge system. As the OMG will be handling the daily operations of Eureka Station, I have been directed by the Ministry of Relations to submit this application.

Name of Installation: Eureka Station

Faction Affiliation: Natio Octavarium

Location: Lane junction at Ross Planetoid, within the 10K exclusion area around the HMS Norfolk

Purpose: Eureka Station will primarily serve as an economic installation, buying and selling ore intended for export to Rheinland. The base will be open to anyone able to operate legally within Bretonia. We will work closely with the BPA to ensure that nobody can use Eureka Station as a base for illegal operations and will deny docking rights to any person or faction attempting to do so. In addition to the station's economic function, Eureka Station will also serve as Natio Octavarium's official Embassy in the Kingdom of Bretonia as well as an emergency fall-back point in the unlikely event it becomes necessary to evacuate our civilian populace from Tau-44.

Proof of payment of deposit:
[Image: 6Cukz1G.jpg]

Captain John Riley, NO-Dreaded.Skies
Guildmaster, Octavarium Mercantile Guild

Transmission End
Captain Riley

We have received your application and initial licencing fee however the location you have requested needs some further clarification. The usual distance of 10K does not apply when siting new installations where operational warships are concerned, of course. Should you choose to continue with your application at this location you are pre-approved to start construction, after final payment, at a distance no less than 15 (FIFTEEN) Kilometres from the HMS Norfolk

Please also make sure that you have read and fully understood the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning.

Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you
[Image: ZTqmcmr.png]
Incoming Transmission from Canberra Star City
Tau-44, Natio Octavarium
29.August 825 A.S.
To: Bretonia Police Authority
Priority: Normal
Topic: Eureka Station Zoning

Message Contents:

I understand you're asking for clarification of Eureka Station's planned location. Yes, we are indeed requesting to site it at the Ross Planetoid lane terminus within the Norfolk exclusion zone. We would like to place a commercial and diplomatic station there for much the same reason Her Majesty's Armed Forces has posted the HMS Norfolk there. All traffic heading into the Omega border systems bound for Rheinland passes by there. We are well aware that the War Cabinet is required to sign off on construction, and we're willing to wait until they've had their say.

On a side note, I must admit to some confusion concering the 15K distance requirement. Both myself and the Guild's legal team can't find any reference to it in Chapter 5 of the Charter of Interstellar Law. The only mention of any distance requirement is the 10k limit mentioned in the first bullet point of ยง5.4. My legal team has requested that you cite the appropriate case or statute law concerning this.

Captain John Riley, NO-Dreaded.Skies
Guildmaster, Octavarium Mercantile Guild

Transmission End
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48