Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Battleship Hood, Dublin

To: Kingdom of Bretonia, Bretonia Police Authority, Bretonia Government
Subject: Request to build "IMG Research Station" in Dublin
Encryption: High

Greetings,

My name is Mike Williams, IMG Miner working in Dublin. I'm contacting you today to request a permission to build a Pob in Dublin called IMG Research Station, It will be build beside Battleship Hood for an extra protection from any attacks. The reason for this Station is to mine gold ore and to provide IMG miners some jobs in Dublin as they can't sell their gold ore to BMM/BMF stations. I sent 50 million credits to your bank account and I will transfer the remaining 250 million once I get your approval.

Proof of payment.

Best Regards,
Mike Williams
Independent Miners Guild

TRANSMISSION END
Dear Sir, Madam,

a few months ago the rebuilt Goldgeist station in Dublin had been destroyed again. Therefore the investors took a lot more convincing this time to sanction the loan for another rebuild.
I hereby request the permit to rebuild the station "Goldgeist" a second time at exactly the same spot as it was before, same affiliation (BMM) and same purpose, with the same rights as before. If there are any questions regarding procedure, please don't hesitate to call me.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM
[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]

ATTN OF: .......... Her majesties Bretonian Government.

SUBJECT: .......... Goldgeist rebuild,

To whom it may concern,

Would it be possible to know if you have received a request to rebuild Goldgeist base?
We have an order to relocate a base for him. As yet I have not heard back from Mr. Cassidy of BMM and want to know if this has been approved or canceled.

We can not, of course, commence without confirming all legal documents from the correct authorities are in place. Once coordinates, planning permission, and a 10% deposit is paid by Mr. Cassidy we can begin the process of moving it.

Regards,

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

Notice

IMG Research Station

Mr Williams: Further information is required before you may proceed. Please contact us via secure messaging facility to confirm the location of your proposed modular installation.

Many Thanks.

Notice

Goldgeist Station

Mr Cassidy: Please find your request approved to begin rebuilding. Please note my colleagues message from your last request to reconstruct - "Goldgeist is still registered. If it is constructed in the same place and with the same characteristics as previously licensed, consider the station approved.

However, be informed that should inspection find it at a significantly different location or with more features than permitted, then you will have to register an entirely new base."

Many Thanks.

Notice

Goldgeist Rebuild

Mr Hunter: Please note, this communication line is purely for submitting requests. Please direct all other queries through the appropriate Neural Net channel. Misappropriated use of this channel may result in a fine.

Many Thanks.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Battleship Hood, Dublin

To: Kingdom of Bretonia, BPA, BretGov, The War Cabinet
Subject: Construction of "Hood Research Station" in Dublin

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Based on this agreement with IMG Guildmasters, We would like to change the name of "IMG Research Station" to be "Hood Research Station" and we request a special permission from The War Cabinet as we need to construct the installation less than 10k from Battleship Hood for some security reasons. So I'd like to get an approval from The War Cabinet to build it within the range of 10K from Battleship Hood.

Best Regards,
Mike Williams
Independent Miners Guild

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]

ATTN OF: .......... Her Majesties Bretonian Government

SUBJECT: .......... Goldgeist rebuild,

Bretonian Government - Department of Registered Bases

Sir/Madam,

We apologise for the inadvertent post in our prior communication. Deep Space Engineers (DSE|) have a very good working history within Bretonia and trust this not happen again. The confusion lay in our understanding from Mr. Cassidy requiring us to proceed with the rebuild of the Goldgeist mining base in Dublin which entails making certain the specifications are accurate.

Our instructions from Mr. Cassidy is that the base is to be built at the same designated area as was permitted in the original build. This was, according to records, approximately 10.6km directly to the right of the New London Jump hole, and 18.7km from the mining field beacon - 15km from the field actual and slightly below the horizontal plane.

We note permission was also granted for two defense turrets and wish to confirm this is still acceptable in Dublin.

Regards,

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Battleship Hood, Dublin

To: Kingdom of Bretonia, BPA, BretGov, The War Cabinet
Subject: Construction of "Hood Research Station" in Dublin

Greetings Sir/Madam,

We are waiting for your reply, thanks and have a good day.

Best Regards,
Mike Williams
Independent Miners Guild

TRANSMISSION END

Notice

IMG/Hood Research Station

Mr Williams: as the War Cabinet was dissolved following the formal end of the war, your request has been reviewed by the newly formed "Committee for Modular Installations". This committee is formed of members of both the Houses of Lords and Commons, and it's purview is the review of requests to exceptions in law for modular installations, such as your own request. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you that your request for an exception to the law has at this time been declined.

The supplied response from the committee states: "We cannot see at this time any constructive benefit to Bretonia, or by extension the people of Bretonia, in the scope of this request. Due to this, we move to decline the exception to Bretonian Law. At this time, the Law will stand, and the base may be constructed no closer than 10K's from any existing installation".

If you wish to proceed, at a distance of 10K's or greater, please confirm within this channel.

Many Thanks.

Diaz

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Alejandro Diaz
Location ....... Omega 3
To ...................... Bretonia Goverment
CC ..................... BPA, BAF| OSI | MFE
Subject .......... Base construction

Hola there.

I am Doctor Alejandro Diaz from Med Forces Enterprise , i am currently assigned for Omega systems, i ask for for a base near Freeport 1, base name is Med Force Omega Hospital, her purpose is to treat other peoples and place for rest, all bretonia military and police will have access to base.

I also contact other Zoners and they agree to construct a installation near Freeport 1 for those purposes, i know it might break 4.3.4 - Base Operational Regulations law but with their permission we can only ask a license from you, i will provide you Communication with other Zoners so you can look.

Alejandro Diaz,
Hospital Manager , Omega 3
Med Force Enterprises

To: Bretonian Government
Subject: Base registration in Bretonian territory

Good day to everyone in the Committee for Modular Installations ,

I wish to submit our application for a new base in your territory at a location to be communicated via private encrypted channels when you are ready.

Our organization is called All Worlds Enterprises and we are a Freelancer entity not bound to any Sirius house. We are dedicated to the rule of law involving whichever government district we are operating within. My own actions have shown I am a friend to the Bretonian people and value our continuing relationship.

This new base would be called after our organization, All World Enterprises, and be providing trading opportunities and storage services for those Freelancer and contracted clients (as permitted by Bretonian Law) as required.

Docking rights would include all Bretonian Law Enforcement agencies, namely BAF|, [SIS] and BPA). Freelancer and client access would be based on contract, and respectful of the current state of affairs Bretonia has with different groups throughout Sirius, including omitting all parties listed under Article 1 – Hostile Entities.

Upon successful approval, we will ensure that our deployment does not violate safety measures such as the 10K distance rule as well as emergency measures response in worst case scenarios.

I have transferred the 50,000,000 credit deposit to QCG|HMS-Endeavour – as indicated in your guidelines to begin this registration approval process.

I look forward to all questions you have regarding our new endeavor and hope this will be the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson (Captain, Freelancer Civilian trader)
President of All Worlds Enterprises
A Freelancer Corporation
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48