Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Dear Sir, Madam,

I am greateful to announce that months after the destruction of the Goldgeist station in Dublin, the radioactive debris has cooled off enough to construct the base again out of the remaining scrap. Furthermore the sponsors are convinced that this time the station will last longer to provide more profit for Bretonia.
I hereby request the permit to rebuild the station "Goldgeist" at exactly the same spot as it was before, same affiliation (BMM) and same purpose, with the same rights as before.
Considering the lack of response by the Bretonian military and police forces in the face of the Gallic armada that destroyed the station back in the day, I am positive that you won't demand any financial compensation for a simple rebuilding. If there are any further questions or bureaucratic obstacles, please don't hesitate to respond.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

Notice

BMM Goldgeist

To Mr Proinsias Cassidy, BMM: BMM Goldgeist is still registered. If it is constructed in the same place and with the same characteristics as previously licensed, consider the station approved.

However, be informed that should inspection find it at a significantly different location or with more features than permitted, then you will have to register an entirely new base.
* incoming transmission *
Greetings. Martin is in touch. Callsign Gold-1
I do not like very long introductions, let's get down to business right away. I am requesting permission to build and register the station.
Station Name: Herus Trading Platform
IFF Station: Freelancer
System: Cambridge
Coordinates: 6D (near Planet Cambridge)
Purpose of construction: Storage and sale of ore.
means of payment transfer: completed.
[Image: 2337bc6c1442.jpg]

[Image: 68ac7658c0dc.png]
*transmission ended*

Notice

Herus Trading Platform

To Mr Martin, Gold-1: Your application has been approved and your space station has been registered. Before building, please take heed of Clause 1 of the Charter Amendment "4.3.4 - Base Operational Regulations": Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing Base or Jump Gate, unless Special Permission is granted by the War Cabinet.

Good luck in your business ventures.
-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: High

[Image: cvKMP7j.png]

Greetings,

Please let me introduce myself, my name is Professor Matt Williams founder of Sirius Technology Center and former owner of Illfracombe Base in New London and Phoenix Base in Omega-3.

I'm contacting you today to request construction of our new HQ office (Sirius Technology Center) in New London, Bretonia.

We know that the economy is not at the best after war with Gallia and Bretonia has lost a lot of Assets in Army and Civilians so we want to start and invest in Bretonia again and we have some plans and projects which should offer some job opportunities with big rewards for all Bretonian Corporates and Civilians.

Station Name: Sirius Technology Center
IFF Station: Freelancer
System: New London
Coordinates: near Planet NL
Purpose of construction: Production and Trading facility.

Full payment will be send once we get your approval and your bank account to make the transfer.

Thank a lot and have a good day.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center

-Transmission Terminated-

Notice

Sirius Technology Center

To Prof. Matt Williams, STC: The approval for payment is granted. The bank account is named on the info page. The approval for construction may only be granted once payment is received. Thank you.
-Incoming Transmission-

[Image: cvKMP7j.png]

Greetings,

Thanks for your initial approval. A transfer with 350 million credits is sent to your bank account QCG|HMS-Endeavour.

Payment.

Thanks and have a good day.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center

-Transmission Terminated-

Notice

Sirius Technology Center

To Prof. Matt Williams, STC: Your project has been registered. Good luck!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Incoming Transmission-

Priority: High
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To The Kingdom of Bretonia,

let us introduce our issue:
after any diplomatic attempts were unsuccessful and remained unanswered by RM, they destroyed our home base Omega Palace in Omega 7. With the friendly and generous help of the Zoners, many of us were saved and are now refugees on Freeport 9. We would like to kindly ask for permission to build a new base in Omega 3.

Station Name: Omega Palace
IFF Station: Zoner
System: Omega 3
Coordinates: D4 near Freeport 9 around 5K from Freeport away
Purpose of construction: Production and Trading

Furthermore We ask for a Special Permission, about your laws "4.3.4 - Base Operational Regulations", to build the base near, not closer then 5k from our savior and partners, at Freeport 9.

We think we would be more than an asset for the Kingdom and the system and forever grateful to the kingdom, if we got permission to rebuild ous Base in Omega 3.

The payment will be send once we get your approval to your Bank account

Sincerely yours

Shikrato
Refugee spokesman

-Transmission End-

Notice

Omega Palace

To Mr Shikrato: Your request for registration is unclear. There is no installation called "Freeport 9" in the Omega-3 System. Perhaps you meant Freeport 1?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48