Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: image.png]

Good day,

Apologies about the late payment, an admin error meant it wasn't sent with the application

[Image: sent.png]

Yours Sincerely
Nick Leeson
SpaceGroup
[Image: 0BcPQRB.png]
<Message Begins>

Sender: Jessica Thomas
Source: Scrimshaw Cove, Inverness
Recipient: Bretonia Police Authority
Subject: Base Registration

<Message Integrity: 89% / Status: Transfer Complete>
[Image: t9t0VCz.png]

Hello.

I sent you a recent communication informing you of our construction in the Inverness system, and would like to follow due process as closely as possible by providing the following information:

Base Name: Scrimshaw Cove
Affiliation: Privateer (Bretonian)
Purpose: Borderworlds privateer refuge and trade port
Docking rights: Restricted (BAF|, BPA), BIS|, and Bretonia-friendly groups only)
Registration fee: payment proof

As stated in my previous transmission, construction has already begun. Aside from the failure to register the base prior to beginning construction I believe we have now fulfilled all obligations in regards to base operation within Bretonian jurisdiction, and I hope you can forgive my ommission.

Finally, I would like to ask that you consider our request for a legal review of the current status of the Inverness system, I can assure you the findings of any enquiry will be highly anticipated by the community here.

Thank you and good day to you. Jessica Thomas out.

<Message Ends>
Mr. Nick Leeson

We acknowledge the payment sent

You are permitted to start construction of the Base after you have transferred the Three Hundred Fifty (350) million credits registration fee subtracted of the Fifty (50) Million Credit deposit, as stated in 5.3 - Registration Zones for Bases, Zone 1: Cambridge, New London - 350,000,000 credits

We suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols

Thank you for your cooperation
Miss Jessica Thomas

All the paperwork seems in order but there's some other issue.

There is the case of a Fine, because of the contravention Bretonian Laws by owning an illegal Base.

This fine will be the standard Fifty (50) Million Credits for the First Offence.

These fines can be paid to the Accounts of:

BPA)Gerald.King[CCD] or BPA)Rose.Eddings[CCD]

Once the Outstanding Fees and the Fines have been paid, your Base will be Registered.

[Image: 0BcPQRB.png]
<Message Begins>

Sender: Jessica Thomas
Source: Scrimshaw Cove, Inverness
Recipient: Bretonia Police Authority
Subject: Base Registration

<Message Integrity: 83% / Status: Transfer Complete>

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, please review the attached for evidence of the payment of our fine.

Non-compliance fine: payment proof

Payment of the $250,000,000 registration fee was evidenced during my previous transmission, which I imagine you have a datalog of, so I imagine that finishes our business here.

Jessica Thomas out.

<Message Ends>
[Image: Osoq7eh.jpg]

...:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::...
Sender: Chris Taylor
Recipent: Bretonia Police Authority
Signal Strength: Good
Encrytion: Moderate

Good evening,
My name is Chris Taylor. Along with my companions, I am one of the Founders for Ironhead industries. We have come upon the residents of bretonia to purchase a base license for our company to call home, on top of a base of operations that would allow us to provide goods for the allies of Bretonia and the house itself.
Name: Ironhead Industries
Location: Zone1, NewLondon System. Southampton Debris field C3 Location
Purpose Of base: Ore storage and Trading with some production
Base IFF: BMM
Factions Allowed clearance: BPA),BMM,BAF|,BIS|

A credit deposit was made to QCG|HMS-Endeavour as per 5.2 Base Registration conditions

Yours Truly
Chris Taylor

...:::END TRANSMISSION:::...
Mr. Chris Taylor

We acknowledge the payment sent
All the paperwork it's in order

You are permitted to start construction of the Base after you have transferred the Three Hundred Fifty (350) million credits registration fee subtracted of the Fifty (50) Million Credit deposit, as stated in 5.3 - Registration Zones for Bases, Zone 1: Cambridge, New London - 350,000,000 credits

We suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols

[Image: Osoq7eh.jpg]

...:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::...
Sender: Chris Taylor
Recipent: Bretonia Police Authority
Signal Strength: Good
Encrytion: Moderate

Good evening. We have heard your response and have now supplied the three-hundred and fifty million credits through with the inclusion of Proof. And i do suppose that has put everything in order for our placement.

Yours Truly
Chris Taylor

...:::END TRANSMISSION:::...
[Image: YaCTsh5.png]

Hello,

My name is Maria Shelby and i'm the Vice-Administrator of Freeport 1.

As you may know, some changes were made within the composition of the CoF. Along with these changes, we are having a large number of interns that are being trained and prepared to take on the roles of administrators on the various Freeports around the Sirius Sector. The current configuration of the station is currently limited in terms of space.

Thus I am contacting you today regarding an extension, an annex sort to speak, that I'm interested in adding to Freeport 1. Of course, building such a space would require another base-sized structure connected to the Freeport, and as such I felt it would be prudent to contact the BPA to announce such an undertaking.

Please inform me if there are any procedures that need to be done prior to building this annex.

Good day.

Maria Shelby
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: h2kkmZ9.png]
Miss Maria Shelby

As Bretonia Police Authority understands the need for more space, nevertheless regulations are to be followed and as stated in "5.4 - Base Operational Regulations ... Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing base or jumpgate, unless special permission is granted by the War Cabinet.".

This issue was taken into the War Cabinet and an exception has been allowed.

Our suggestion now is you should follow the Bretonian Base Registration Protocols.

Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48