Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: BPA
Priority: High
Topic: Modular Base

Message Contents:

Good morning. Borderworld Exports are looking to create a modular base in the Cambridge system, named Andover Station, and require approval for us to do so. We had previously sent a transmission however this was not through the proper channels. I have forwarded the message now that we have been directed to the correct place. The message reads:

Quote:Good morning representatives. My name is Peter Hudson and I am here contacting you on behalf of Borderworld Exports about the construction of a new modular base. A Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing employee has been in contact with me about Bowex aiding BMM with the construction of the new shipyard in Cambridge. I have been in contact with the Bowex Directors and a unanimous decision was made fairly quickly. We'd like to offer our services in the construction of this new shipyard by providing a new platform to help speed up the production of the shipyard.

This new platform, or modular base, we want to erect will be situated near the Construction Ship Fenland so that we can provide another base of operations, security and a means to deliver more cargo and people to aid with the construction of the shipyard. Bowex and BMM have been on great terms for a very long time so it would mean a lot for us to help out, especially post-war.

[Image: 34kNdoU.png]

A deposit has been wired to the appropriate account. Thank you for your consideration.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
Hello gentlemen, excuse me to speak again on the same subject, but I would like to remind you and request, in accordance with the provisions of chapter 5, paragraph 5, we would like to request permission to place 2 (two) Weapons platforms for defensive purposes for the "14 BIS - 4D & A Comerce". The base when it was vulnerable and simply wish to protect our base.

Thank you for your consideration.
Dctz-06

Your request for 2 (Two) weapons platforms is Approved.

Peter Hudson

Your request to construct a modular base near Construction Ship Fenland is Approved. Please ensure your base does not interfere with traffic or the operations of Fenland.

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Mehmed Selim, Premier of New Crimea, associate of the Secret Intelligence Service.

Recipient:

BPA Base Zoning

Secure facility, Planet Exeter.

Priority:

High

Encryption:

High

Privyet.

Apparently, when someone wishes to commence large scale orbital construction in the Houses, they have to conform to these rather... inflexible zoning and development laws, and apparently courtesy is placed in higher regard than strategic sensibility.

It's neither my job, duty, place or obligation (or even Communist prerogative) to really rant about something like this, so I will get on with the declaration of intent.

It is my understanding that the Exeter System is currently the front line in a conflict with Bretonia's (and thus my) enemies, and I therefore believe, under the advice and guidance of Governor-General Hall, that the construction of a modular orbital platform (henceforth to be named Isca Fortress) would be of benefit to our cause. The base will be administrated in my name and that of my pocket state on the surface of Planet Exeter (in addition to Bretonia itself) , and will squawk IFF codes provided by the BIS/SIS in accordance with my spaceborne force's present arrangements.

Due to the frontier situation in Exeter, I also declare that I intend to interpret certain Conditions of the zoning protocol differently, and more liberally, than your nominal policy. First, the positioning may be slightly objectionable, nonetheless, BPA command (and likely the rest of Sirius) will be informed. Second, in keeping with the aforementioned situation, construction will begin upon the immediate dispatch of this communique rather than awaiting for discrete affirmation. Third, I would like an invoice of any relevant fees up front.

That is all.

[Image: Transmission-small.gif]

[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

ENCRYPTION 星雲の暗号化

SENDER Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
RECIPIENT Bretonia Police Authority - BPA)
LOCATION (NSE) New London Office
SUBJECT Modular base

Greetings BPA) representative,

In the beginning, I would like to apologize for the high encryption measurements applied from our side. My name is Sara 冴咲 Tanaka and I represent the Nebula Shipping Express (NSE) freelancer company. We are a part of the Nebula Research & Development ™ corporation which is managed by freelancer researchers, businessmen & women. We would like to apply for a license to initiate the construction of our modular installation.

The information concerning the installation name, location, and the main installation's activity is sent to your respected office via a highly encrypted route. I also provided a digital receipt showing the transfer of 50,000,000 Sirian credits to BPA)Penny.Anders[CCD] - The document is attached to the bottom of this transmission window.

Thank you for your time.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Good day. We would like to discuss getting a license for a base Interstellar Beacon. We will send the details through a secure channel to you.

Best regards, Raul Golden

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]

Notice of Changes to the Registration of Bases

Changes as of 4th August 827

Altered:

The Bretonian Government is now responsible for Bretonian Base Registration instead of the Bretonian Police Authority. All confidential information is to be sent to this address instead. All payments are to be sent to QCG|HMS-Endeavour from now on. All payments that were sent to previously valid destinations before this change are considered valid.

Esteemed Mrs Sara Tanaka and Mr Saul Golden, it is advisable that you send the same details that you have sent to the BPA, to the mentioned address instead. Only then the construction can be approved. Thank you.
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

It's Mr. Raul Golden, not Saul Golden.

Anyway. Quite welcome, that bretonian government was finally able to decide who can resolve base registrations. A lot of water changed its rivers though. Economical situation in Sirius was risen and then destroyed back again, while we decided to grow more permanent roots in Liberty.

We aren't ready to take steps into Bretonia anymore, though we were thinking to go immediately before. Perhaps one day in the future, if things would change again, but for now we are good.

Best regards, Raul Golden

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Director Mehmed Selim, H.M.S.I.S.

Recipient:

H.M. Government Office

Planet Harris, Undisclosed Facility

Priority:

High

Encryption:

Modest

In accordance with required Bretonian law, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service hereby acknowledges the zoning requirements in light of agitation by certain Government parties, and henceforth requests the registration of its facility in accordance with both the zoning law and as succession to prior attempts at construction which were cut short by enemy action. Due to the requirement for secrecy of this facility, the Service invokes all relevant privileges and legal acts, and will be transmitting sensitive registration information on a secure channel.

Update

Base Registration as of 14th August 827

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48