Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: GFo5U5T.png]

Base ownership change

Greetings.

John Kowalsky here, owner of the New Hope complex.
As you probably know, we recently bought the 'ApexCo Headquarters' base. Therefore, please update your files. If the base has any unpaid bills or other obligations, we will pay them in full.
In addition, we have started the process of disassembly the base in order to move it to the C-3 sector, next to our Institute.

Good day for You all.

Notice

ApexCo Headquarters

To Mr Kowalski: There is no installation by the name of "ApexCo Headquarters" in our database. Would you like to register it?

TRANSMISSION INCOMMING...

To: The Kingdom of Bretonia

Hello there!

My name is Uncle John and it seems that I neglected to inform you earlier. Things have been so busy. The base in Omega 3 known as "Dreamland Harbor" has been purchased by me. It was transferred from former owner Herbet Daumann a short time ago. All law enforcement agencies will continue to have access to the base and all laws will continue to be observed.

Your friend,
Uncle John
(12-26-2020, 01:29 PM)The Kingdom of Bretonia Wrote: [ -> ]

Notice

ApexCo Headquarters

To Mr Kowalski: There is no installation by the name of "ApexCo Headquarters" in our database. Would you like to register it?
[Image: GFo5U5T.png]

Base ownership change

Well, in that case we would like to register the base.
Payment has been sent:

[Image: 4R9PjwF.png]
[Image: 7FhTGQF.png]

The base is temporarily broadcasting as 'ApexCo Headquarters', we have already started reconfiguring the transponders and we have started the process of towing the base to the C-3 sector.

Good day for You all.

Notice

ApexCo Headquarters

To Mr Kowalski: Your project has been registered. Good luck!

Notice

Dreamland Harbour

To Mr John: Thank you for notifying us. Good luck with your endeavours.
[Image: IsqmFYz.gif]
[Image: bZP9YFB.png]
[Image: K1vPLKX.gif]

[Image: DBDsYFA.gif]
ID::ENTITY: :: Toccata Industries Corporation
RECIPIENT: :: The Kingdom Of Bretonia
:SUB:JE C:T: :: Modular Registry
L,OCATION: :: Lab Reactor Complex - Omicron Delta / Cortez Working

Good Day, Ladies and Gentlemen!

It's me again Toccata Representative, regarding the movement of an old Bretonian Core 3 Installation, Currently partly situated in Leeds.
Working process on the disassembly is running already.

(12-29-2020, 08:21 AM)Toccata Industries Corporation Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen!

My name is John Toccata, Head Command of Toccata Industries Corporation, a Zoner Company specializing in Trade Routes, Researches, Logistics and Hauling and Science, so what leads me to contact you is not long ago we had a deal to buy an old big Bretonian Modular Installation, the seller wanted us to move it and reconstruct it to a new spot. We are ready to start the work, we wanted to inform you that we will rebuild it in an Independent World of Cortez,
but under Bretonian Flag as it's been. Everything will be in order, we will use it as a warehouse and your forces will be always welcomed for inspections or just for a drink. We will give it a Zoner IFF and a brand new Freeport name (typically for the Zoners). We do believe will be helpful in many ways. Some of the parts are ready to be shipped, some of the extensions will come after, as we have them stored in different warehouses we have booked. And not on last place we want to see it in your register with the legal Constructions, Probably you have it in your data base list or in archives as it's been nearly abandoned and dusty, so we will give it a new life and a home for every good hard worker, businessman and every company who wants to gain results of the business, new and more possibilities and opportunities for extending the work areas.
If you need any additional information we will be happy to assist. Due to safety reasons we can use coded comm channels for the specific details.

We have already opened Transmission Channel to the Libertonian Government, and we hope everything will be in order soon.
Please, let me know, if you need any more details. I will be very happy to provide any information!

Sincerely

John Toccata
CEO, Tactic, Chairman

To: Bretonian Govermment Channel
Topic: Request The construction of an extension for 14BIS
Date: 03/01/828 A.S.

14BIS D&A Comerce already has a friendly and service relationship with the Bretonian and Libertanian governments; Its initial affiliation with BMM was chosen because it is one of the largest companies in all known systems, the entry of our CEO to BMF | (BMF | Rock) made 14BIS advance in the corporate world that the Cortez system was invited to join. As a constitutive process of a solid alliance, we signed a contract with 46th | assault navy, being an important support point.
We wish to expand our accommodations with the intention of better serving this esteemed alliance, for which the release of the construction of the 14BIS D&A Comerce Extension would be essential.
We thank you in advance and appreciate your consideration and appreciation,

Regards,: [Image: Ass-CEO-14-BIS.jpg]14BIS CEO
Greetings
I would like to make the base in cortez if you allowed . I have send also message to the Liberty .
We will like to sell all that we have and also we gonna use it for mining base . The base will gonna be public.
Thank you
I am waiting respone
Sender: William Scott, BMF
Subject: Modular Base Construction

Greetings!

The BMF is expanding its gold mining operation. Therefore, I request official permission for the construction of a storage depot in the area adjacent to the Independent Gold Field. Looking forward to finishing the necessary procedures in the shortest time.

William Scott, Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
[Image: UNAGbne.png]

Raul Golden appeared on screen.

Greetings Bretonian government.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Raul Golden of Interstellar Beacon workshop, which produces ship devices of a high technological nature to its customers. We usually hire transporting companies or take only a very small fee, with placing materials transportation on client's shoulders.

The root of our organization is made from zoners, as well as a core team of main scientists and workers. Some time ago we became a branch of Genesis Research Group, which brought us more hands and brilliant minds. We are open for local hiring though, but mostly in a logistic department. At the moment we are located in Liberty, but we aren't really tied to be in one place forever.

We ask you for permission and registration to relocate our base into your space. Our most desired wish for a long time was to have confidence in the safety of all crew, of all workers. We see the Bretonian Government granting this wish to its citizens, which makes us willing to become part of your commercial space as well.

Transmitting coordinates, best regards, Raul Golden.

Raul Golden closed the video channel.

[Image: g3OzRD6.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48