Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Miss Paddy

Your new establishment has been visited today by one of our officers. It seems your station now includes two (2) weapons platforms. From our records you have not been approved for these and, as your station is in such close proximity to the field, it is unlikely they would be. Your stations licence will be renewed only after you remove the platforms. You have 48hrs to comply

Additionally, the Bretonian Government are not responsible for the placement and management of installations and, as such, should your station be destroyed again you will be required to pay the initial registration fee should you choose to re-build

Thank you
Mr/Miss Nakagawa

Your application is provisionally approved on the basis that you agree to the following:
  1. You will pay all the required fees
  2. your installation will be situated between the two lanes, not impeding any travel in the centre part of the 4 lane junction
  3. you agree to abide by the Bretonian Charter Of Interstellar Law

Thank you
(04-16-2018, 08:40 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Miss Paddy

Your new establishment has been visited today by one of our officers. It seems your station now includes two (2) weapons platforms. From our records you have not been approved for these and, as your station is in such close proximity to the field, it is unlikely they would be. Your stations licence will be renewed only after you remove the platforms. You have 48hrs to comply

Thank you

It seems I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.

It is very simple, Mr BPA. I was under imminent attack by the MLA, and there was a desperate need to build them. I had no choice. Take away my defence platforms and I am dead meat.

In my desperation to protect my staff, my livelihood I didn't even think to consider the BPA rules, and I am sorry. It certainly wasn't intentional.

I would like to ask that, in light of the desperate situation, and one that saw the Leader of the MLA have his ship blown to bit, that an exception be granted, as this was an exceptional matter.

Tolerance and understanding would be appreciated.

Paddy. (Miss)
Miss Paddy

Your application for weapons platforms is denied. Also, the BPA are not responsible for system security in Dublin, that is a matter for the BAF, although due to the current situation with Galia you are unlikely to receive any assistance.

Thank you
//New Message Received//
//Sender: SamuraEX0041YS//
//Opening...//

To the Bretonian War Cabinet and whomever it may concern.

We are delighted to hear of the provisionary permit to construct our installation. As promised the required fee has been deposited into the neural net account of QCG|HMS-Victory by our local liason 'Picon'. Construction of the installation is currently underway and progressing nicely.

[Image: victory.png]

We would also at this time like to make you aware of our intention to expand our installation's foundation to Core 2. We hope this will give us the space we need to house the volume of goods we expect to receive over the coming weeks.

With the utmost regards.

Samura Estates Exec. Takuya Nakagawa

//End of Message//
DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS
Scrap Palace =DSE- HEADQUARTERS

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ TRANSMISSION-outwards ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

SENDER: Steve Veltman
POSITION: CEO of =DSE-
TO:
Bretonia Police Authority

Base Construction Request, Cambridge.

Deep Space Engineers (=DSE-) are vitally involved in the construction of jump gates and trade lanes in Pool, essential to the war effort. With the aim to maximise efficiencies with our supply of Ageira equipment, parts and supplies we need to consider the construction of a logistics base of operations.

=DSE- would like to construct a core two base close to Planet Cambridge. This is in a major transit system, has ready access to daily supplies, and quick response access for defense by the BAF and BPA.

The placement is a little problematic for us as we see the most efficient and most logical place to enable the Liberty Mastodon to manoeuver is actually above the planet about 1.2k directly above the mooring fixture. It would be angled down directly towards the first trade lane to NL at 5k away. This allows fast and easy base docking, adequate maneuvering to all trade lanes and mooring on Pl Cambridge. Above all it does not hinder any traffic as we are above the congestion intersection.

We realise this would need permission from the War Cabinet. We also wonder if we could trial this for one week with a view to test the concepts before permanent construction begins.

Could you please advise if there is any willingness within the War Cabinet in the first instance to allow us to construct at the said position and if so could a test base be built. This so we, =DSE- and Her Majesties authorities can evaluate its feasibility.

Sincerely Yours,

Steve Veltman CEO of =DSE-

[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]
[Image: 0092ZOe.png]
[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]
Mr Veltman

Applications for construction within the vicinity of the Cambridge Research Facility are not considered under any circumstances.

Thank you
DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS
Scrap Palace =DSE- HEADQUARTERS

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ TRANSMISSION-outwards ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

SENDER: Steve Veltman
POSITION: CEO of =DSE-
TO:
Bretonia Police Authority

Base Construction Request, Cambridge.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Could you elaborate as what is called "vicinity"? I am particularly wanting to know if there is a set minimum distance. If there is a major area bans on construction in Cambridge, it would benefit us to know where we could and could not consider our logistics base.

Sincerely Yours,

Steve Veltman CEO of =DSE-

[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]
[Image: 0092ZOe.png]
[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]
Mr Veltman

Please refer to the following navmap:

Cambridge modular base construction restriction zone

As you can see there is a 15k no-build area around the planet. Anywhere else in the system is generally approved for construction, assuming that all conditions as set out in the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law are met

Thank you
Incoming transmission
Security channel opened
Priority:VERY HIGH
Greetings,
As we have spoken about the registration of the base I would like to place a registration of the Utopia Station stationed inside a gas explosive field onto the side of battleship suffolk
Fine + Registration + System Fee
I hope we wont have anymore trouble.
Security channel closed
End of transmission
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48