Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(11-10-2017, 11:23 AM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Mister Proinsias Cassidy

Our apologies for overlooking this. So far as we can tell, there is no reason for us to deny your request. You are free to build your weapons platforms when you wish.

Good day.

Thank you, Sir!
:Incoming Transmission:

Sender: Thomas Wilson

Greetings. My name is Thomas Wilson and I represent the Reckless Foundation. I wanted to contact you with the request of a new foundation in the Omega-3 system. The intentions of the base and the employees are to supply the station with the needed ore and supplies for its sustainability and conducting trades between and with others. At first the base will serve as a supply as it will need to get the needed supplies for it to operate properly. Soon after the plan will be to start gathered the needed ores for trade. We also plan to store all our equipment on it.

:Closing Transmission:
Mr Wilson

We acknowledge the payment sent and it seems that all the paperwork is in order

Your base application is hereby accepted and you may start construction immediately

We suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law

Thank you for your cooperation
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Good day. My name is Oswald Mandus and I have contacted you regarding my humble request of building a base within Bretonia Space. The base is intended to be in the Cambridge system.. The purpose of the base is to help Bretonia economy rise by exporting materials to Liberty and by supplying the Armed Forces and The Police with whatever they may need. I am looking forward to receiving advice from you regarding the construction of the base and the criminal activity in the area.

Base Name: Mayfair District Inc.
Base IFF: Gateway
Base Location: Cambridge system
Base Administrator: Oswald Mandus
Factions who can Dock: Gateway, Bretonian Law Enforcement and allies of Bretonia

Proof of payment: https://imgur.com/a/wpJ9C

[TRANSMISSION END]
Mr Mandus

We acknowledge your application and the payment sent. Please provide co-ordinates for the intended location of the installation either via this neural net or via secure communication

Also, we suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law

Sender: Joe Root
Recipent: Bretonia Police Authority
Signal Strength: Good
Encrytion: Moderate

Good evening,
My name is Joe Root. I am one of the Founders for York Station. We have come upon the residents of bretonia to purchase a base license for our company to call home, on top of a base of operations that would allow us to provide goods for the allies of Bretonia and the house itself.
Name: York Station
Location: Zone1, NewLondon System. D6 Location Ten (10) Kilometres away from Waterloo Station.

[Image: 54mTJxI.png?1]

Purpose Of base: Ore storage and Trading with some production and build device.
Base IFF: BMM
Factions Allowed clearance: BPA),BMM,BAF|,BIS|
A credit deposit was made to QCG|HMS-Endeavour as per 5.2 Base Registration conditions.

[Image: E2BE7Ih.png?1]

Yours Truly
Joe Root
Mr Root

We acknowledge your application and the deposit sent. Your application is hereby accepted. You may start construction once the remainder if the fees are paid

Also, we suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law

Good evening. We have heard your response and have now supplied the three-hundred and fifty million credits through with the inclusion of Proof. And i do suppose that has put everything in order for our placement.

[Image: cNzfkC4.png?1]

Yours Truly
Joe Root
Mr Root

We acknowledge receipt of payment, your base application is now approved

Thank you

Thanks and Good Evening
Deploy my base, please update my base name to your data base.

Yours Truly
Joe Root
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48