Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Miss Valentine

An interesting set of circumstances indeed. As this is an unusual case further information will need to be attained before a desicion can be made. A BPA) boarding squad are currently on route to your installation with an assessment team from Cambridge University, please ensure access is available for them on arrival.

In the meantime, we suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law

Thank you for your cooperation

[Image: hP2qYIl.jpg]

<<< User ID ::: Dale Jarrett >>>

<<< Encryption ::: Low >>>

<<< Location ::: [Hanger-18] Omega-3 System >>>

<<< Recipient ::: BPA/Registration Division >>>

<<< Subject ::: An Unforeseen Circumstance >>>

To whom it may concern,

Good day. My name is Dale Jarrett, owner and overseer of a private company consisting of a small group of independent miners and transport pilots under the collective name of <Sirius~Express>. Our company recently acquired a contract to deliver a steady flow of Cobalt ore to a private corporation in Kusari, and as such it was decided to construct a storage facility, under the name [Hanger-18] in sector 3-C within the Omega 3 system to act as our staging point. Before construction began two weeks ago, the former co-owner of the company was tasked with the registration of the facility as well as other legal requirements. Unfortunately, the person in question had ulterior motives. Not only is the company treasury short the $300,000,000 credits set aside for the permits, it was traced to a private neural net account known to belong to my former associate.

As you might imagine, going on the assumption that all of the paperwork was taken care of, the construction of the facility proceeded as planned and has been in operation for a little over a week. If you'll check the attachments below, you will see that I have sent payment of $50,000,000 for the standard base registration fee, along with $250,000,000 fee for constructing in the Omega 3 system along with an additional $100,000,000 to cover any fine we may have incurred. I also will personally verify that all Bretonian lawful entities are allowed access to our facility. I do hope this little incident will not negatively impact our company's relations with The Crown.

Attachments

Mr Jarrett

Thank you for contacting us regarding this clerical error. Should you wish to make a formal complaint regarding your former associate, please do so via the proper channels.

We have reviewed the information you have provided and decided, on this occasion, to accept your modular station licence request

Please familiarise yourself with chapters 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law

[Image: M3qgP6R.png?2]
[Image: G7Z9S9Y.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
[Image: ib6TH8W.png]

Name: John Smith
Affiliation: Zoner

I am extremely sorry for not registering base earlier. We at Havana Enterprises are a small Zoner corporation, we were of Idea that Omega -3 is still independent space but we were wrong. That's main reason we didn't registered our base. I think you already know about location of our base as verified from this transmission
As per laws payment has been made to QCG|HMS-Victory.Payment
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Mr Smith

We acknowledge receipt of your preliminary payment of 50,000,000 SC. The remainder of your balance due is: 300,000,000 SC. The breakdown of this is as follows
  • 200,000,000 SC for registration in Omega-3 (50,000,000 SC already paid)
  • 100,000,000 SC for the fine, received for failure to notify the Bretonian Government of your installation

Thank you
Miss Valentine

The review of your installation has been completed. Your licence is approved

Incoming Transmission
[Image: ib6TH8W.png]

Name: John Smith
Affiliation: Zoner

Rest of payment has been made. The fine was already paid sorry for not stating it before*****
As per laws payment has been made to QCG|HMS-Victory.Payment
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Mr Smith

The review of your installation has been completed. Your licence is now approved

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48