Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Resending.....
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Gehard,

Well as a pleasant surprise you are one of only a few who have decided to give me a name to address you in this channel. It shines a bit of light onto your request at least.

That being said, I am surprised to see a relatively small company such as Gateway attempting to undertake this task. From the coordinates, I think it more likely that you plan on building directly in the Niobium fields than at Stokes. Of course, all of Leeds is Her Majesty's but that field is under the administration of our nationalised corporation, Bretonia Mining and Metals, who will be working with Bowex for the most part. Restricting access to them hardly seems the best business procedure. A bit more detail on that, and exactly where you'd be acquiring Gallic commodities like Cryocubes would be required.

We do need to think of the Kingdom itself, especially in war-time and being on the front lines. However, if you can ascertain the permission of BMM- then construction can likely go ahead. Of course, that would include the initial fee for processing this, and then the full amount before being approved - for now, nothing of the sort will happen.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

::: MESSAGE REDIRECTED FROM THIS COMMUNICATION CHANNEL :::

To: Bretonia Police Authority
Cc: Bretonian War Cabinet
Subject: Request for a new trade center
Encrypted: Very High
Priority: High

[Image: 7bhz.jpg]

Good day gentleman's,

My name is David Leroy, and I'm the president of Liberty Trade Shipping. I open this communication channel encrypted at a very high level, in order to send you a special request. In just a few words, we are a lawful corporation specialized in shipping services, with origins in Republic of Liberty. You can see all details about who we are and what we do, on our public communication channel or on this extranet information channel.

Now... as a second important step of our development plan, we want to build a new trade center in Bretonia house, in Zone 1: New London. We already read all essential informations from Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, especially section 5 related to necessary conditions which must to be met for construction of a new base in your space.

These are all necessary details:
  • According with our ID's and IFF, I think we can be treated as one of those friendly entities listed at section 1.3.
  • The name of our station will be Harlow Trade Center. Location desired is in sector 6D (New London system), near to planet New London. A map with exact location has been attached below:
    [Image: 7gej.jpg]
  • Our reason to build this station is a simple one: this will not be a military base... this will be a TRADE CENTER. We want to intensify trade relations between Bretonia and other houses, especially with Liberty. Anyway, as I think you already know, we have also a Tau Trade License, previously requested in this communication channel.
  • About entities wich will have docking rights on this trade center, I can assure you that will be only those wich are considered by Bretonian Laws as Allied, Friendly or Neutral. But, since it will not be finalized the construction, docking rights on our trade center will be granted only for corporations with which we will have contracts and of course, to local authorities from Bretonia.
  • We paid already the amount of 50.000.000 SC as deposit from LTS-Bank to account QCG|HMS-Endeavour. Proof of this transaction is in attachment. The rest of the payment will be made ​​immediately after we will receive your approval.
    [Image: 2h65.jpg]

We are available for any others questions!
Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::
::: BOOSTING SIGNAL :::

[Image: David_Leroy.png]

::: MESSAGE RESENT :::
::Incoming Transmission::
::Name: Susan Forder::
::Location: Kensington Shipping Platform::

Hello, this Susan Forder from Gateway Shipping, we are interested about building base, here is redirect to our request:
Quote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=100880
Susan Forder out

Mr. Leroy,

First off, apologies for how long this has taken to be processed. I hadn't had this handed to me before you redirected the request to this correct channel, but have not been in a position to... fill out the paperwork until now.

From your Tau Licence, we already know of your company and their trustworthiness. What you may not be aware of are the recent changes to our base regulations, which are highlighted in an open message at the end of this transmission. Given you only plan on having storage modules, there will be no problem with weapon platforms; however, the minimum distance still applies. Given your original direction would put you rather close to the Suffolk fleet, might I suggest towards the east of the system, closer to Waterloo?
After a precise location has been decided, the rest of the fee (another 300 million credits) can be transferred and construction can commence.

Ms. Forder

Thank you for keeping things organised in the proper channels, although I had actually forwarded my transmission to the highlighted one before seeing it here. I am sure you've seen the conditions set forth.

Best regards,

Amendments Wrote:Any unregistered base will be deconstructed as soon as possible, following a declaration of intent through the public channels.

Registered bases may be subject to consequences, up to and including deconstruction after a declaration of intent, for breaching any of the below or above conditions.

Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing base or jumpgate, unless special permission is granted by the War Cabinet.

Despite this, permission must be sought from the War Cabinet or the BAF Admiralty Board before the placement of weapon platforms, due to the highly dangerous nature of the structures. Once permission has been granted, the owners of the structure may place up to three platforms unless given special permission.
I would construct the base!
the project is there
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Stonenge_Depot
and the character for build is there:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Ar_Sogan
---Contruct_Base_Piombo65---

Mr. Sogan,

I am afraid you will have to tell us much more about yourself and the plans for the base before approving any construction request. Do you represent any subsidiary group of a company?

Best regards,
OK!
Sogan is part of the Gateway Shipping. But the base will be a BAF base.
The principal character of the game it this:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Sid_Fire
And this is the my profile Wiki:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/User:Piombo65

Mr... Fire I guess,

I am not entirely sure who you consider yourself to be, but you would need to gain permission from the Admiralty before constructing a modular base in the name of the Armed Forces. At the very least, I would need their confirmation that you are indeed a... "Director" among their ranks.
We would still need to know the purpose and planned modules of the base.

Best regards,