Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: Bretonia Police Authority
Date of Send: 22/March/825 A.S.
ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Good Morning.
I would like to know if it is possible to change the afiliation of our instalation from freelancer to zoner because my parents whant tp move into my quarters but they are very relicious peapole and so they consider that freelancer home is too atheist for them, for this reason i beg of you to help me make this change and make my old parents happy in theyr new home close to my workplace in New London.

Best Regards
Dr. Jack Frakes
Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128

Dr. Jack Frakes,

We have made a note of your changes.

We hope that your Parents settle in well.

Good luck.
Dear Sir, Madam,

I would like to apply for the paperwork for the construction of a base in the Dublin system on behalf of Cpt. Hunter Thompson who captains the HMS-Redemption (//also known as Explorer21 or OrignlGaminGeneration in the forum) and the Bounty Hunters guild, represented by me.

Base Name: Tipperary Workshop
Base IFF: Bounty Hunters //in the meantime changed to BAF
Base Location: Dublin system (2E)//sorry, that was to be 2G
Base Administrators: Hunter Thompson and Moria Salem
Base purpose: storage and provision of rare weapons and equipment that has been found by the guild all over Sirius to provide an edge in the war against Gallia; providing a base of operations for Bounty Hunter patrols to react to the increased pirate activities in Dublin
Factions who can dock: Bretonian law enforcement and allies of Bretonia

The required fee of 50 mio credits has been sent to the QCG|HMS-Victory by Regulators_MoriaSalem.

Best regards, Moria Salem (Bounty Hunter)
Miss Moria Salem

Now before we carry on, we wish to make sure that you will comply, in all respects, to the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.4 - 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations.

We are also a bit puzzled by your Request. You are suggesting that this is being requested by, and we quote:
Quote:on behalf of Cpt. Hunter Thompson who captains the HMS-Redemption
This would suggest that the Owner is a Captain in Her Majesty's Armed Forces, which we have no problem with, but next thing you are quoting the Affiliation, of the Base, and yet again we quote:
Quote:Base IFF: Bounty Hunters

There appears to be some discrepancy, here. So until you can clear these up, we will put your Request on HOLD.

If these are cleared up, then there will be an outstanding charge of Three Hundred and Fifty Million (350,000,000) credits. The breakdown of this is as follows:
  • Two Hundred and Fifty Million (250,000,000) Credits for registration in Dublin (Fifty Million (50,000,000) Credits already paid)
  • One Hundred Million (100,000,000) Credits for the Fine, for failure to notify the Bretonian Government of your Installation

Thank you
(03-27-2018, 10:52 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Miss Moria Salem

Now before we carry on, we wish to make sure that you will comply, in all respects, to the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.4 - 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations.

We are also a bit puzzled by your Request. You are suggesting that this is being requested by, and we quote:
Quote:on behalf of Cpt. Hunter Thompson who captains the HMS-Redemption
This would suggest that the Owner is a Captain in Her Majesty's Armed Forces, which we have no problem with, but next thing you are quoting the Affiliation, of the Base, and yet again we quote:
Quote:Base IFF: Bounty Hunters

There appears to be some discrepancy, here. So until you can clear these up, we will put your Request on HOLD.

If these are cleared up, then there will be an outstanding charge of Three Hundred and Fifty Million (350,000,000) credits. The breakdown of this is as follows:
  • Two Hundred and Fifty Million (250,000,000) Credits for registration in Dublin (Fifty Million (50,000,000) Credits already paid)
  • One Hundred Million (100,000,000) Credits for the Fine, for failure to notify the Bretonian Government of your Installation

Thank you
To: Bretonia Police Athority
  • Hello. the base in question Tipperary Workshop is going through a change in Administration of Tipperary Workshop. Where there was 1 Administrator the are now 2. I am Capt. Hunter Thompson and have recently changed the IFF from the Bounty Hunters Regulators_MoriaSalem to BAF IFF. As soon as the application is approved I will send the balance due via HMS-Redemption. Thank you, Capt. Hunter Thompson HMS-Redemption.
Cpt. Hunter Thompson

Quote:Now before we carry on, we wish to make sure that you will comply, in all respects, to the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.4 - 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations.

This has yet to be responded to, Sir. Having sent one of our Constables to investigate your Establishment, it was found that our Constable was refused Docking Rights.

Quote:Base Location: Dublin system (2E)

Our Constable could not find any such named Base, at this location, but going on information supplied by the BAF, he did find one in G2. We require confirmation that this is indeed yours.

As there still appears to be some discrepancies, your Request will remain on HOLD.

• Two Hundred and Fifty Million (250,000,000) Credits for registration in Dublin (Fifty Million (50,000,000) Credits already paid), payable to the QCG Accounts.
  • One Hundred Million (100,000,000) Credits for the Fine, for failure to notify the Bretonian Government of your Installation, payable to the BPA Accounts

Once all of the above are cleared up, your Base will be Licensed and become Legal.

Thank you and have a good day.
(03-29-2018, 04:01 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Cpt. Hunter Thompson

Quote:Now before we carry on, we wish to make sure that you will comply, in all respects, to the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.4 - 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations.

This has yet to be responded to, Sir. Having sent one of our Constables to investigate your Establishment, it was found that our Constable was refused Docking Rights.

Quote:Base Location: Dublin system (2E)

Our Constable could not find any such named Base, at this location, but going on information supplied by the BAF, he did find one in G2. We require confirmation that this is indeed yours.

As there still appears to be some discrepancies, your Request will remain on HOLD.

• Two Hundred and Fifty Million (250,000,000) Credits for registration in Dublin (Fifty Million (50,000,000) Credits already paid), payable to the QCG Accounts.
  • One Hundred Million (100,000,000) Credits for the Fine, for failure to notify the Bretonian Government of your Installation, payable to the BPA Accounts

Once all of the above are cleared up, your Base will be Licensed and become Legal.

Thank you and have a good day.

Dear Sir, Madam,

Sector 2E was indeed a typo. Of course 2G is correct. And of course we will apply all the docking codes to the base, but until now the base was under construction and illegal, therefore these haven't been implemented. This will be corrected as soon as possible.

Best regards, Moria Salem
To: The Bretonian Government.

Sirs/Ma'ams,

My Pub, the Dublin Miners Pub was attacked and destroyed by the Frogs. This but a few hours ago.

I would like to rebuild, in part as an act of defiance against them.

Most of the structure is still there and intact so it will be a matter of making it airtight, and replenishing stocks and supplies. Fortunately, all crew evacuated immediately before the unprovoked and dastardly attack on a Bretonian citizens' property. And a serious attack on Bretonian Government revenue intake.

As I am sure you are rightly indignant as we all should be, let us show a stiff upper lip and give those frogs what-ho. I have already found a construction crew of Bretonians ready to leap into action. They may already be at the site ready to deploy their construction ships as we speak.
I have taken the decision upon myself to restore the beautiful Pub to its former glory and to rename it Paddy's Irish Pub.

Ps. In light of the placement of the beacon in the mineable zone, I also took the liberty of correcting the distance, as the previous placement was not the full 10km.
Regards,

Paddy (Miss)
Conecting..........
Begin transmission..........
Sender: NLDF (New London Defenders IFF: BAF indy)

Good day Sirs

We come to you with an odd request today.
Me and some associates of mine come to you at this so dificult hour to beg your permission to start a project that will include several instalations.
Ofcourse these instalations would fulfill all Bretonias Gorvernment interests above all.
The details about the location of these instalations and theyr purpose would be better discussed within a more secure chanel (pm ).

Best regards
Long Live The Queen!!!

Transmission ended.....
//New Message Received//
//Sender: SamuraEX0041YS//
//Opening...//

To the Bretonian War Cabinet and whomever it may concern.

We at Samura Industries would like to request an assembly permit for an installation to be constructed in the vicinity of Southampton Shipyard in New London. To strengthen our business ties in Bretonia we have seen the need to establish a solid platform to better serve our Bretonian clientele. Undertandably our installation will be open to the general public of Bretonia and the lawful peoples of sirius. We are certain our nation's industries will benefit greatly from this new venture for the advancement of engineering in commerce.

For this reason it would be greatly beneficial to establish our Bretonian HQ between the trade lanes to both Kensington Shipping Platform and Planet New London itself. The close proximity to these two entities will optimise commercial opportunity for all.

The name of our installation will be 'Brighton Business Concourse' and the necessary funds will be presented on request. For the forseeable future we intend for the installation to remain at core level 1 with no defensive batteries.

We eagerly await your reply to our request and look forward to the mutual prosperity it may bring.

With kind regards.

Samura Estates Exec. Takuya Nakagawa

//End of Message//
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48