Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(01-04-2015, 02:15 PM)D3FiL3R Wrote: [ -> ]++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
SIGNAL: ENCRYPTED <decoding>
STRENGTH: ||||||||||||||| 75%
---------------------------------------
To: BPA Registration and licensing
Captain Keith "Mammon" Boniface
----------------------------------------

Dear BPA Authorities,

I am contacting you to request registration of a shipping platformed used to store commodities, recently constructed in New Castle. Unfortunately, at the time of construction my corporation was ignorant of Bretonian Law, but recently got up to speed. We in no way want our continued relationship with trading in Bretonian space jeopardized by lack of diplomacy or accidental violation of the law.

My original business associates, lets say "backed out" of another installation in the TAU's system and due to the seedy nature of the business they conducted, I am glad our relationship terminated. We are a lawful organization trading throughout Sirius but mainly with IMG/GMG/Zoner installations. It was only natural, looking for a location near Outpost Holman, to jump to the New Castle system and set up shop, but again unfortunately we were ignorant of the regulations at the time.

So we currently constructed a small shipping platform in the asteroid field containing the TAU-31 JH and we are contacting you know to begin the legal registration process. We are willing to pay the fees for both base registration and a Tau trading license, besides a small fine to cover our ignorance of your laws, as along as we are provided enough time to do so as we are just beginning the infancy of our financial success.

Here is the data on the base (I will make it accessible to BPA authorities as per your instructions)

[Z]DS-New Syndicate Shipping Platform
Shield Mod Construction underway
<encrypted-will send via secured channel>

We appreciate your forgiveness and patience regarding this offense

Sincerely,

[Z]DS-Transport-Beta

++END TRANSMISSION++
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
SIGNAL: ENCRYPTED <decoding>
STRENGTH: ||||||||||||||| 75%
---------------------------------------
To: BPA Registration and licensing
----------------------------------------

Dear BPA Authorities,

I am contacting you to request registration of a shipping platformed used to store commodities, recently constructed in New Castle. Unfortunately, at the time of construction my corporation was ignorant of Bretonian Law, but recently got up to speed. We in no way want our continued relationship with trading in Bretonian space jeopardized by lack of diplomacy or accidental violation of the law.

My original business associates, lets say "backed out" of another installation in the TAU's system and due to the seedy nature of the business they conducted, I am glad our relationship terminated. We are a lawful organization trading throughout Sirius but mainly with IMG/GMG/Zoner installations. It was only natural, looking for a location near Outpost Holman, to jump to the New Castle system and set up shop, but again unfortunately we were ignorant of the regulations at the time.

So we currently constructed a small shipping platform in the asteroid field containing the TAU-31 JH and we are contacting you know to begin the legal registration process. We are willing to pay the fees for both base registration and a Tau trading license, besides a small fine to cover our ignorance of your laws, as along as we are provided enough time to do so as we are just beginning the infancy of our financial success.

Here is the data on the base (I will make it accessible to BPA authorities as per your instructions)

Name: [Z]DS-New Syndicate Shipping Platform
Buildmod: Shield Mod Construction underway
Docking Rights: [Z]DS-, Zoners, and requested BPA officials
Duties: Storage of unrestricted commodities and garage transport vessels

We appreciate your forgiveness and patience regarding this offense, hopefully you can work with us to ensure a profitable outcome for both parties interests.

Sincerely,

[Z]DS-Transport-Beta

++END TRANSMISSION++
Captain Keith "Mammon" Boniface,

We may suggest that you check your Communication Equipment as we appear to have 3 Request from yourself.

As has been explained in a recent Communication sent to you, your Request is On-Hold whilst we discuss this issue. A response will be sent shortly.
George Cavendish,

We apologise for the delay in response. You Communication seems to have gone awry.

You will find that your Base, Sark Station, has now been fully Registered as a Legal Base as all Three (3) Caveats have been cleared.

Good Luck Sir.
[Image: glra.png]

To: Bretonia Police Authority
Topic: Licence renewal

On behalf of Oomicron Supply Industries, we have sent you the customary fee to renew both our Tau-trading and the Military Material licence.
[Image: iE6aPl6.jpg]

Omicron Supply Industries
Logistic Solutions in perfection

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
(01-04-2015, 05:00 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Captain Keith "Mammon" Boniface,

We may suggest that you check your Communication Equipment as we appear to have 3 Request from yourself.

As has been explained in a recent Communication sent to you, your Request is On-Hold whilst we discuss this issue. A response will be sent shortly.

Aye, On second thought, I think we are going to have to relocate due to constant military operations and unlawful activity. What we believed was a backdoor JH from the TAU's to a remote system, ended up being a very high traffic area. We apologize for the inconvenience to Bretonian forces as we try to find our new home and have begun the dismantling process of the base in question, although to continue our professional relationship I will ensure payment for Bretonian Tau and Military grade trading licenses in short order for all [Z]DS- cargo vessels.

Thank You for your time and patience

Keith "Mammon" Boniface
[Z]DS-Industries LLC
(01-04-2015, 05:15 PM)Omicron Supply Industries Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: glra.png]

To: Bretonia Police Authority
Topic: Licence renewal

On behalf of Oomicron Supply Industries, we have sent you the customary fee to renew both our Tau-trading and the Military Material licence.
[Image: iE6aPl6.jpg]

Omicron Supply Industries
Logistic Solutions in perfection

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Omicron Supply Industries,

Good day Sirs,

You have appeared to have sent this to the wrong Department. We would suggest that you send it to the right one. We have included the link to the Restricted Goods Licencing Department.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19206

Have a nice day.
Keith "Mammon" Boniface,

Thank you for swift response. We will let the Restricted Goods Licencing Department handle the the rest.

Have a good day.
[Image: Full%20perm%20Basic%20Terminal%20Animate...1285211609]
Subject; Request of increasing Weapon Platform ammount - International Trade Hub, Manchester
Hey there,
we haven't met a long time. I were busy with Guild affairs unfortunately. Blackpool Holdings Ltd. scientist have developed a new weapon platform type. We call it 'striker'. We have made some blueprints but would need to be able to build some more 'Weapon Platform Type 1's' around International Trade Hub and modify them afterwards and wait for the test results. Our scientist believe they could increase the power output of the core by 25 % without overheating the weapon systems. This would increase the damage output by 4,32 % per turret. Well, this is all theory and we would need some more platforms 'Array Type 1' to test it out. As we are only permitted to install 2 weapon platforms on International Trade Hub we can't start testing. We would like to have our limit raised to six weapon platforms around International Trade Hub for testing purposes. If the results are well, we will gladly hand over the new Power Core Adjustments to the Bretonian Government.
#Database entry || Weapon Platforms
We have already begun testing in Blackpool Production Facility. But we will need to test the new adjustments out there, to see how space does affect our new software.
signed,
Sarah Lee Yang
in behalf of Blackpool Holdings Ltd.
(01-05-2015, 08:33 PM)Blackpool Production Facility Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: Full%20perm%20Basic%20Terminal%20Animate...1285211609]
Subject; Request of increasing Weapon Platform ammount - International Trade Hub, Manchester
Hey there,
we haven't met a long time. I were busy with Guild affairs unfortunately. Blackpool Holdings Ltd. scientist have developed a new weapon platform type. We call it 'striker'. We have made some blueprints but would need to be able to build some more 'Weapon Platform Type 1's' around International Trade Hub and modify them afterwards and wait for the test results. Our scientist believe they could increase the power output of the core by 25 % without overheating the weapon systems. This would increase the damage output by 4,32 % per turret. Well, this is all theory and we would need some more platforms 'Array Type 1' to test it out. As we are only permitted to install 2 weapon platforms on International Trade Hub we can't start testing. We would like to have our limit raised to six weapon platforms around International Trade Hub for testing purposes. If the results are well, we will gladly hand over the new Power Core Adjustments to the Bretonian Government.
#Database entry || Weapon Platforms
We have already begun testing in Blackpool Production Facility. But we will need to test the new adjustments out there, to see how space does affect our new software.
signed,
Sarah Lee Yang
in behalf of Blackpool Holdings Ltd.
<<< Resending previous Transmission >>>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48