Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Incoming Transmission-

Encryption: High

Priority: High
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To The Kingdom of Bretonia,

there is a small mistake made in the hustle and bustle of the events. We think of course at Freeport 1.
We ask you to correct this mistake and we apologize.

Sincerely yours

Shikrato
Refugee Spokesman

-Transmission End-

Notice

Omega Palace

To Mr Shikrato: The Kingdom of Bretonia has nothing against the construction of a Zoner installation next to the Zoner administrated Freeport 1.

Notice

Omega Palace

To Mr Shikrato: Your project has been registered. Good luck!

Reference:
(10-21-2020, 05:05 PM)Shikrato Wrote: [ -> ]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Incoming Transmission-

Encryption: High

Priority: High

To The Kingdom of Bretonia,

sorry for our late reply we was very busy to rebuild our new home. We understand the registration finished with the reply #396 from the Bretonian Goverment in our communication at Bretonian Base Registration and our payment that was made at 16.10. see picture attached.

Shikrato
Refugee Spokesman

[Image: Payment-Omega-Palace.jpg]

-Transmission End-
[Image: HQmQ8vt.png]
[Image: HPyW9af.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...-giphy.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Bretonia House Government
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Modula Base Registration

Bretonia Government Representative,
Long live Queen Carina Impeatrix,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected cabinet. My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express (NSE) Domestic Operation Manager. NSE is a newly born Freelancer shipping company that is one of the best logistics and manufacturing companies around the Sirius sector. We came from the Kusari house space a few years ago when our business was threatened by terrorist groups & one of our installations was attacked and destroyed without a warning which cost us hundreds of lives losses, and billions of credits in damage and lost data. We moved to the Bretonia house space and we found that the security here is much better and the law enforcers are focusing more on securing the business providers and the entire citizens of Bretonia space. We decided to stay and consider Bretonia space as our new home. The NSE employees participated in the construction of the White Tower, York Station, Geneva Shipping Platform, Fortisec, and Fortitudine installations at the New London and the Omega-3 systems which gave us some good relations with most of the Kingdom of Bretonia corporations.

I am here on behalf of the NSE General Manager, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to request permission to construct our most recent modular base project at the Cambridge system. We would like to initiate the construction of the Nebula Shipping Express in the Orbit of Planet Cambridge. We revised the set of laws concerning the construction of modular bases at the Bretonia house space, and we want to confirm that we abide by the rules and follow the guideline provided by the Government.

According to the 4.3.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases set of laws, We would like to confirm the following information:-
  • The owner of Nebula Shipping Express is not belonging to any entity considered Hostile or Unfriendly to the Kingdom of Bretonia as listed here
  • The installation name is "Nebula Shipping Express" and the location requested is at the orbit of Planet Cambridge.
  • The installation purpose is to act as the main HQ for the Nebula Shipping Express company serving Logistics and Trading services.
  • The installation will permit docking rights to all Kingdom of Bretonia law enforcers entities.
  • According to the 4.3.3 - Registration Zones for Bases set of laws, We would like to pick Zone (1) at the (The Cambridge System) which requires the payment of 350,000,000 million credits. The amount requested will be wired once our request is processed.
  • A sum of 50,000,000 (Fifty million) credit is wired to QCG|HMS-Endeavour as a deposit
  • According to the 4.3.5 - Base Modification Protocols laws, We would like to request a license for constructing weapons platforms to provide security.

We appreciate your time and thank you for reading our request.
We will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible, and have a great day!

[Image: ezgif-3-027084eba0.gif]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Technologies General Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: HP8tFzF.png]

Notice

Nebula Shipping Express

To Ms Sakura Takahashi: Your project will be registered once we have received proof of registration fee payment (i.e. the 350,000,000 credits). Please also be mindful of 4.3.4 - Base Operational Regulations, especially point 1: "Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing Base or Jump Gate, unless Special Permission is granted by the War Cabinet." Thank you.
[Image: NSE-tb-o.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- LOCATION »» NSE New London Office

Concerning the 4.3.4 - Base Operational Regulations set of laws, We would like to request a special license for placing the installation from 3.6 to 5.0 k away from Planet Cambridge, between the trade lanes heading to Poole gate and New London Gate. I already mentioned that we would like to deploy the installation at the orbit of planet Cambridge. Here is a mapping framework for the requested location. We wired 50,000,000 credits and will wire the 300,000,000 remaining credits once we get permission from your cabinet about the location. Thank you.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

Notice

Nebula Shipping Express

To Ms Sakura Takahashi: The Home Office has decided to allow the construction within Planet Cambridge orbit under one condition: your installation will not construct any weapon platforms.

Your project will be registered once the full fee is received. Please be reminded that the Cambridge System is part of Zone 1 and the licensing fee amounts not to 300,000,000 Sirius Credits, but to 350,000,000, as you did correctly state in your previous message.

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

Concerning the 4.3.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases, the last point mentions the following "A 50,000,000 credit deposit must be filed with the QCG|HMS-Endeavour (subtracted from zoning costs)" and the 4.3.3 - Registration Zones for Bases, the first point mentions the following "Zone 1: Cambridge, New London - 350,000,000 credits", so accordingly, I subtracted the paid 50,000,000 from the required 350,000,000 for Zone (1) and the sum remaining is 300,000,000 which is wired already to your respected account QCG|HMS-Endeavour.

Concerning the construction of weapon platforms, I already mentioned previously that one of our installations was destroyed by a group of terrorists at the Honshu system so i hope that your respected cabinet understands why we requested the construction of weapons platforms. Your respected cabinet might allow us to build those platforms if the installation is facing a threat, but the time will be short and we might not be able to finish the defense arrays' construction before the installation gets destroyed. I hope that you reconsider this decision and re-discuss it with the cabinet one more time. We only need two defense arrays to at least delay any attack against the installation until the Bretonia law enforcers arrive.

Thank you for your time.

Notice

Nebula Shipping Express

To Ms Sakura Takahashi: Your project has been registered. Should it come under direct threat, the War Cabinet must be notified immediately, with evidence provided, and then your project may be allowed weapon platforms. Good luck and have a nice day.

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- SUBJECT »» Modula Base Registration / Weapon Platform

Thank you for your time, although you did not consider the point that I explained but shocked me by demanding pieces of evidence and more bureaucracy ignoring that I explained clearly that while your respected cabinet takes it's time to study the pieces of evidence and reply back so we start the defense arrays construction ... then, unfortunately, the installation will be already gone.

Have a good day.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48