Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hF0qN86.png]

Greetings BPA,

Here is all requested base info:

1. Location and name of the base: Dyke Space Port, located in Inverness orbiting the planet Forres.

2. The base's intended purpose and duties: Dyke is a refugee relocation base, it is terraforming the planet Forres and establishing refugee camps on its surface. It is also establishing colonies for the misplaced refugees from the war. Dyke has top medical facilities for dealing with the wounded from the war.

3. Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed.
Junkers, all required Bretonian entities, Refugee transport ships.

If anything else is required please let us know.

[Image: LgxKY3u.png]

[Image: ZK0RlyP.png]
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Commander Hone Nathan*
*Re: Junker bases in Inverness*

Thankyou, though we will require the specific list of permitted faction tags, as well as the full shipnames of each individual ship added to the dock registry, if it is not docking under a faction tag.
Hail Her Majesty's Forces!

Here is all requested base info:

1. Location and name of the bases The Junkyard and The Sigma Junker Guard Station, located in Inverness orbiting the Planet Cannish.

2. The base's intended purpose and duties: Junkard and Guard Station are both waypoint stations for our continueing effforts to stem the Gallic Naval encrouchement in Bretonia Space and to keep an eye on any marauding Kusari freebooters..

3. Only .:j:. tagged vessels are able to dock...others may have temporary rights before being officially accepted to the Congress. If any Bretonian vessels need to use the facilities, they will have to register and leave their grief at the airlock. Also please supply their choice of 'Reveille' as we start at 05.30 Sol GMT.
*Incoming Transmission*
[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Commander Hone Nathan*
*Re: Junker bases in Inverness*

I am handing this over to my deputy who is more versed in commercial matters such as these, and less likely to start strangling people who keep messing around. However before I go, I am glad to see we are making SOME progress, even if it seems to be two steps forward one step sideways.

*Incoming Transmission*
[Image: 2en53ys.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Chief Superintendent Honey*
*Re: Junker bases in Inverness New Assingment*

Hello sir, pleased to meet you, My name is Chief Superintendent Sophie Honey. You are?

Now as for your data, thankyou for your effort in getting it to us! I see you have done very well with parts 1 and 2, however Im afraid you may have missunderstood part 3;

First, thankyou for letting us know .:J:. tagged ships are the only ones who can dock, but please remember that if you do give others "temporary docking rights" they will need to be listed too. Oh Im sorry, I know its a hassle to keep up with paperwork, but its all for our good, and we wouldnt want any ner do wells slipping by would we? Now you say if any bretonian ships wish to use the facilities, they will need to register? I hope I'm not mistaking you, but are you saying you have not added the BPA) and BAF tags to the docking registry? You know its vital you do that, so we can land in accordance with:

Quote:5.4 - Base Operational Regulations
The following regulations are expected to be consistently and permanently observed by all station owners, in regards to their installations. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in the structure'€™s siege and destruction. Regulations are as follows:

All stations must have docking permission at all times for Bretonian law enforcement agencies: this includes the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).

Please do hurry, anytime we cant dock is a time we couldnt respond if the station was in distress!

Now thankyou, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

P.S: I would just like to say we are very grateful for your kind working in helping us defend against the Gallic Menace!
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***TRANSMISSION RECEIVED***
***DISPLAYING MESSAGE***

Greetings my name is Thomas Wolsey, I am a loyal citizen of Bretonia and today I come to you with a proposal but first a few words from myself.

In this time of war I believe that for Bretonia to triumph we must all play our part in the war effort, some men and women bravely head to the front lines to help fight the enemy at our doorstep. They are our first and last line of defence against the Gallic menace and I believe it is the duty of every citizen to help them however we can, which is why I am contacting the Bretonian Police Authority on this channel.

I have a proposal; I wish to create a new modular space centre within the New London system, its name ‘The Shard’.

The Shard’s function would be two-fold. Firstly it would act a centre of commerce allowing people with a good standing towards the BPA to dock with it and trade goods – this would bring greater commerce to Bretonia thus Improving the local economy. The second function would help our people at the front in a more direct manor; The Shard’s secondary function would be to create special equipment such as: docking modules, cloaking devices, jump drives and hyperspace scanners. All special equipment created would be sold at discount price to all members of the BPA, BAF and BIS.

For The Shard to be able to achieve its primary function it would be required that it be placed within close proximity to a trade lane, preferably next to existing bases to maximise the efficiency at which trade would be possible. As such we have two possible locations locations for the station.
i) Next to Planet Dover – this would be the primary choice.
ii) Next to Planet New London – this would be the secondary choice.
Due to the fact that both of these locations are next to existing structures I understand that we may pose a security threat which is why I am prepared to pass along administrator codes for the station to the Bretonian government (This can be discussed over more secure communications though).

It should also be noted that due to the fact that this station will not be aligned to any particular Bretonian corporation I believe it is best that it fly Police colours to show that any loyal citizen of Bretonia is welcome to do business at The Shard

I would also like to state that twenty five percent of all profits made by The Shard will go directly to the Bretonian Government to help support the war effort against Gallia.

Lastly I have forwarded the processing cost of fifty million credits to the requested bank account as shown below: [Image: a7237ad6-845c-452e-8c4b-1c4709e33b06_zps...1402162677]

I hope that by working with the BPA we can come to an agreement to facilitate the construction of this new and exciting project.
-With kind regards Thomas Wolsey.

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***
***opening transmition***

Greetings gentlemen and women,

let me present myself. My name is Desmond Wortington and i am a subcontractor currently working for BMM. After some months working within the Dublin system, i came to realize that we could use a base where we could rest, resuply and deposit our goods without the risk of loosing it to pirates and others. So, i humbley ask permission to build and maintain a base in the Dublin system called Dame Street Castle.
This base will be following all the Bretonian laws and obey the authorities in any manner. We will be granting docking access to the lawful authorities, our closest friends and to some bussines associates. Furthermore, it will be working near Graves station supporting mining operartions conducted there.
We have sent the payment as required.[Image: base_permission.jpg]

We hope to hear from you soon,
with my best wishes,
Desmond Wortington
Desmond Wortington,

Having reviewed your Request, the building of a Base in Dublin, we are pleased to give you permission to carry on with your Project. We will expect the outstanding Administration Fee of Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Million Credits to be promptly paid.

Please also send us, by secure communications if necessary, the exact location of your Base.

You have informed us that you will comply to Section 5 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law. We have enclosed a Section, that always seems to be overlooked, and we expect that it will be adhered to.

Quote:No Hostile entities (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) may be permitted to land on the station. Authorities may request evidence of docking permission logs at any time to confirm this.
No station may leave their docking rights unrestricted - “defencemode 2” - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties, until such a time as modular software is developed to allow the 'blacklisting' of troublesome individuals and organisations.
All stations must be accessible at all times to all Bretonian law enforcement agencies; this includes the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
All bases must be fitted with sufficient evacuation equipment to prevent the loss of life of residents and crew, should the base become compromised via circumstances artificial or natural.

Congratulations, Sir, and may you have a successful venture.

Good day Sirs,

I would like to register the base "Fide" in Dublin system and the base "FortiSec" in Manchester.

"Fide" will be built by Bretonian Mining and Fabrication (BMF) that will be responsible for the trade of the localy mined ore.

Main purposes of "Fide" are to secure the mining area against the daily pirate attacks with fortitude, to provide a safe and comfortable place to stay for our miners and their ships, to establish a trustable and profitable trans-shipment center for the local Gold Ore for likewise miners and haulers and to create a nice and exiting place to worck and live for any Bretonian.
The on the base located newly opened "Tea & Pee Bar No.2" offers unbelievable tasty original Bretonian tea creations, Bretonian breakfast and dishes and in addition the most comfortable lavatories in the whole system as well as many bedroms for a recreative stay.

"Fide" purposes and duties:
protection, home, recreation and storage (as described above)

Main purposes of "FortiSec" are to secure the mining area near Fortitudine against the daily pirate attacks with fortitude and to provide rooms for the FortiSec administration as well as landing stages for the FortiSec pilots.

"FortiSec" purposes and duties:
protection, home, administration

Docking rights, of course, will be permitted to:
BAF|, BIS| and BPA)

Proof of payed deposit for both bases:
[Image: o3vj7w6a.jpg]

Yours,
MacRae
Lord.MacRae,

Thank you for your inquiry with regards to building two (2) new Bases. We are happy for you to start construction once you have paid the outstanding Registration Fees. The total outstanding Fees are Five Hundred (500) Million Credits.

Please make sure that you have read and understood all components of
Chapter 5 of Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law- Base Construction and Zoning.

Any deviation from these Regulations will require prior consent from the Bretonian Government.

Good evening Madams and Sirs,

I kindly want to apply for a special permission according to Chapter 5 of Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law - Base construction and zoning article 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations - in detail the 10K statute.

Our projected base "FortiSec" was already announced, registered and permitted in the Bretonian Base Registration channel for being constructed in Manchester. Purpose of the base will be to act as the administrative headquarter to manage all operations of our FortiSec security personnel, to provide landing stages for our security staff's ships and resultant, to guard the circumjacent area. Especially our base Fortitudine has to be protected as it is a production facility and ore storage base without adequate defensive capacities. After the last agressions from Gaian terrorists, from payment demanding pirates threatening our miners and especially after encounters with Gallic fighters heading from the Leeds jumphole, we are forced to increase our defence.
To ensure short reaction time of our security fighters and therefore to be able to arrive at the area of the threat and to rescue our miners before being shot down, the base has to be near. Due to the enourmous docking traffic of miners, transports and visitors of the "Tea & Pee Bar" our three landing stages are used to capacity and to ensure a fast take off of our security fighters in case of an emergency they have to be outsourced.

Conformable to law FortiSec HQ will not be built near a jumpgate, jumphole or any existing base of another faction, what according to our lawyers is the intend of the 5.4 statue section one. No existing base, trade lane, jumpgate or jumphole will be blocked or harmed in any way.

We are not expecting to get that exception granted without returning some benefit to the Bretonian people. Therefore we are working hard to increase the security in Manchester and we do everything we can to increase the wealth of the Bretonian middle and lower class with providing well paid and long term jobs. Furthermore, after Fortisec HQ will be established we are willing to patrol the Leeds jumphole to assist the Bretonian military that then can focus on more important duties.

Sincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae