"Ballista" Gallic Antimatter Cannon
|Gallic Antimatter Cannon|
|Owner Faction||Gallic Unlawfuls|
|Weapon Class||Bomber Torpedoes|
As the Council became more isolated in terms of supplies and munitions in the early 810s, a strange phenomenon began taking place: through less-than-perfect repairs, adapted parts, and a series of stream-lining "shortcuts," captured or stolen Royal Navy equipment began to evolve. Perhaps the most well-documented example of this phenomenon is the transformation of the coveted and rare "Veuglaire" antimatter cannon into a more-reproducible, yet still-deadly variation. Collectively referred to as the "Ballista" series of antimatter cannons, these weapons share a direct lineage to the more "pure" Royal Navy models, but now represent the "duct tape and elbow grease" spirit of highly-resourceful Council engineering.
- Hull Damage: 132000 /round (22,440 /sec)
- 4.44:1 efficency
- Energy Damage: 66000 /round (11,220 /sec)
- 2.22:1 efficency
- Refire Rate: 0.17 /sec
- Power Usage: 29740 u/round (5,055.8 u/sec)
- Damage Type: Direct
Energy Pulse Stats
- Speed: 280 m/sec
- Travel Range: 1600 meters
- Lifetime: 5.714 seconds
- Please upload the dsy_snova_gaunlaw_drive.png file.
- The following bases are known to carry this item, although sales may be restricted to pilots with a high positive reputation.