This article has not been verified to be up to date for the latest version of the Discovery mod. The last edit was made on 09.06.2018 (DD/MM/YYYY). You may help by updating it, often by using the code generator.
A mixture of uranium oxide (UO2) and a small (<3%) portion of weapons-grade Plutonium, MOX is the primary fuel for the nuclear reactors used aboard large spacecraft and the monstrous blast furnaces of manufacturing platforms. MOX is typically formed into ceramic pellets that are then loaded into zirconium fuel elements and packaged for transport. It is an efficient source of energy that utilizes a large percentage of recycled materials and exhibits only trace radiation, thus posing little threat to the environment.
- 1 unit of MOX takes up 1 unit of space in your cargo hold.
- 1 unit will decay every minute.
- Detailed information about restricted / illegal Commodities and licence possiblities can be found here: The Laws of Sirius
- The following houses prohibit the possession of this item, and may flag your ship as hostile:
- The following bases either sell the item, or buy the item at a non-default price (possibly lower).
- The data listed on this page was generated from the default server configuration files on 9/06/2018. Server-side data may be changed on any server at any time, without any notice to the user community. The only authoritative source for in-game data is the game itself.