Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am reposting this because I would really need the changes to assist me in turning a new page in IMG and in getting activity and interest in the faction up again.

But I cannot do the trade mission roleplay with a NPC base that only buys stuff like Water and Credit Cards, sadly.

Quote:Hi Xoria!

IMG got a new base in O47 (Madeira) and I would love to do a large construction / shipping / r&d roleplay and spend like 2-3 billion on a rp that should last a year for construction, small model changes that reflect the progress, etc.

To be able to do these "player-player bonus trade missions", a drop-off point for construction commodities has to be there (or no one ever will go there).

I would like to request the following construction commodities to sell to NPCs for standard formula price on Madeira, so I can easily pay out bonuses and part of the profit is already paid by NPC traders, so that there is an incentive to fly:

1. Basic Alloy
  2. Deuterium
  3. Drill Bits
  4. Energy Field Equipment
  5. Engine Components
  6. High-Temperature Alloy
  7. Mining Machinery
  8. Plastics
  9. Robotics
  10. Super Alloy
  11. Volgograd Ordinance (to hollow out the asteroids inside via detonations)

Thank you! Smile

Jack
What's the status of this thread?
Teerin from skype:
Xoria is currently working on 4.90 Initial's economy work, which will include requests in his trade development blog
I have implemented posted suggestions excluding those for fugitives, ores, and Gate Parts/Docking Ring Parts.

Fugitives were designed specifically to represent Maquis and Council members fleeing Gallia for Roussillon or the other Houses. The ambiguous infocard is consistent with the general nature of most infocards, allowing multiple interpretations if you care to carry them around for another purpose. But for trading purposes, they are Maquis or Council refugees.

Ores will be dealt with in the mining revamp which is still pending.

I do not see the value in combining Gate/Docking Parts into a single commodity, but I am open to persuasion if you can make a more thorough and convincing case.
Thank you!!! Smile This enables a lot of cool stuff!!!

Jack - for the IMG|
Thanks from me as well.
Awesome, this is great to hear Big Grin Thanks Xoria
(01-20-2018, 11:46 PM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]I have implemented posted suggestions excluding those for fugitives, ores, and Gate Parts/Docking Ring Parts.

Fugitives were designed specifically to represent Maquis and Council members fleeing Gallia for Roussillon or the other Houses. The ambiguous infocard is consistent with the general nature of most infocards, allowing multiple interpretations if you care to carry them around for another purpose. But for trading purposes, they are Maquis or Council refugees.

Ores will be dealt with in the mining revamp which is still pending.

I do not see the value in combining Gate/Docking Parts into a single commodity, but I am open to persuasion if you can make a more thorough and convincing case.

Blood Dragons Tomioka side has had no changes.

(01-09-2018, 01:22 AM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 03:49 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Boop
I made a request last year to have weapons and military vehicles on BDs Tomioka.

(01-09-2018, 01:17 AM)Tureis Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add sell points for Sake among bases in Omega 52?

Would make sense given that the Blood Dragons and Coalition are allies and VI would do trade between the two.

The alliance treaty between them even outlined shipping Sake and Vodka to each other.

Boop for both of these

Neither of these happened either.
I would've assumed you'd need at least a patch for the changes to get implemented, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding out for 4.90i to implement them
(01-21-2018, 01:16 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]I would've assumed you'd need at least a patch for the changes to get implemented, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding out for 4.90i to implement them

That's what I thought, but Xoria said

(01-20-2018, 11:46 PM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]I have implemented posted suggestions

So I assumed that meant that they were in place, perhaps I'm just being impatient Smile I'll hold on till the next update before moaning again then!