Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
artifacts are contraband in all houses, but the the Core, that is basic lawfull, sell artifacts. isn't possible to make another type of artifacts, like lawfull Core artifacts that is accepted by the houses? of course with less profit than the contraband artifacts
(03-03-2020, 05:44 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]At a glance, the previous two requests appear to be relevant and responsible changes and I will incorporate them when possible.

Yes well, would be nice if it would be incorporated when needed (that's now) than when possible (that's seems like never).
We would like to see Newcastle Gate Construction Site in Manchester buy Ageira White Boxes for normal price. https://i.imgur.com/YTqAJr1.jpg
(02-17-2020, 11:39 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Please move Bio-Neural Processors sellpoint to Prudhoe Skunk Works

Otherwise this station in Alaska is useless in terms of visiting more than once.

Anytime now, please... Been waiting for 5 months...
MAE commodity and Enclave ore sell points. Reminder. Yes. I'm very annoying
(04-01-2014, 12:12 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2014, 07:41 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Are these the speeds and delays that you are using to calculate profit/distance?

Average speed for cruise travel is 350
Average speed for trade lanes is 1900
Jump gate delay is 15 seconds
Jump hole delay is 15 seconds
Trade lane delay 10 seconds
Base reaching and docking delay 20 seconds

EDIT:
The problem I am talking about.

If the default price matches the cheapest point, where you can obtain the cargo it won't show on list that sell bases on non-default prices.
Yes those are the correct settings.

So that's a bug in FLC. The only work around I can think of for that would be to change all the commodities that use the default price as the production price, and I don't feel like this is a big enough problem to justify the effort. You can get the info you want from FLStat already. You can also get it from the in game prices screen for each commodity, if you have already been to the base.

, it seems like you are now using Cruise Speed as 280 for balance instead of previous 350. Can you please confirm?
Bio-Neural Arrays not available in Liberty for lawfuls anymore: https://i.imgur.com/Psa6LNY.png
(06-28-2020, 04:41 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ], it seems like you are now using Cruise Speed as 280 for balance instead of previous 350. Can you please confirm?
I'm glad you pointed this out. The answer is yes, unintentionally. I am working on a new computer and I guess I didn't remember that FLC's default installation settings for this would need to be changed, since it's been a decade since I had to do so. So things are a little more profitable than they should be for a while.
(06-28-2020, 06:51 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Bio-Neural Arrays not available in Liberty for lawfuls anymore: https://i.imgur.com/Psa6LNY.png
I'll add it to Prudhoe Skunk Works.
(06-29-2020, 12:21 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]So things are a little more profitable than they should be for a while.

All the more reason to keep doing missions then
[Image: o2DIso9.png]