Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: decrypt.png]
- Mr Drake, glad to see you again, especially when it's about giving us money.

The credits can be sent to LH.R&D (and by that I totally mean Brutus.Clay ).
Thank you for your service, I hope the plans will come in handy.

- Mr Duessel, until a Professor finds the time to answer you, I can point you to a part of the original transmission you may have missed, despite all the efforts displayed by Moriarty to make it impossible to overlook :

' Wrote:
[color=#ff6600]To All individuals interested in acquiring Lane Hacker Technology :

Do not ask.

The Lane Hackers will only consider technology transfer requests from an official executive of your faction. In Rogue-speak, that means 'da boss'. No requests will be considered if made by anyone else. Individuals will be denied without regard for any prior or existing arrangements.

As for you request to use Cochrane, we'd like to know more about your group before making such a decision.
We don't really know who you are.

[Image: enceypt.png]
****Incoming Transmission****
****Ship ID - Logs Deleted****
****Location - Logs Deleted****
****Sender - Alex Drake****

[Image: FrankIero10.jpg]

Alright, money is sent. The plans were definetley useful. I look forward to the possibility of return business.

Proof of Payment

Drake out.

****Message Ends****
****Unauthorized Access Detected****
****Tracing Source... Failed****
****Terminating Signal****

:: incoming transmission

Source: Kirkwall Base, Orkney
Encryption: High

Grettings, mister Clay

First of all, I have not missed that part of the transmission. I am said official executive for the CrossBones. It may indeed seem like a personal request, seen as the guns would be mounted on my gunship. However, this request is on behalf of all CrossBones, as this guns will benefit all of us. Furthermore, if you are interested, we would like to expand such deal in the future. But before that, we need to prove ourselves to you.

I will leave you a little dossier, where you may read all about us. If you need further references, we have deals, and consequently good relationships, with the Outcast, the Mollies and the Society. If this information doesn't quite suffice, I shall try to provide more.

That'd be all.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Duessel, aren't you the same captain who said the following :

Quote:[18.04.2011 21:07:52] Paco'Pistols: There is a diplomatic channel for those who can hack it, If you impress professor Moriarty enough he might give you taks to
[18.04.2011 21:08:04] Paco'Pistols: earn this guns, assuming there is a "boss" in group of yours
[18.04.2011 21:08:29] *CBF*Fictive.Roads: Duessel: ugh, well....fair enough
[18.04.2011 21:08:58] *CBF*Fictive.Roads: Duessel: i was hoping for something simpler...after all, it's just 4 fighter guns.
[18.04.2011 21:09:24] Paco'Pistols: We don't do things simple. Try your luck with another organisation then. Have a nice day
[18.04.2011 21:09:36] *CBF*Fictive.Roads: Duessel: likewise *shrugs*

So, did you suddenly started to like "complicated" things or you still think we should share our guns which are notably best that one person can acquire in whole galaxy in much simpler way ?

So to put it bluntly as I can before professor waste his time on that transmission, what can you do for the Lane Hackers to earn this guns ? No, this question doesn't require an answer "what should we do?" I'm asking what can you do for us, which other groups can't. I'm not shooting for a successful relationship between your group and Lane Hackers at this point. I'm just looking for something that will prevent me from throwing myself in front of a docking shuttle. And I'm keeping my expectations very very low.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

I did say those words, but I had just got shot so, in that situation, I have doubts about my own reliability.

Anywho, since a long term relationship is out of the question, I'll try keeping things simple. Let's see....credits, we do have that; supplies, anything you need; assassination or similar jobs; information, we frequently operate in areas that you rarely access. Let's see if that is enough...

Quote:I did say those words, but I had just got shot so, in that situation, I have doubts about my own reliability.
Intriguing line, if you have doubts about your own reliability in situations like those you are in the wrong business Mr.Duessel, after all I can't trust you with such a perfectly developed piece of technology if you are not a reliable person.

Quote:Anywho, since a long term relationship is out of the question, I'll try keeping things simple. Let's see....credits, we do have that; supplies, anything you need; assassination or similar jobs; information, we frequently operate in areas that you rarely access. Let's see if that is enough...
Anyhow, everything you offered us we already have, or we have people who do those things for us. So Mr.Duessel I will have to deny your request. Do have a nice day.

That line was merely a joke, and taking that seriously is a bit...ugh, well, nevermind. Your technology, your rules. Just allow me to say, that I changed my mind for different reasons. Namely, at first, was hoping in a quick deal: I offer you my services, get the guns and you would never hear of us again, no questions asked. Since you made it clear that isn't the way it works, I chose the way that you indicated.

Anywho, that isn't relevant anymore. If you ever get to a point where you will need our services, do contact us. Have a good day as well.

All right Mr.Dussel you will get a chance to earn these guns. I like your approach on things, well at least one when I denied this request to you. I'll make it simple yet very interesting for you. I've been informed that the Lane Hackers are most wanted criminals in the Liberty space lately. If you want to earn these guns and future co-operation with our organization we require that your organization destroys 15 BHG| or EDGE tagged ships in Liberty space.

Source: Barrier Gate Station, Coronado
Subject: Challenge

A challenge, I'm intrigued. I will get to it immediatly. In the meantime, here is something for you, just to get the ball rolling.

That'd be all.
[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Konnichiwa, or greetings as you say it. Our Agency would like to provide services for your bounty board. We come from Kusari where we fought against so called "Emperor" and his Forces for specific parties, one of them being Blood Dragons. Currently we're looking an opportunity to expand our business contracts, and so we come to offer you our assassination services.

Our agency utilizes mercenary identification system, also freelancer transponder settings. Ships are mostly from civilian or borderworld design. We hope you will accept our offer so our groups can prosper together.

[Communication link terminated]