Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Red.Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: JEgil23.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Hello Mr. O'Brien,

I was told by Deceiver Weisen that you would be interested in a neuralnet server, and that you would want one of us to set it up.
This is possible, but there is a certain... Limitation. You can't log in from every terminal, only those you will have set up yourself. I can provide you with the terminals and with said server.. at a price.

Now there are 3 types of neuralnet servers.
There is one that automatically wipes all traces and changes its recognition on the neuralnet every hour. This one is the easiest to access, but also the most easy to breach with counterfeit software. Its location is hidden in the deep layers of the neuralnet, and quite easy to find for those who know what to look for, however.
Then we have one thats a grade above the prior one. Same principle, only the firewall is double as strong, the software automatically gives you update notifications, unlike the previous one, and should be able to hold back your usual tech savvy, and its more difficult to breach. An idiot could set it up, so you wont need us for setting it up, safe for buying the software, and the likes of course. It however is also much more costly for you then the first one.
Then there is the third one, this one even gives me problems when trying to crack it. It requires a full on databank to be set up in a secure location of your choosing. It will come with a manual, but I can ask a few rookies to help you set it up if required. You can log in as a administrator everywhere in sirius, on a portable terminal you will have to keep on you at all times, coming with a 3-time, unique password system, which increases the security even more. You will have free access to the DBMS, and edit it as you see fit. However, we wont be responsible for any damage you cause this way. Also much more costly than the second one.

Tell me which one you are interested in, and we can arrange a pricetag.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: OXIZ09i.png]
xxxx INCOMING TRANSMISSION xxxx

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: Data storage
Encryption: High

'ello, lass.
Yer right, I'd like to have me some server. But it's a lil' more complicated than that. From what ye wrote, the second and third ones seems nice, but it's more the software I'm contacting ye for. Ya see, I dinnae want one, but three servers, in different locations. I need them to sysnc together, so when one goes, the other two still have all the data. I'd like to have a possibility to completely erase all data from each them indivdually, without affecting the others, in case his location on net or the location of the hardware gets compromised.

Since ya mentioned only the third type comes with the portable terminal, I'd prefer this type. So... three these servers, with the software I mentioned, portable terminal and probably some manual which ya mentioned. That's what I'd like to buy from ya, if it ain't too pricey fer me. Do ya think ya can sell something like that?

See ya!

[Image: 44.png]
...uploading.data...

Hello Mr. O'Brien,

Your request can quite easely be fulfilled. Ill sync them together for you, before giving you the databases in space. The databases come with a price of 3 mills each, but seeing how you are buying in bulk, ill give you a 2 million discount. Hence the total pricetag would be 7 million credits. Tell me if you agree with the price, and we will set up a time for you to pick up said databases.

Regards.

'ello, lass.
That's a great news. Yer price is absolutely fine with me. Just one request, make the pickup place somewhere safe. I dinnae think it'd be good fer both of us to be seen together. Though I doubt I hafta tell that to ye.

See ya!

Incoming Transmission
[Image: 1zhyYKU.png]
[Image: JlGM1L5.png]

ID: Rear Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: The Lane Hackers
Subject: Your offer for help

Loading Message
[Image: 8njrQyK.png]

Lane Hackers, Mister Yoshida,

The situation hasn't much improved since we last spoke. We got supplies from various supporters throughout Sirius but as much as that helps, it won't be enough.

We cannot hold of the Navy forever. Their forces are numerous and despite our position and the LSF's superior taskforce I fear that we will not hold out that much longer.

We need a plan. A very good one if we want to get anyone out of here and possibly continue fighting the Navy's infested forces.

Everything possible is exactly what I am considering right now because we cannot let history repeat itself.

I plead you to hurry.

Knight out.

[Image: gGJCGUi.png]
Transmission Ends
...uploading.data...

Hello Mr. O'Brien,

I can arrange the pickup for you. How does Alberta sound? At the Vegreville planetoid.
Ill leave the time up to you.

Regards.

'ello, lass.

Place 's good. How 'bout 18:00 SMT?

See ya!

...uploading.data...

Hello Mr. O'Brien,

Make that 20:00 SMT, and I'll be able to get there. Make sure you are not followed.

Regards.

'ello,

20:00 SMT. Got it.

See ya!

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Information request
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Good evening, Lane Hackers.

I wish to purchase all available data on Core Guildkeeper Cordelia Lyell. Everything, no matter how unimportant it seems. Also, I wish to keep this as simple as possible. Tell me your price and you will receive the money without any problems.

Ezrael Vertiga