This article has not been verified to be up to date for the latest version of the Discovery mod. The last edit was made on 11.04.2019 (DD/MM/YYYY). You may help by updating it, often by using the code generator.
|Decay Rate||no decay|
Nearly every space station, planetary city, and space-faring capital ship in Sirius uses nuclear energy as its primary power supply. Interchangeable nuclear devices were developed in order to simplify the exchange of "used" radioactive fuel for "fresh". Each device is a self-contained nuclear core connected to the control mechanisms that operate it, surrounded by a radiation shield. Transport and storage of nuclear devices is the most highly regulated and secure "commercial activity" in Sirius. They are primarily used as energy generators, but have also been adapted into weaponry as homing mines.
- 1 unit of Nuclear Devices takes up 2 units of space in your cargo hold.
- Detailed information about restricted / illegal Commodities and licence possiblities can be found here: The Laws of Sirius
- The following houses prohibit the possession of this item, and may flag your ship as hostile:
- The following bases either sell the item, or buy the item at a non-default price (possibly lower).
- The data listed on this page was generated from the default server configuration files on 11/04/2019. Server-side data may be changed on any server at any time, without any notice to the user community. The only authoritative source for in-game data is the game itself.