Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

**INCOM**
ID: Sir Jack Fraser, Duke of Norfolk
[Image: SirJack2.png]
HMS-DAGOBAZ
To those who saw combat against the Necrosis,

Both Armed forces primary, secondary and Police forces.

I am awarding you the Courageous Action Medal.

Thank you

As ever, in service to Her Majesty,
[Image: Norfolk.png]
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:Ensign William Folge
SOURCE:Battleship Essex
SUBJECT:Requesting promotion
PRIORITY:[color=#990000]LOW

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Today I think would be a good day to request my promotion to Lieutenant,because I think I have achieved all the criteria required:

-45 hours of flight time
-4 patrool reports
-A good level of attitude(3)

I have taken part in many trainings in Salisbury,including fleet training with HMS-Souvereign and HMS-Caledonia.
And I'd like to say,not for showing off,that untill now I haven't met anybody who could beat me in fair combat,except one Corsair in a Sabre,who managed to destroy my ship.Also ,for beign an Ensign for more than 2 months,I believe my promotion is very necessary.

[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]
[font=Agency FB]~~~~Stream detected~~~~

**Uploading data**

[color=#FFFFFF]Source: Battleship Derby
ID: Ensign Layla Cooper
Affiliation: Bretonia Armed Forces
Subject: Patrol Report

[font=Garamond]Good day admirality,

Reporting about two incidents of the last two weeks.

This day was obviously a calm day in Bretonia, no foul pirates roaming the traffic lanes, no sneaking smugglers spoiling Bretonia's clean market, so (formerly) Captain Clay, Ensign Barret and me decided to dare an approach to Stokes. To our surprise, a single Kusarian fighter showed up on the scanners. He was mute, completely. Without showing consideration for our presence, the ricemuncher continued shooting small assault squads of the Armed Forces. As a result of the failure to comply with surrendering, Captain clay ordered me to engage the annoying fly. His joyful and careless usage of mines eventually caused his death.

After an intense training session in Salisbury with Lieutenant Clarke and many Ensigns, Clarke and me headed for the Cambridge gate in New London due to a call of the authorities. It was no canard, there indeed camped a Corsair next to the lane a few klicks away from the gate. A good position to mug any traders who just jump out of the hyperspace, just to fall into the trap of the nasty Corsair. Lieutenant Clarke arrested it, though the Corsair resisted, he might have lost prestige among his dirty fellows. At least he had a tad of honour. And he was a deadly fighter. Clarke engaged him alone, a tight and keen fight, after Lieutenant Clarke had suffered remarkable damage, I replaced him. In the end I managed to fully scrap his Titan fighter. I returned back to Leeds as Lieutenant Clarke deployed me at the blockade. After my shift's end I signed off at the Derby for repairs.

In service to the Queen and the Homeland,

[font=Edwardian Script ITC]
L. Cooper

[color=#FFCC66][font=Agency FB]**Upload complete**

~~~~Stream closed~~~~
INCOMING TRANSMISSION:

Comm ID: Ensign Logan Amadeus Briggstock
Source: Battleship Essex
Encryption Type: Level-3, Standard BAF Encryption
Subject: Battle Report
Date: 8th September

The video feed is somewhat distorted, but it is easy to make out an injured pilot on the deck of the Essex, still covered in grime and dirt. He pants for a few moments, and begins to speak.

"High Command, this is Ensign Briggstock, I am reporting on a large-scale fighter battle in the Edinburgh system, ranging from Planet Gaia to the surrounding area, including the nebula."

He wipes his brow again, and begins to speak once more.

"Firstly, my Templar was destroyed in the battle, I was the second last fighter to go down in flames, with Sinclairs ship closely following mine. It was a massacre toward the end, I'd say roughly 10 fighters total bearing down on the two of us as it came to a close."

Another pause.

"The battle started fairly even, a squadron of around 6 or 7 BAF fighters, and a squadron of 5 or 6 GRN fighters and a gunboat. We destroyed the gunboat fairly quickly, and moved on to the fighters. Lt. Cdr Ree went down first, followed by another of ours I don't remember the name of. We took down a couple of GRN fighters, in response, then it all went to hell."

Logan pants again, and wipes sweat from his brow.

"Other combatants, from everywhere, VR fighters, a NLH fighter, several freelancers, reavers, mollies, everyone came in on every side. It was madness; no one knew what was going on or what the numbers on each side were like, I've heard wild variances from everyone in the squad as to numbers, 5v10, 9v4, 3v7, crazy stuff. In the end, several of our fighters had to bug out through the Tau-31 jumphole, and it came down to me and Sinclair. Then it ended with flashes of blue plasma tearing through my hull."

A klaxon sounds, and a badly damaged Templar hurtles through the docking bay, sliding along the deck to a halt, smoke billowing from the vents. Logan curses, and hurries off to assist the response team. The feed distorts more, and suddenly cuts off.

TRANSMISSION ENDED.
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=-

Comm. ID: Ensign James (Jim) Barnes

*Salutes*
Good Morning Admiral Sir!

I would like to request that I am evaluated for the promotion to rank of Lieutenant as I belive I have fulfilled the requirements.

I have:

Flown 23 hours in a Templar

Made 7 mission Reports

I believe I have a level 4 attitude

I have been a member of the BAF for 1 month

Thank you for your time and good day to you Sir.
*Salutes*

-=[TRANSMISSION ENDED]=-

[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: qo6ss8.gif]

Ensign James Barnes, you are showing quick progress in the armed forces. For your time in service you have achieved:
- 23 hours of Flight Time
- 7 patrol reports
- A good level of attitude (3)
That is why you are granted the rank of [color=#FF6600]Lieutenant
without hesitation.

Ensign William Folge, for your time in the armed forces you have achieved:
-45 hours of flight time
-4 patrool reports
-A bad level of attitude(2)
Unfortunately, it come to my attention that you are showing a lack of discipline on the battlefield. That lack of discipline creates chaos which leads to losses. The Armed Forces are not a solo school or dueling program and you know that. If you are blinded and obsessed to kill just to prove your skills, this is not the place for you. Here we have a system and low ranks obey the high ranks no matter the orders.
You must know that the higher your rank is the higher the responsibilities become. You may be a good and skillful pilot but your leadership abilities are low.
That is why your attitude level will be demoted to " 2 " and you will be placed on a test period for over a week. If you fail to obey orders of superiors in this period you will be demoted to Cadet and returned to the Academy or removed from service.

On these orders I place my seal.

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
--[Incoming Transmittion]--
Sender ID: Commodore John Clay
Priority: Medium
Subject: Patrol report and some more things
Report Begin
Admirals,
Today, Lieutenant Clarke came across a Freelancer who was appearently a slaver, since he had hold full of Armed Forces. He refused to drop them, so Lieutenant engaged him along with an Ensign. The slaver got kicked pretty fast, and he tried to run for it. He fell into our trap, where we finished him. All Armed Forces pilots were rescued.

Now to the second part, which is why I am actually reporting to you now. The fact is, that Ensign Layla Cooper and I are engaged, hoping a wedding would happen soon. This is of course, if no problems arise... I know, there is kind of a gap in my and her rank, but...

That would be all.

For Bretonia, and for the Queen!

Clay out.

End of Report

--[Transmittion Terminated]--
[Image: xxQpb.png]

Encrpyted: Access to BAF|, QCP,

To the Admiralty board,

We are issuing a request for aid. We have been attacked by the ICMG and other IMG stragglers. at the tau-31 construction site.

There was no reason for attack other than bloody murder. It seems that the ICMG and IMG are interested in only killing innocent bretonians and have knowingly decided to declare war on the queen's territory.

I request the following
a) BAF assistance in tau-23 to make sure ICMG are unable to reach the tau-31 gate.
b) To declare all ICMG vessels, along with all of the offending IMG pilots in this incident to make marked as enemies of the state, so they will have no legal right to reside in Bretonian space unless they have paid the crown 70 million credits in damages.
c) Advice on the matter: Tau-23 has proven to be more profitable than we expected after the boarder with Rheinland reopened. We expect to keep it until the very last minute. the BAF have asked us to keep this station as a strategic position for the war. we would like to know what you believe the proper course of action should be.

As you will see, all of my allegations have been documented here
<1><2><3><4><5><6><7><8><9><10><11><12><13><14>

with this, I do not wish to see the ICMG doing illegal competition in Dublin, Leeds and Cambridge

~Never Gonna Give you up
- Rick Astley

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Lieutenant Lucas Alexander]
[Source: Planet Leeds]
[Priority: High]
[Subject: GRN Skirmish]

Good Evening.

I am here to report about a large scale battle between the BAF and the Gallic Royal Navy. Initially I launched from the Battleship Derby onboard my Challenger where Cpt Winter informed me of the incoming Gallic Forces and advised me to switch to my Templar. Quickly doing so and rendezvousing at the Battleship Derby, destroying some Molly patrols along the way.

We quickly organised at the Derby and headed for Aberdeen Border Station, where Ens Walton had already scouted ahead and reported the GRN forces at Planet Gaia. We swifly organised ourselves into those attacking and those in reserve and headed for Gaia, where the KNF where already engaged in combat and predictably loosing.

We had a quick back and forth with the GRN and engaged in combat, with our first target being a GRN bomber, callsign Zeoga. Who went down fairly quickly. Our second target was [color=#FF0000]GRN|Leo.Lalande
who went down after a prolonged dogfight, with Ens Cooper getting the killing blow. Our target after that was GRN|Damian.Trieste who after damaging himself extensively with his own mines, was destroyed with myself finishing him off.

Our traget after that was GRN|LT-Aubert.Giroux who led the battle into the Islay Ice Cloud and it was after a furious dogfight within the cloud that my Templar was destroyed by GRN|Aurelia.DeFrance.

After the battle, BAF medic crews found my escape pod and I'm currently recuperating on Planet Leeds.

::Attached files::
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]

Bretonia Prevails!

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Lieutenant Lucas Alexander

[Ending Transmission]
[Image: baftrans1.png]

Subject: Promotion

Dear sirs,
I would like to offer myself for promotion.
10 hours flight time
Numerous patrol reports
A good level of attitude.
I have flown numerous missions with other officers, and have had plenty of combat experience.

::TRANSMISSION END::