Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: High
Priority: High
To: BAF DIS

Good day,
Yesterday I personally took part into a brawl involving mostly the BPA agents and these Kusarian Infected vessels well known by the Aoi. The bells rang at Suffolk being located barely in front of the actual problem. Suited in my Guardian class, flew away to meet the agents while waiting for BAF to gather. The bloodish infected vessels managed to take down some of the Bretonian Autorities while I focused on shooting down the first target, Havoc.Aoi who managed to escape troughout the Sun corona.
Recovering from the blindy and hot sun effects on my puppils, I broke up and flew back, finding the new target, Templar.Aoi, shooting down one Bounty Hunter unregistered officer. I fired him aside of BPA, till Leutenant Commander Cuttingham arrived and met the show. We took him down, personally landing the last hit on his hull with the harderst gun mounted on my vessel, the Mini Razor. Even though the BPA and the BAF agent helped me out with the matter, my vessel got highly dammaged by the nomad guns, leaving me a couple of minutes, maybe less, before the fatal decompression, enough time, though, to make my landing back on Suffolk.

A couple of hours later, while meeting my personal doc to cure some superficial injuries, I've been forced to leave to Dublin, with a whole new vessel of course, to meet the Gold miners in the Gold Minning area. There, 4 minning ships, one already blown up, and a Mollie Very Heavy Fighter. Imposing my authority, I forced him to surrender right before he engaged me without hesitation, not willing to accomplish nor to show any kind of respect for the lands.
I destroyed his vessel as well. Reciving thankful quotes from the Miners and Traders, I made my way back to Suffolk, and rested for the whole day, while the ship is being repared one again.
Nothing else.

Noa Jefferson
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Captain Kaze Dagon has been promoted to Commodore. You are now part of the Admiralty and you have been entrusted with command over the HMS York and her fleet, under overall command of Admiral of the Fleet Michelle O'Brien, also the direct commander of the central defenses. Your duties will include patrolling New London, Manchester, Magellan and Cortez. Your main duty is managing the raiding parties in Leeds. Do not expect this higher position to make your life easier.

Lieutenant Richard Mace has been promoted to Lieutenant-Commander. You have shown exemplary discipline. Now you should expect the same from your subordinates. You may also request a gunboat. Keep it up.

Lieutenant Thomas Murphy has been promoted to Lieutenant-Commander. You have shown outstanding performance in dogfights. The Admiralty believes that you can be an effective wing leader with the rank of Lieutenant-Commander. You may also request a gunboat if you want.

Ensign Thomas Mowbray has been promoted to Lieutenant. You have proven that you can fire a gun and, since you still appear to be very alive, dodge one fired at you. Gather more experience or simulator hours if you wish to advance further.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Admiralty Board

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium

Black Watch Patrol Report

Good evening BAF DIS,

Hello chaps! So I was doing my rounds in new London when Admiral Hall, from the BAF|HMS-Sovereign, requested assistance with a valor and a bomber in Magellan. I hurried over there and saw [RN]-RNS-Conquerant the valor, and [RN]-X.Sisco, the bomber. I engaged the bomber while keeping the valor CD'd. Once Admiral Hall disposed of the valor, I chased the running bomber all the way to the Planet Leeds docking ring, and there I destroyed him. Then, GRN|RNS-La.Fayette, another valor, came into view and attacked Admiral Hall with the help of another bomber, GRN|Ferdinand:Mounier. I CD'd the valor while attacking the bomber. Once Admiral Hall disposed of the valor, I engaged the bomber for the final blow to the GRN. Fortunatly, I ejected my pod right before I got hit with a SNAC, and so survived without a sratch. My ship was destroyed, though. Admiral Hall picked me up in his hold and we had won the day! The bomber withdrew! Tallyho I do say!

[RN] -X.Sisco destroyed
GRN|RNS-La.Fayette spotted
GRN|RNS-La.Fayette destroyed

Arthur Cuttingham
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Good evening BAF DIS,

Well, today sure has been odd! After the victory in Leeds, I rested for a while, and I was heading out for another patrol when I got a comm from Lieutenant Commander Victor Steiner that he needed help with two more GRN agents. I arrived on the scene to see [RN]-Francois.Drake., a heavy fighter, and [RN]-Xion.Sisco, a very heavy fighter. Both were eager to fight, and so we went at them. Steiner focused on [RN]-Francois.Drake., while I went in on [RN]-Xion.Sisco. I took out my target, despite having severe ion signatures coming from my ship. Steiner managed to kill [RN]-Francois.Drake., with a sliver of hull to spare. We encountered another ship, [M]-All.Gold.Everything, an Odin, and engaged him, but my ion signatures were too much for my crosshair, and I had to land off at Southampton. Steiner fought and held the Molly off until his ship was destroyed and pod ejected. Honorable lad. The Molly left, I picked up the pod, and we went on our merry ways. Tallyho I do say!

[RN]-Xion.Sisco destroyed
[RN]-Francois.Drake. destroyed, and [M]-All.Gold.Everything spotted

Arthur Cuttingham
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: jL4AEb6.gif]
Good day. Quite the surprise to start the day. Thank you for the chance to serve Bretonia to the fullest of my capacities.

I will transfer to the York post-haste, update my credentials, and will start to assemble files on relevant command staff that I feel are correct to aid me in my assignment. As for the current status of the raiding operations, I will suggest several different chances to such in order to maximize its effect, while reducing the attrition our forces suffer in such.

We are standing at the gates of Hell. Let us make sure we kick the door in properly.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix

Commodore Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon.

Good day BAF DIS,

Earlier today, I set out to patrol when I heard a distress call from LNS-Iowa, a Liberty Dreadnought. He was under fire from two battlecruisers, the RNS-Tours, and the RNS-Lyon. They had just finished off LNS-Iowa when I cam in with the help of Billy.Bo.Jackson, and [FL-ER]Fast.Flier. Both were helping CD the Obstinates. I wasn't doing well against them. I took out RNS-Tours right as my ship burst into flames, and I was able to heavily damage RNS-Lyon. Well, Billy.Bo.Jackson was able to pick me up and take me home, to where I am right now. [FL-ER]Fast.Flier was killed in action right as my ship exploded. Well, that is all for today.

RNS-Tours destroyed

James Willemstad
Flag Officer
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: Very High
Priority: Very High

Good day BAF DIS,

I had begun my patrol of the Cambridge system when Admiral Hall, aboard the BAF|HMS-Thunderer, requested I come to him in Omega-3. I arrived, and saw two Nephilim class warships stationed around Aland Shipyard. Their names were FREEDOM_DEFENDER, and FREEDOM_&_LAND. Admiral Hall told them repeatedly that they were not allowed to bring capital ships through, but they insisted they needed them for safeguarding the tradelanes. Then they said the system is not Bretonia's, and said we have no bases there. Rubbish. We have HMS-Gwent and Sprague, as well as some mining operations in the southern part of the system. Hall told them that they had to leave, either back to Omega-5 or to Omega-9, but they just sat there. He repeatedly asked for this, and they refused. He also offered for them to pay a levy fine of 5 million credits, but they refused this.

One of them, FREEDOM_&_LAND, said FREEDOM_DEFENDER and himself were to dock at Aland, and FREEDOM_DEFENDER to bring a gunboat out, since Bretonian Law allows for Zoner gunboats to patrol the system. At this point, FREEDOM_&_LAND began the docking sequence. We had no alternative. Hall fired upon him, as did I. He docked before any major damage could come of it. Then, FREEDOM_DEFENDER docked and a bomber came out, called Gunboat_Kappa. This was FREEDOM_DEFENDER in a bomber. What was odd was that he said it was a gunboat. No matter. He came out, may or may not have accidentally fired a Nova Torpedo at Hall during the scuffle with FREEDOM_&_LAND, and then stopped firing. It was hard to tell if he had actually fired it on purpose, so Hall gave him benefit of the doubt and assumed he didn't mean to fire it. Since the capital ships had vacated the area, and legal ships had now entered, we left back to Cambridge. I do say, these bloody Zoners cause quite a ruckus and a lot of drama these days. Anyhow, I hope you are all well. Tallyho I do say!

FREEDOM_DEFENDER armament
FREEDOM_&_LAND armament
FREEDOM_DEFENDER, and FREEDOM_&_LAND spotted

Arthur Cuttingham
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: High

Good Morning
I wish to report the reasons why I was absent this last week and offer my apologies for any inconvenience that resulted because of it.

On the 24/03 I was on patrol in Omega-3, there had be a spike in pirate activity there recently and given the large numbers of traders that were expected to pass through there that evening I stationed myself beside the Freeport. Not long after I had begun my watch did a Corsair pilot arrive, she identified herself as ' La Cazadora' a Guardian of the Brotherhood and the Elders. She openly explained her intent to commit crime, I warned her that I could not allow that. Our conversation then devolved into an argument on Morality whereby she decleared that I 'Amused' her thus she stated that i would be taken prisoner. Obviously we fought and sparred but ultimatly I lost and was taken back to Crete.

Upon arrival i as searched and most personal belongings taken from me; Radio, sidearm and my pipe (which i still haven't reovered). I was then given over to the custody of La Cazadora and returned to her home.

As suspicious as this seems, I insist that there was no attempt to gather information about Bretonia or her fleet movements. Indeed I was regarded as a servant, and thus I cleaned, cooked and sung when I was told to. There were escape attempts, all of which failed.

My escape story is far less glamorous than I would like but the simple fact is, the pilot who captured me was lonely, having little human interaction in her daily life. Thus, after working through her personal issues I eventually managed to convince her to release me, which she did (albeit reluctantly). Thus I have returned and await your instructions.

Victor Steiner
lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: BAF DIS Open Encryption
Priority: Normal
To: Lieutenant Commander Victor Steiner, BAF DIS

Good day Lieutenant Commander,

After reviewing your case, I expressed my slight concern to the Admiralty, regarding several flaws and time lapses in your very meek informative report. As the Admiralty feels the same, you are hereby commanded to present yourself to the Commanding Officer of the Ark Royal, in Newcastle, where you will be confined for a week enduring debrief and pending investigation by the BAF-I8G.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

[Image: 8SpIqqJ.jpg]
[Image: ye0MmLq.png]
Incoming Transmission

Source: HMS Dragoon, New London system
CommID: Commander Sebastian Nobles-Stirling

Recipients: BAF Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS)
Info Copy: Queen Carina's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing

Encryption: BAF Standard

This is Commander Sebastian Nobles-Stirling, BAF/QCP:

While undergoing refit at HMS Suffolk in the New London system, Dragoon encountered a Daumann flagged vessel carrying military vehicles. Unfortunately, our records are corrupted, but the ship name is approximately Antoinerary.

Dragoon was unable to hail the vessel before Suffolk's dockmaster inboarded her, but, being a part of QCP and a naturally suspicious naval officer, it is my belief that the ship was conducting illegal smuggling operations.

I am sending this message as an info item as I recognize that the information provided is insufficient documentation for legal action.

Respectfully,

Sebastian Nobles-Stirling
Commanding Officer, HMS Dragoon