Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Alpine
To: Captain Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon

Do not tell me how to do my job Captain, I am well within my rights to inquire why you request a certain officer be placed under your command. However since you believe he is a capable officer and is known to you, it might be wise for us to allow this, so as to ease your transition back into service.

The Admiralty will discuss your request and we will inform you of our decision at a later date.

Edmund Steiner
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: Gyokuro
To: Admiral Edmund Steiner

Good evening, Admiral.

It appears it has been some miscommunication. I did not 'tell' you how to do your job. I merely replied to your question of why I requested Lieutenant Victor Steiner.

I trust that is all.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: High
Priority: High
To: Captain Kaze Reidman Dagon

Captain Dagon,

After holding discussions with the Admiralty Board, I am notifying you that Lieutenant Victor Steiner has been placed under your own direct command. Ultimately, Lieutenant Steiner is your responsibility - we hope results in the field will compliment our decision. God's speed, Captain.

That is all.

Charlotte Brooks
Commodore of the 9th Mobile Assault Fleet, H.M.S Ark Royal
Bretonian Armed Forces Admiralty Board

To: Admiralty Board

Good evening.

I am requesting a meeting, regarding the inception of a new department that I feel will bring added value to the Bretonian Armed Forces in particular and to Bretonia in general. Since it is regarding sensible information, I will present it only upon said encounter.

With regards,

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Message Class: Audio-Visual
To: BAF DIS, Admiralty Board

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Good evening, DIS.

Earlier tonight there was a scuffle between Gaul and Allied forces in Magellan. I managed to arrive on site, alongside a Council pilot, Ouragan, to aid the Crayterians on a raid on the Charlemagne class Battleship Betheny. The Gaul battlegroup deployed all of its snub force to meet us. It did not went well since the Gauls forced the battle around the Bethany, managing to shoot down several of the Crayterians. Meanwhile, me and Ouragan found ourselves alone against that onslaught, managing to drag their remaining forces to the California gate at the same time I radioed in for support from the York Battlegroup.

And Captain Sir George Hall arrived in the Avalon in the nick of time, alongside Lieutenant Commander Pria Y'berg, with the Avalon managing to damage several of their fighter craft finally leaving to us the remaining fighters. Curiously enough, the Gaians also appeared and with a score to settle, it seems, since they were quite eager to join the fight. The last two fighters went down quickly. I ordered Lt. Commander Y'berg to leave the engagement, due to mechanical failure in her vessel, but the Gaul cared nothing for it, keeping on her tail, looking for an easy kill. We had none of that, and alongside Ouragan and one of the Gaian pilots with Lt. Commander Y'berg being their main target, we finally ended it all.

After careful review, I suggest we initiate wargames with the Crayterians to increase our level of experience and training in both of our forces. Also, the Marlin proved quite effective in this bout.

With regards,

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Lu'an

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Good evening, DIS.

Found retired Légion Colonel Eliza Valdez and Ms. Enma Loyola in Coronado fighting over some.. foul behavior by Ms. Loyola. After Ms. Loyola didn't enjoyed my remarks on her.. dalliances out of wedlock, she engaged me. And I was forced to put her down in Manchester. Ms. Eliza Valdez said she would stand as witness on that remark.

Ah, and Ms. Loyola fancied herself as a citizen of Gallia before she shot me.

Without anything else to add,

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Ceylon

[Image: yeibljt.png]

Good evening, DIS.

Earlier today, after being recalled from Leeds, I got an urgent comm from Lt. Commander Pria Y'berg in Magellan requesting support, in what appeared to be an impending battle between Liberty and Royal forces. Upon further inquiries to the Lt. Commander, I switched ships and departed in my Li-117 to Magellan, where I encountered the already outclassed Liberty vessels against three Valors and an Obstinate. Our allied group consisted in one Liberty Dreadnought (cloaked), one Liberty Siege Cruiser, one Liberty Gunboat and Lt. Commander Y'berg's Templar.

As evident the upper hand was on the Gaul side, but after I started to pepper the Obstinate with anti-matter, the Gaul force quickly huddled up and used their superior armor and numbers to defend themselves from whatever fire we could hit them with. Finally, a bomber arrived from Liberty and together we started to work in tandem. Unfortunately such work was cut short by the arrival of a Triumph Destroyer, which started to cut down our efforts from putting down the Obstinate that was enjoying the protection of the three Valors.

The Liberty Dreadnought had enough and executed a proximity fire mission on the Obstinate, suffering from the concentrated weaponry of the Valors, and going critical not later on. Our snub forced piled up on the Obstinate and managed to destroy it soon afterwards as another Liberty Siege Cruiser arrived followed by a Liberty Assault Battlecruiser with cloak capability.

As we started to lay down the hurt on one of the Valors from afar, the Liberty Assault Battlecruiser executed a proximity fire mission, much like the Dreadnought, on the Triumph and the snubs managed to increase the pressure on the targeted Valor destroying it. The LABC managed to escape the fire of the Valors by a thread, and returned to base for repairs. Capitalizing on the confusion of the Valors and Triumph by such daring attack, we began destroying them, one by one until they were no more.

I would like to commend Lt. Commander Y'berg's actions during the attack and the cool head she displayed while in charge of the fighter group.

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

[Image: yeibljt.png]

Good day, DIS.

Hours ago, our long range sensors detected unknown capital ship movement within the New London system, resulting in the scrambling of the 3rd Attack Wing of the York Fleet, which I took command upon arrival on site. While I ordered a system wide net search, I was tasked to search the vicinity of the Cambridge Jump-hole. There I had a confirmation and a first information on who we were dealing with.

Order. Primary Fleet. Order|CV-Deceres. I ordered it to decloak and present itself, order that was ignored. Thus I called upon any available friendly ship in system for information and one replied. The Apahanta, commanded by Ezrael Vertiga. It seemed Mr. Vertiga was following them for some time, most likely trying to gather intelligence on the Order movements within the House. He managed to pin point their location to the Newcastle jumpgate area. I called upon Lt. Wednesday to act as my second while the rest of the 3rd Wing regrouped at Southampton, refueling and refitting their ships.

Nearby the Newcastle jumpgate, I managed to intercept a Geb class capital vessel, Order|CV-Golanski, and a freelancer Sichel , Megeara. Obviously, the handler of the Geb was not the same one I picked up earlier, and Mr. Vertiga did replied that it was an Osiris. So the problem still stood. A foreigner capital class vessel at loose in our House. The only way to force it to actually show up was to cause issues to the 'Golanski'.

I ordered the 'Golanski' to head to Newcastle, to be under remand by the Ark Royal battlegroup until Overwatch could be contacted. I even reached the point of ordering it to proceed on impulse speed as to give the 3rd Wing time to catch up as well expend whatever cloak batteries the 'Deceres' could have. Not long, the 'Golanski' ignored my commands as it tried to escape to Tau-31. There, the 3rd Wing finally arrived with capital support, in the form of the Auxiliary HMS 'Stillwater' which I ordered to engage the 'Golanski', hoping it would force the 'Deceres' to uncloak to provide support. Seeing that it was not, I was forced to up the ante and ordered Mr. Vertiga to uncloak and lay down the hurt, increasing the pressure over the Geb, which finally triggered the Osiris to uncloak.

Splitting the 3rd wing between fire on the Geb and the Osiris, I ordered Mr. Vertiga to stand down while we started to chip away both capitals. Unfortunately Ensign Hastings was shot down during his engagement with the Geb, with the S&R teams reporting his safe retrieval after the battle. Meanwhile, the Megeara freelancer showed up and assisted the Order forces. Not long after, the Geb was finally put down and we could finally focus fire on the Osiris. Near the end, Mr. Vertiga uncloaked three clicks in front of it, against my orders, trying to cut off its escape path and engaged the Osiris. In the confusion I managed to deliver a supernova shot to the reactor housing, causing the Osiris to go critical.

Admiral Evyn, while not present, issued orders to return to Newcastle, which I promptly transmitted to the 3rd Wing. Lt. Wednesday managed to pick up a Nomad Fuel Cell from the 'Deceres' debris, which I ordered to be delivered to the SIS agent present, Mr. Skirka. Not soon after we received reports of a lone Order First Fleet pilot following our forces back into Newcastle. It was ordered to leave, which it did not complied and disrupted the cruise engines of Lt. Newton, trying to go for the heavier Challenger bomber, thus the easier mark.

I issued the order to attack the Order snub to the remaining present 3rd Wing assets, which they did so. But still I was forced to enter the fray as I saw that while the Order pilot was under pressure he would eventually shoot down Lt. Newton heavier and slower vessel. Not long after, I shot it through the engines, making sure the threat was over and done. With that, I ordered whatever 3rd Wing assets present on sight to refit, reload and return to base, while calling the S&R teams present in Newcastle to find Ensign Hastings pod. All in all, a successful defense of the sovereignty of our House space.

I think the Admiralty Board should address this blatant action of the Order within Bretonian borders as soon as possible, as well order to conduct a full deep sweep of the Newcastle system, since that Osiris only had a normal cloaking device, according to my scans of it, and yet managed to stay cloaked for a very long time. Which means it had logistical support in system.

Audio box recording follows to aid in your assessment.
Mr. Vertiga also said he would deliver a report to the SIS. I suggest you ask for it as well.

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Indubitably
Priority: Standard
To: BAF Defense Intelligence Staff

Good tidings.

Commander Brennan and I, along with Ms. Flameheart of the Merchant Navy and Admiral Briggs and pilot Williams of Crayter, moved to stop a Royalist incursion near the Dublin gate today. With a force consisting of a pair of strikecraft, a gunship and a Valor-class battleship, we were successful in removing the intruders. Gaian Guard forces in the area who were in communications with the intruders gave little outcry as to our actions, and ultimately were not of any consequence. A bloody good show from Ms. Brennan who took lead of our forces and guided us to victory once more.

These actions will hopefully spell good fortunes for us in the coming days. Until then, we will remain on watch, and my vessel will continue to keep the tea ready in the event it needs protecting.

Friendly Forces____________
- BAF|Cdr.Nicole.Brennan (Templar) - Active
- BAF|Cmdr.William,Sutton (Nyx) - Active
- BAF|MN-Eva.Flameheart (Templar) - Active
- HMS-Londrino (Invincible) - Active
- BH|CFV-Arcadian (Deimos) - Active
- CR-Elvis.Williams (Nyx) - Active

Hostile Forces____________
- MRG|TL-La.Moqueuse (Perilous) - Disabled
- MRG|Eloi.Leclerc (Lynx) - Disabled
- Mistral (Lynx) - Disabled
- GRN-Marseille (Valor) - Disabled

Farewell,

William Reginald Sutton III
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

[Image: wDG93KN.png]

Good day, DIS.

It has been quite the active couple of days. Firstly, pirates in Omega-3 near the cesspit of Freeport One. One caught, one destroyed. Secondly, two raids in Leeds. First one was flawlessly executed. Second one I was shot down, but not before I claimed another gaul soul to the void, but still we won the day even after I was shot down. Thirdly, a gaul raid into New London. Their capital assets were destroyed, their fighter wing was outplayed and outmatched, docking in the Castres.

A lot of action in very short words. Not enough yet, since they do keep on coming.

Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies