Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAF Comm Channel: OPEN
TO: Admiral Jack Frost
RE: Reassignment

Dear Adm. Frost:

Aye, sir. I will transfer my ship to the Essex immediately.

You might note in any diplomatic conversations with the Mollies my patrol report above, that we indeed engaged the Order gunboat precisely because it was holding Molly (as well as BH) pilots. To my knowledge the pilots were taken to the medical bay on the Hood. That might help mitigate their angst a bit.

Respectfully yours,

Lt. Cdr. Nathaniel Buchanan

Comm Channel: CLOSED
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Robert Woodrow----

Good afternoon to all.

I undocked from Southampton to find Lieutenant Clay, Admiral Adama and Captain Blair, in the field behind Southampton, talking to a Kaizoku member in a Gladiator fighter. Something Watanabe I think. Anyhwo, a few minutes of talking and their gunboat the "Hinode" appeared with Yuka Kaizoku on board.

Captain Blair fought the Kaizoku fighter and after a while, lost. Yuka then thought it was a good idea to attack Admiral Adama, I also engaged it, but when Adama was destroyed Watanabe offered to fight me and I accepted, I had no choice as I had no backup. Ensign Tensdale then arrived on the scene and the "Hinode" kept firing on him. We both then turned to fight the "Hinode" but seconds before we had destroyed it, Tensdale's ship exploded.

It was now me and Watanabe, or Wannabe as I called him. We opened fire on eachother and as I had the upper hand he requested to stop the fight. After a short conversation (of mostly me mocking him) I said he could go if he handed over the BAF pilots in his hold. He did so and was on his way back to Trafalgar.

I headed back to Southampton for repairs.

Woodrow out.

----TRANSMISSION ENDED----
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Robert Woodrow----

Evening all.

I started out at Southampton Shipyard, on a lone patrol, in my bomber and was heading to the Leeds blockade when by Border Station Durham there was a Gopnik Black Dragon. I asked what it was doing here and he said "I like to kill BAF". I asked him to leave and he opened fire on me and so did I.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/s...pg?t=1283199955

Despite the ship disadvantage, I- Or he managed to destroy himself with his own mine.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/s...pg?t=1283199997

I headed to the Derby for a repair and came out to man the border. Just watched some traders go by and stuff. Had a nice talk with a [Convoy] Mercenary ship in a BAF gunboat. He told me that his company had sent a transmission to us regarding usage of ships which I said I'd forward to High Command.

Here's the transmission: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...9565&st=50# (It's right at the botton of the comm channel)

Nothing else to report.

Woodrow out.

----TRANMISSION ENDED----
--[Incoming Transmittion]--
Sender ID: Lieutenant John Clay
Subject: Battle Report, intel on a pirate group.
Report Begin

Good day sirs.
Yesterday, I docked out of Essex shortly after I recieved a distress call from a fellow miner saying three pirates were demanding money from him. I headed there immediately, but was too late, the miner was destroyed by them. These three pirates were Plague.Champion, Shanon and Vlad.Nemirof. After my short "monologue", they clearly stated they are going to shoot me. But then, Admiral Jack Frost came in to help. The pirates started to run. We chased them all the way to Omega 49 JH, where the pirates had reinforcements of another ship, Abelardo.Desi. Few seconds later, Admiral Lee Adama joined us aswell. The pirates were threatening us they will kill us if we wont retreat to Essex. We didnt so a fight 3 our ships against 4 their ships occured. After 2 minutes of battle, Admiral Adama's ship was destroyed, so we continued fighting 2 on 4. Then another pirate ship - Damon.Doctore. came to help his teammates. So it was 2 on 5. Fortunately, Lieutenant Michael Clay caught the distress call too, and came in to help us. Soon after that, I managed to destroy Shannon with Mini Razor. Unfortunately, they managed to take down Frost too. So it was again 2 on 5 pirates. Then I caught a broadcast of a police pilot BPA)William.Hughes, so I told him to get to Omega 49 JH as soon as possible. But before he arrived and joined us, another pirate U-Boat|Silent.Wolf joined the battle, so we were fighting 2 on 6 for few seconds. When BPA joined us, a Molly named [MS]-Nick.O'Flannigan came in to help us. We kept fighting 4 on 6, but not for long. We managed to destroy Silent.Wolf and few seconds lates also Plague.Champion went down. Then, another pirate Xavier.Darkanzali came in, and shortly after, Michael Clay's ship was destroyed. 3 on 5 again. After few minutes, the Molly was destroyed aswell. So it was only me and the BPA in the fight against 5 of them. Then, fortunately, Admiral Robert Jones came in to help us. We were fighting for few minutes 3 on 5. Unfortunately, both Admiral and BPA pilot suffered an engine reactor problem and had to eject. I was alone against 5 pirates to I decided to retreat to Essex. Until I got there, the pirates killed 3 miners, asking huge amount of money from them. Before I docked to Essex, I decided to evacuate remaining miners in H4 sector to avoid any other innocent casualties.

Now to the intel I have. These lads are definitely a large organized group of extremely dangerous pirates, most probably stationed on Planet Gran Canaria in Omega-49 system. They always go out in large groups, that is why it is so hard to fight against them. Their primary Zone of Actions in definitely Dublin, and maybe New London. Now, I give you names of the group. They are: Plague.Champion, Xavier.Darkanzali, Abelardo.Desi, Vlad.Nemirof, Damon.Doctore, Shanon and Viktor.Kamaz. However, there may be more people in this group. They arent tagged, making them harder to identify. Most important is, that they are cowards, and run when they stand against a fair opponent. Once they are outnumbered, they flee. Once they have more numbers, they have big mouths. When they clear their path of all lawfuls, they start to kill everything that gets in their way. They aswell kill other pirates to maximize their income.
Unfortunately, my guncam was damaged just when the fight started, so I wanst able to make pictures of them.

That is all I have to say. Be cautious when you meet this group of pirates.

End of Report

--[Transmittion Terminated]--
Comm Channel: Open
To: DIS
Subject: Combat report

Sirs,
As an addendum to Lt Clay's report i would like to add that there was another Molly vessel present at the start of hostilities but refused to engage the pirates in his own system. The next pilot that see's an MS ship kindly remind them that if the Mollies want to run Dublin then they had better get thier own lads in order !

Also, i would like to add comendations to the pilots involved. Under extreme circumstances of being outnumbered the pilots acted with extreme bravery and skill. Speciel mention to Lt John Clay for outstanding piloting skills.

Admiral Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed
-- :: Incoming Transmission :: --
-- :: ID: BAF|Lt.J.Tensdale :: --
-- :: Subject: Combat Report :: --

Today I started my shift on Blockade Duty, when I got a distress call from a trader. A Corsair was disrupting the tradelane between Planet Leeds and New London jumpgate demanding credits for a safe passage.
I approached and scanned him and learned he was flying a Corsair gunboat: Guncam Shot 1

Of course the scumbag tried to bribe me. After a little talk I gave him an ultimatum; Leave or die.
Stupid is as stupid does, so of course he opened fire on me. After a short battle a pirate in a VHF showed up and the captain of the gunboat I was fighting immediately asked for assistance. Not long after, Lieutenant Woodrow showed up and provided assistance in his bomber. Seconds after another Corsair gunboat showed up. So now it was me and Woodrow in our bombers against two gunboats and one VHF.

Needless to say they got their behind wooped pretty good. Woodrow and I both took out a gunboat each Guncam Shot 2 and Woodrow finished off the VHF in mere seconds.

Only minutes after Woodrow and I was called to an asteroid field in Dublin where two new Corsairs... In Corsair gunboats....... Were pirating. Again, needless to say they also got their behind wooped GOOD. Woodrow and I took them out in a few minutes. It went so fast my guncam trigger couldn't keep up.

A few hours later I was called to the same field in Dublin by Lieutenant Michael Clay.
There we this molly broadcasting the IFF: Tish.Indigo

Michael had been asking him to stop stealing ore from the miners. Micheal really respected the ceasefire and was patiently.. And I mean really PATIENTLY arguing with him. Respecting the ceasefire.
And this molly really thought he had found a "loophole" in the ceasefire. He didn't attack the miners. He simply stole the ore from them as they mined.
After a few minutes of this I had enough and gave him an ultimatum; Stop stealing ore or we would be forced to open fire on him. Guncam Shot 3
He taunted us for a bit, and then continued to steal so I opened fire on him. Lieutenant Michael Clay and I fought him for a few minutes, before we decided to retreat in order to not completely break the ceasefire with the Mollies because of one little rogue one. So I returned to the frontline in Leeds and Lieutenant Michael Clay ordered the miners away from the field, since the Molly Tish.Indigo was on is way to continue stealing ore.

All in all, an interesting day in Bretonia. But if the Mollies keep acting like they do in Dublin there should be some consequences... Soon.

Good Day,

Lieutenant Jason Tensdale out...

-- :: Transmission Ends :: --
Comm Channel: Open
To: DIS
Subject: Dublin *Situation*

After much thought by the Admiralty staff, the following is the procedure to take when in the Dublin System.

The Molly Seperatists are requesting more freedom in the system and the Admiralty has deemed the following to occur,

1, Molly Seperatists [MS] are allowed to issue mining permits in the Dublin system ( we are still waiting on a copy of this to be sent to us stating cost and length of permit ) except in the Graves mining field. This area is deemed a safe haven for BMM tagged vessels and they are not to be harrased while they are there. Any other mining field in the system is liable to be used under permit.
*note: It must be noted though that the Graves mining field is still liable to raids by independant pirates and Corsairs.

2. BAF vessels, including the Reserve Fleet are to aid [MS] tagged vessels in the eradication independant pirates and other enemies.

3. [MS] tagged vessels will aid BAF and Reserve forces in the fight against criminals in the Dublin system.

It is hoped that this may lead to a scaleing down of BAF forces in the Dublin system so that these forces may be used with the war with Kusari.

It will take some work and patience for this to have a chance of working, and there is always the independant pilots who will ignore this, and " do thier own thing..." so, we shall see.

Admiral Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed

PRIORITY:Normal
ENCRYPTION:Standard
IDENTIFICATION:Ensign Alexander Gates
TARGET:Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff
SUBJECT:Report

September 1st, 818AS

Greetings,

I began my patrol in Leeds when I heard that there was some problem in Dublin. I head there and luckly, it had been handled by the second fleet and BAF that was there. After that, I patrolled around and everything sounded save, except that there was a Corsair pirate that got away before we could catch him.

When we tried to catch him around Leeds, suddenly, we got report that there was a Reinland cruiser in Dublin with ship id Wallenstein, with RM Guard ID and no tag. We quickly pursued him and caught him on Cambridge, luckly near Battleship Norfolk. When we questioned his business in Bretonia, he said that he was sent to New London to deliver a message from Reinland. My feeling told me that he was lying since he came from Dublin, not from Cambridge. I quickly ask confirmation from headquarter about this battleship.

Fleet Admiral Bridge and Vice Admiral Hans confirmed that the ship was illegal in Bretonia, even the Reinland Military denied him. Vice Admiral Hans himself brought HMS Invictus to deal with this problem directly. Soon, we began interogating the captain on the space about his business in Bretonia. He kept insisting that the Reinland Military sent him to deliver a message, even if the evidences we have said otherwise.

When diplomacy lead to nowhere, Vice Admiral Hans gave an order to destroy the ship. Not for long, we managed to take him down. I even manage to get the kill, hehehehe, my first battleship kill. After that, Lt. Aleski gave me permission to take a half day off to celebrate it in planet Cambridge only after I finished writing this report.

This is the picture taken from my gun-cam a few moments after the ship was destroyed

http://yfrog.com/0qbafrmcruiserdestroyedj

Regards,

Ensign Alexander Gates

END OF TRANSMISSION
--[Incoming Transmittion]--
Sender ID: Lieutenant John Clay
Subject: Battle Report
Report Begin

Good day sirs,
When I docked out from Derby, me and Lieutenant Tensdale went on one training round in Salisbury. There, I had a report of tho KPT (Tadashi_Tanaka|KPT and Tanuki_Maru|KPT) ships in Leeds. I went there to investigate. Those guys claimed that Leeds is Seto, and "ordered" us to leave the system. They were one gunboat and one bomber. After series of insults, two IKN ships (IKN-Ikazushi and IKN-Akatsuki) and a KNF bomber ([KNF-S]Shinigami) joined them, so I called the Emergency Channel. I kept them busy, until HMS-Vesper and HMS-Valkyrie, Captain Blair joined us. Battle started. We managed to destroy IKN-Ikazushi, but seconds later also HMS-Vesper went down. Then Lieutenant Michael Clay caught the emergency call and joined us in his duck. One minute later, we destroyed also the second IKN destroyer. Then Michael was destroyed by a SNAC from Shinigami. Shortly after we also destroyed the gunboat Tanuki_Maru|KPT, but Shinigami again managed to shoot Tensdale with SNAC. So I took it against him and after 2 jousts I destroyed his ship. Then there was only one bomber left, Tasashi_Tanaka|KPT, but we managed to take him off too.

Guncam shot from start of battle:
[Image: screen126.th.jpg]

It was a great victory for Bretonia.

End of Report

--[Transmittion Terminated]--
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rogerhans2.jpg]

Comm ID: Commander Roger Hans
Target ID: Defense Intelligence Staff
Subject: Resignation

This is my official resignation from the Armed Forces. I denounce my former rank as Vice Admiral, and Commander. That's...pretty much all I have to say. I'll be on Cambridge if you chaps decide to arrest me for desertion.

Good day.

[Transmission Terminated]