Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**
**TYPE: AUDIO/VIDEO**

PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]Extremely High
ENCRYPTION: NONE - FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
IDENTIFICATION: Admiral Deneth Aleski

[Image: Generation%20Kill%20-%20Alexander%20Skarsgard.jpg]
My fellow soldiers.

I want to remind you that we are a free people. Free from uncertainty. Free from doubt. Free and secure in the absolute knowledge that we and we alone are capable of surviving the hardships of tomorrow.

The citizen speaks of opportunity. The bureaucrat speaks of authority and the diplomat speaks of policy. The soldier... does not speak. The soldier acts. And that is why it is the soldier who wins the war.

Many years ago, before going to war himself, my father was asked: "Are you not afraid?" His reply? "I know why I am here. Why should I be afraid?"

Fear is born of uncertainty. We fear nothing because our purpose is clear and our path is certain. To be Bretonian is to know your place in the Universe. And from that certainty comes...

The strength to conquer all.

**END OF TRANSMISSION**
[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 2prfkfo.gif]

Cambridge, sector G4, 33 June, year 819. I am giving reprot about 3 situations:
-In the Leeds system, I got a report about HMS-Agamemnon's destruction. After short investigation, it comes to this, that the mentioned capital ship, patroled closer to the enemy instalation - Stokes Minig Facility. The Kusari assasins were using a battleship, a destroyer and possibly a bomber or fighter wing to take him down. I have arranged a squad of two battleships and several bombers to counter their possible assault to planet Leeds. Nevertheless the kusari naval forced decided to hide behind the protecton of the damaged Mining facility and multiple patrols. The information about that is given from the scouts that I had sended. I am asking you brave soldiers of the Queen, as well as any indepdented captain of Her Majesty's Ships, to be extra caution and not move closer to Stokes Facility. Keep 10k distance from it, and dont go there just to reduce the numbers of their patrols, its dangerous. Every loss of a ship or a fighter wing is a huge loss to us.

-[color=#FF6600]In the Cambridge system
, I got a reports from possible Rheinland Assault on Norfolk's Fleet. Our Intelligence had given us information, that the Kanzler ordered his men to block Omega 7 gate and not to charge directly in to Bretonia space, or to fire directly on us when in range. Our orders are same. We are to ensure the safety of the Omega 3, as well as to keep the high level of alert. If the rheinland ships dares to fire on us, we have orders to defend but not to directly charge on them. I must say that none of the Rheinland ships in Cambridge were from the primary fleet, except a lone Flieger, which is equal to our ensign rank. All of them were silent. You could only hear your heart beating inside you, your thoughts "What should I do..." and the neverending confusion that could lead your mouth to say the orders "Fire at will", words, which would lead to a critical massacre and great losses from boths sides. Our side gave questions and requested the military ships to leave Cambridge since their actions were a clear violation of the treaties they had signed before, and violation of the Kanzler's orders himself. Situation was overheated. One word could cost the dead of hundres and possible to lead to an open war, a real war with Rheinland. This all situation reminds me of secret data, I found about our Sol system. Long ago such thing had happened between two great nations on planet Earth. Their two fleets were standing still and awaiting orders from their superiors. One word could had changed all back then, and the same thing had happened today. Finally a "spark of hope" have arrived on the image, one of their high ranked military soldiers - Otto von Marck, ordered them to retreat back to Rheinland space. Not a single particle was fired, not a single men was harmed or dead.Situation ended peacfully, but not only that...it showed that neither Bretonia Primary fleet or Rheinland Primary fleet wanted this fight. It showed that this nonsence may soon be ended...Nobody would like to fight in two fronts...nobody that is already fighting a devastating war.
Classified data: 110-010-111-0111

-Next, in the Cambridge system, we have spoted several corsair wings, that tryed to pass through our blockade. Our capital ships, that left for this blockade were HMS-Sherwood Forest, a battleship and HMS-Troll, a destroyer. They were ordered not to fire and leave the fighters to take care of them. The enemies were 1 bomber and 2 fighter class ships, later 1 more fighter joined them, in short: 4 enemies. The bomber and one of the fighters were taken down by 4 of our pilots. Other 2 enemies had menaged to flee to omega-5 jump hole. One of them was heavy damaged and without any repairs, but considering the knowledge of Omega-5 system and the position of the corsair base right next to the jump hole, he will menage to return in his hole in time before his oxygen deplets to 0.

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: HMS Essex]
[CommID: Ensign Charles.Davis]

Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: 308pxjerjerrodhd1.jpg]

Greetings sirs and Ma'ams *salutes* I would like to report some sair activity in the Dublin system yesterday. At 8000 Leeds time I received a call that several Corsair Battleship and sunbs were raiding the system. I called my co bomber pilot and we launched with my challenger. The report indicated at least 4 snubs and 5 battleship one of witch was solaris. According to the info they were two Osiris and 3 legates. When we arrived there were one legetes and one Osiris left and the snubs.

Once there we engaged on sight with the rest of the bretonians forces . The first target that we attacked was the Legate it nearly escaped due to the Ion interference messing with the Cruise Desruptor missiles and the Nova Torpedoes tracking systems. it it managed to get fix and we stopped the Sair ship from escaping. Our Bomber delivered the final torpedo that made the ship bucke under its own weight. The Next came the Osiris well lets just say I never seen so much nova torpedoes crushing on one ship.

They did damage like the Sair ship didn't had any Armour upgrades. But it fell to. Up nest were the fighter but nothing much there. They escaped when the last battleship was destroyed. The rest of the Corsair battle group I cant give information.

Davis out
Gun camera

Charles Davis
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

[End Transmission]
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Captain Evyn & Lieutenant Commander Feya
DETAILS: Ship Transfer
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:
[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg][Image: 2gtq1j7.jpg]

Evyn: It has been some time since we were taken from command of a great vessel...
Feya: And we ask forgiveness for such of our crimes...
Evyn: Our patience has given us reward...
Feya: And our tazer flogging scars have healed...
Evyn: With my new position of the rank of "Captain" in Her Majesties Armed Forces...
Feya: We have come to the request of the admiralty board and they have given us our blessings....

Evyn: A proud symbol for the Ensigns of the BAF has returned...

Feya: Assisted in construction with the help of the Junkers of Trafalgar....

Evyn: A terror in the eyes of many a captain of Kusari....Corsair...Mollies and pirates within Bretonia...

Feya: Newly designated Command vessel of the 242nd Light Horses...

Evyn: The HMS-Sherwood Forest has been returned to us, and we shall proudly continue our fight against any and all enemies of the Crown!...

Evyn: Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!...
Feya: Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
[Image: baftransmissioncopy.png]

=Incoming Message==

=ID; BAF|Lt.Jason.Charles=

=Subject; Attempted Destroyer attack on Leeds short report=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After completing my new Challenger set up named BAF|Lt.Jason.Charles. I undocked from having a formal talk at the bar with one of my associate's to see Ensign Sinclair (BAF|Ens.J.Sinclair) attacking a Destroyer.

Immediately i set out from Planet Leeds to assist.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bell...l/screen297.jpg

Upon engagement I took over the fight being the Lieutenant and giving orders to Ensign Sinclair, Sinclair obeyed every order without question at cutting off the Destroyers Shield and Resources and stripping it down.
First the Shield
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bell...l/screen300.jpg

Second The Hull
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bell...l/screen303.jpg

The destroyer at this point in time after realizing we were winning with only 2 Challengers decided to run into the suns corona where our ships cannot take the heat
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bell...l/screen309.jpg

However, following this the destroyer took alot of damage and was attacked until it docked at Stokes, Battle won.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/bell...l/screen327.jpg

No casualty's to report damage conditions of ships are minor scratches and has been fixed and is ready for duty once more.

For the Queen, My duties are reported as ordered.
Lieutenant Jason Charles

[Image: baftransmissionendcopy.png]
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: HMS Derby]
[CommID: Ensign Charles.Davis]
[Directed: BAF Admiralty Board]

Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: 308pxjerjerrodhd1.jpg]

Greetings sirs and Ma'ams *salutes* ensign Charles Davis, requesting promotion to Lieutenant from Ensign. I have the following achieved requirements for this rank:

-Patrol Reports:4 (I have 5)
-Flying Time: 10 hours ( I have 51)
-Combat Training pass: Granted
-Attitude level: 4

Davis out
Charles Davis
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

[End Transmission]
[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 2prfkfo.gif]

Ensign Davis, you have successfully achived all the requirments for the next rank in the Armed Forces, you have even done more than it was requested, that is why you are granted the rank of [color=#FF6600]Lieutenant without hesitation.
Make us proud and continue to serve us and Her Majesty, with the honor and valor you have showed so far.

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Captain Evyn
DETAILS: Ship Transfer
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:
[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg]

Evyn: With deteriorating efforts in diplomacy and negotiations with Rheinland, I am hereby under orders from the Duke of Norfolk to put funding forward into all pilots under Her Majesties Armed Forces to be able in a moments notice call upon our Challenger bomber craft.

Evyn: You will therefore be assigned into the 242nd Light Horse Squadron and stationed at the Norfolk til this conflict with Rheinland is over..

Evyn: Send myself or Lieutenant Commander Feya a message via private comms into who does or does not have a Challenger by the 5th or there shall be consequences....

Quote:Naming Convention: BAF|242nd-Ens.Lastname
- - - - - - - - - - -
Registered Pilots:

BAF|242nd-Ens.Williams
- - - - - - - - - - -

Evyn: If you do not have one, you shall be given one...If you do not know how to fly one, you shall be trained..There are no exemptions into this matter...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Ensign James Barett

This is Ensign Barett, reporting in. I have recently acquired the proper IFF codes and identification papers and a Templar VHF. I am currently on my way to a patrol in the Cambridge system.
Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

::SIGNAL LOST::
== Discovered Signal ==

== Opening Message ==

[font=AR Julian][color=#33CCFF]Pilot ID: [color=#6666CC]Jonathan Sinclair

Subject: Report, Leeds

G'day Ladies and Gentlemen
Today, as I was reading through some new orders belonging to the Rheinlanders, I recieved a call ... well, about something outside of the Norfolk. I quickly jumped into my Templar and undocked, where I saw Ensign James Barret taking cover in the crossfire of the Norfolk. Apperently there were 3 big ships of the sice of a Gunboat and 1 matching the size of a fighterclass vessel. I have the bad feeling these were vessels of the so called Nomads. After they went too close to the Norfolk and got their part of it [laughs] they went outta our range and disappeared short afterwards also from the long range scanners.
James and I decided then to do some simulations in Salisbury where we also met Cadet Stacker of QCA. Ensign Layle Cooper joined us there and we got a report about 3 KNF fighters in Leeds orbit. Ensign Harding answered to our call and met us near planet Leeds where we had spotted them. After a short and agressive talk the fight started. It was unbeleivable, their pilots weren't better then ours, but that ship ... it's maneuverable as hell, and little.
Sadly, and because of that ship, we only managed to destroy one of them while they picked up one after the other of us. The Alestea could tractor in our pods, but Ensign Cooper was injured and is now in the hospital on Leeds for a short check. She blew up the enemy fighter with a last efort before her ship exploded. The captain of the Alestea reported short after I ejected my pod that the two remaining enemy fighters took of in direction to Leeds.

Yours, Ensign Jonathan Sinclair

[color=#000099][font=AR Julian]== Message terminated ==

== Signal lost ==