Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Fiv4da7.png]

[Image: 7hVlfdF.jpg]

Greetings, Ensign Shawn Harper here. This is my first report here so I'll keep it brief.

Over secured channels, today , I received a report from Ensign Jack Noah about potential high value target within Dublin system. A Molly cruiser. I quickly equipped my Challenger and headed towards Dublin Jump Gate. From there on, I proceeded to sector F7 in Dublin system where Ensign Jack was trying to take out the enemy single handedly.

I was of course willing to help him out.

During combat I was not able to take guncams, but here is black box recording.

Code:
[03.11.2014 21:24:54] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Keep it pinned, I'm 40 k away.
[03.11.2014 21:26:51] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: What in the world is happening here ?
[03.11.2014 21:27:25] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Jack, need a hand ?
[03.11.2014 21:27:30] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: Yes
[03.11.2014 21:27:36] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Willing to provide it !
[03.11.2014 21:27:45] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: Go on
[03.11.2014 21:27:48] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Preparing weaponry.
[03.11.2014 21:27:57] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Engaging Molly.
[03.11.2014 21:28:01] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Firing !

Of course, we were doing fine on engaging the Molly Destroyer, Scylla until more and more Molly vessels started to approach. One of them was a Molly Cruiser, but a Red Hessian Vidar.

Code:
[03.11.2014 21:31:05] [M]-Red.Dawn: Assisting Mollys
[03.11.2014 21:31:10] [M]-Red.Dawn: All hands battle stations
[03.11.2014 21:31:21] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: another
[03.11.2014 21:31:45] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: nova the dun.an.oir
[03.11.2014 21:31:58] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: keep distance
[03.11.2014 21:32:14] Angry.Molly: Greetings.
[03.11.2014 21:32:38] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: We are getting ganked.
[03.11.2014 21:32:56] Angry.Molly: And you shoud get it everytime.
[03.11.2014 21:33:07] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: lets get out
[03.11.2014 21:33:26] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: run
[03.11.2014 21:33:35] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Done it.
[03.11.2014 21:33:39] Angry.Molly: Two challengers, seems its my work.
[03.11.2014 21:34:31] [M]-Red.Dawn: I be surprised mates...usually the baffers show up in battleshrimps
[03.11.2014 21:34:54] Dun.an.Oir: Blodwyn : aye dhis toime dey used deir brain , d'ye tin ?
[03.11.2014 21:35:11] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Next time you won't be so happy.
[03.11.2014 21:35:25] Angry.Molly: Make me happy.
[03.11.2014 21:35:33] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Thats not my job.
[03.11.2014 21:35:44] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: I just want you out of this system.
[03.11.2014 21:36:05] [M]-Red.Dawn: Tis OUR system ye fools
[03.11.2014 21:36:13] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Don't be so sure.
[03.11.2014 21:36:31] [M]-Red.Dawn: Stupid baffers ain't been able ta win against us fer decades
[03.11.2014 21:36:37] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: Huh big words for Mollys
[03.11.2014 21:36:43] [M]-Red.Dawn: and now ye got the gauls breatin' down yer necks
[03.11.2014 21:36:47] [M]-Red.Dawn: ye aint' got a chance
[03.11.2014 21:36:47] BAF|Ens.Jack.Noah.: Get numbers ..... big mounth
[03.11.2014 21:36:48] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: For decades ?
[03.11.2014 21:36:56] [M]-Blodwyn,O'Driscoll.: aye decades
[03.11.2014 21:37:02] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Maybe you were that not important
[03.11.2014 21:37:09] [M]-Red.Dawn: Decades...can't ye count...Mollys 'ave been rulin' dublin over 80 years
[03.11.2014 21:37:18] BAF|Ens.Shawn.Harper: Ruling ?
[03.11.2014 21:37:23] [M]-Blodwyn,O'Driscoll.: only 79 years, lass

More and more Molly's came in and we had to retreat back to Essex. We'll deal with these next time with more success I believe.

Until then,

Ensign Shawn Harper.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix.
***Incoming transmission ***

Priority:Low
Subject:Battle report

Good day,
To day I went on a patrol in Dublin system , I flew first to H.M.S Essex but there everything was okay so I went in Graves sector ,but there everything was okay.
I continued to patrol , as I approached sector F7 I saw a Molly Destroyer with callsign : Dun.an.Oir . He was trying to destroy Hochschild Gold Mining PLC , I tried to be friendly but he started shooting at me so I had to open fire.
After a few minutes Ensign Shawn Harper came to help me. We began to bombard him , but he retreated to Goldern Coin where he got help from [M]-Red.Dawn a Hessian Cruiser , after a few minutes in their aid came a Molly Greyhound with callsign : Angry.Molly and we had to retreat to H.M.S Essex.

Attachments:

Ensign Jack Noah
***Transmission ended***
- Communication Type: Textual -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: BAF DIS
Subject: The Dun an Oir

I did not consider reporting this, at first seemingly minor event, more important than some of my other duties, related to my position in the Armed Forces.
Your worthy service has not gone unnoticed, Ensigns. I have seen how many times the Dun an Oir has been damaged and disabled, and thus the importance of this has risen.
Only a few hours after the Thunderer had disabled her for the first time, the Dun an Oir appeared again, thirsty for revenge.
Due to our strategy of reversing and charging them only after disabling their shield with a Heavy Mortar hit, combined with newly adopted blindfire, as the technique is often referred to, they were not able to quench it, but failed again instead.
Nevertheless, I found the captain very courageous and almost as experienced. Her crew seemed to be well organized and, most importantly, the ship was very easy to repair and reman, judging by how quick she would appear functional again, after being disabled.
I would soothe my ambitions in presence of a woman in most occasions, but this one endangered the lives of my crew, some of them being women themselves, and my ship, to which I refer with she.
I will bespeak you one important thing: beware of women. They tend to force you to be a gentleman, and then they climb over your bowed back.
Fortunately we have many in the High Command.

Summary:

Place of Event:
Middle-East of Dublin System

Allied Ships Involved:
1) BAF|HMS-Thunderer (Dunkirk; 7/10 hull integrity, 771/1600 nanobots, full shield battery capacity).

Allied Losses:
- None

Enemy Ships Involved:

1) Dun.an.Oir (Scylla; disabled).

Enemy Losses:
1) Dun.an.Oir (Scylla).

Camera Shots:

Signed: Admiral George R. Hall

- Communication Over -
-=Incoming Transmission=-

ID: Commodore Charlotte Brooks
Encryption: High
Subject: Promotions

Good evening pilots,

Your actions have been reviewed by the Admiralty Board and we have concluded to award some promotions. I won't go on because quite frankly we all have things to do especially with the war raging. So without further adieu.

The Officers are:
  • Ensign Jack Noah - Your conduct on patrols has impressed the Board, and we urge you to continue what you are doing and more. Lieutenant, you will receive your new uniform within the next few days
  • Ensign Charles Montgomery - You have served Her Majesty with digilence and pride, the Admiralty Board has recognised this along with your skill in the 'Upholder' class bomber. Congratulations Lieutenant.
  • Ensign Shawn Harper - You are a useful asset to have amongst our ranks, we have acknowledged your effort and etiquette. Don't go to heavy on the drinks Lieutenant.
  • Lieutenant Commander Simon Aldwyn - I am honoured to have you by my side and your effort and assistance has indeed shown. I am pleased to announce you Commander Simon Aldwyn. Do us proud Commander.
  • Commander Angus Graham - I think it's about time don't you Captain? We are grateful for your long service and experience. We hope you will pass your knowledge onto our more junior Officers. Congratulations.

Continue in your excellent work in the field Officers. It does pay off as you can see. As for the Officers who were not promoted, there is time. Fight hard.

On behalf of the Admiralty Board of the Bretonian Armed Forces,

Commodore Charlotte Brooks
Commanding Officer of the 10th MacDuff Fleet
Commanding Officer of Her Majesties Merchant Navy
Bretonian Armed Forces

-=Transmission Ended=-
***Incoming Transmission***
Subject:Omega 3 battle

Good day!
Today I went in Omega 3, as I approached Douglas Station , my radar picked up some enemies. There was also  The_Enterprise and another bretonain secondary fleet battleship. The fight took some time , we almost killed CNS-Bahama , but he got reloads from a Corsair "Raba" with callsign : CloneNumberTwo. In the end they were reinforced by Gaians , I managed to destroy that Raba , but unfortunately The_Enterprise was killed by CNS-Bahamas , the other bretonian battleship escaped I think. My ship was destroyed by a Gaian , but a Bowex Percheron found me and he dropped me on Planet New London.
This is all for now.

Attachments:
## ##

Lieutenant Jack Noah
---Incomming Transmission---

ENCRYPTION: High
SUBJECT: Information gathered

Good day Ma'ams and Sirs,
I have to report that I gathered some information about Gauls , the intel is stored in my Paladin's cargo hold.
This is all for now , ~Jack Noah out!

---Transmission Ended---
Salutations.

It's Shipman Dave from the Merchant Navy here to make my first report.

Have a link to my ship logs.

Yes, that's literally the entire report.
Erm...you wanted more? Well, erm...gin and tea is not so good.

That concludes my lengthy and detailed report.
Subject:Leeds battle

Good day!
I'm here to report a battle that took place near Planet Leeds.
I launched my Templar for a usually patrol when I heard that is a fight in Leeds between Liberty Navy First Fleet, 5th fleet, bretonian armed forces independent fighters and libertonian independent fighters against Gallic Royal Navy.
When I reached Plant Leeds I start shooting at Gauls trying to kill some of them , after a few minutes I killed GRN|Lucie,LeBlanc, after a few minutes our Capitain Angus Graham got Punisher|Guillotine, but we lost as well [LN]-Zoe.Valentine, after him we lost as well [LN]-reignald.Lewis, but GRN|Yann.Devedjian died as well. After his death my vessel was destroyed, fortunately a Bounty Hunter rescued me and brought me to Planet New London.
This is all for now ~Jack Noah out~

Lieutenant Jack Noah
***Sender:
Heather Pearson***
***ID: Bretonia Armed Forces***

[Image: heathe10.jpg]

Hello

This is Commander Pearson here. I'm back from leave, my injuries are healed and ready to enter the Battlefield once again. Permission to enter active service?

Commander Pearson out

***Ending Transmission***
-=Incoming Transmission=-

Encryption: Strong

Well what a wonderful report to wake up to! Commander, you have the Admiralty Board's permission to re-enter active service as your former rank. We are looking forward to some good results from you. Pleasure to have you back with us.

Commodore Charlotte Brooks
Commanding Officer of the Bretonian Merchant Navy
Commanding Officer of the 10th MacDuff Fleet
Bretonian Armed Forces

-=Transmission Ended=-