Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

Priority: High
To: Admirality Board

Honourable Admirality Board,

Today I have to reprort a rather unpleasant incident in Omega 3 and Cambridge. When I was on patrol in Cambridge I got word of a Pirate harassing our gold shipments to Rheinland.
Nothing unusual so far.
But when I finally searched him out in Omega 3 I had to see that it was a Hessian vessel with fitting papers and IFF.
Normally those dont appear in our home. So I first tried to make him just go. What he not just rejected by actions ( he moved to Cambridge ) but he also moved to the cover of a local Molly base.
After he was there he began to threaten to murder the civilians he had captured if I moved in on him. Before I even got the chance to negotiate he already killed the first in front of me.
I realized there is no way this ends peaceful and attacked him immediately to safe the other civilians in his hold.
After some fighting he was out of repairs and ran to Omega 3. Thanks to the treaty with the Zoners I was able to persue him even in the surroundings of the Freeport where we fought on. When he was about to loose the ship he docked with the station.
I cant tell what he did to the crew he captured but this ship will not fly anytime soon so he can at least not capture more people.

After this I restocked my ship and moved to a patrol with Lt. Sutton and LtCdr. Roberts, which was rather eventless.

Visual Evidence

Textual evidence can be sent on reqest, too.

Yours sincerely.
Jacob McIntire

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: Patrol into Magellan

Good afternoon,

Just a normal patrol report, this time I started my patrol within New London when I was ordered to assist in patrolling Magellan. Upon arrival I met up with the Dunkirk known as The HMS Enterprise. From there we moved into Leeds then to Magellan. A few moments later another Armed Forces Bomber and a few Navy officers arrived within Magellan too and we had a target found and located. A RNS Meduse. A Gallic Royalist Valor Battleship. We had our orders to search and destroy and that is what we done. Here is the visual evidence of the Valor left burning. [Visual Evidence].

A little later on we continued to patrol and search the sector while HMS Enterprise returned to New London, we came across a Royalist Lynx Pilot. Well he started following me and tried to intercept, but I moved to the Freeport where the rest of the wing was at. We moved in and engaged and I later got a lucky hit and my antimatter destroyed his ship. [Visual Evidence]

Once the patrol was complete I returned to New London for ammunition.

That is it for now.

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Lieutenant Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Lieutenant William Reginald Sutton III has been promoted to Lieutenant-Commander. Your regular tea deliveries have absolutely nothing to do with this. Just in case, have in mind that the Admiralty cannot be bribed at all with tea, nor anything else.

Lieutenant-Commander Katherine Reidman has been promoted to Commander. You are expected to do your best as wing commander.

Lieutenant-Commander Jade Roberts has been promoted to Commander. Your performance has been deemed sufficient to lead a strike wing. Do not fail us.

Ensign Henry Talbot has been promoted to Lieutenant. You have proven yourself capable of executing orders.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Admiralty Board

-= Medium Encryption =-

To: Patrol Report

Evening Admiralty,

Firstly, I would like to thank you on my new promotion to Commander. *Salutes* It has been an honor and a pleasure to be flying for majesty's the Queen. Not only that but it has been an honor to fly with the men and women of the Armed Forces of Bretonia.

Secondly, I would like to report a serious event that has happened this evening. A battle fleet made heist for Omega 3 where there was reports by civilians of the Red Hessians making there way to Cambridge. We had to put a stop to them. I went and collected my Challenger bomber and moved as fast as I possibly could do Planet Sprague where I rendezvous with the Admiral, who took the bridge of Thunderer. Also had The Elephant there also. [Visual Evidence: Thunderer and Elephant] Shortly after we had a Gateway Waran Bomber pilot arrive to give us some extra fire power. [Battle fleet]

After the Gateway pilot arrived, we started to get readings of Red Hessians roughly 10 klicks out. I was waiting for my scanner to be in-range to confirm ship classes and identification of our enemies. This is what I found.

[RHA]RHC-Keswick
[RHA]RHB-Jormungand
[RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung

The battle fleet started to impulse towards the Red Hessian battle group. [Visual Evidence: Impulse speed] Sadly, moments after HMS Thunderer & Elephant moved to impulse speed. The Red Hessian Keswick made a surprise attack on the Gateway pilot, which within minutes was sadly destroyed. [Evidence of Gateway|-GSE-BWS-Delta destroyed] I tractored in his pod though.

As I span my ship around to the capital ship fight, I noticed that the HMS Elephant want taking alot of fire. [Visual Evidence]. My first thoughts where to engage, so that is what I done, I powered up my antimatter cannons and moved to do what damage I could and draw fire. This is what happened.

[Visual Evidence: Elephant in two pieces]
[Visual Evidence: Gotterdamerung on fire]
[Confirmation: Thunderers last few hits on Gotterdamerung]
[Confirmation: Gotterdamerungs last few hits on Elephant]

This left the HMS Thunderer fight against the RHB Jormungand and the Keswick with only my support. From what I saw the HMS Thunderer was also in two pieces. [Visual Evidence] & [Confirmation: Jormungand last few hits on HMS Thunderer]

Automatically I felt nervous and saddened by the devastating attack and loss of men and women that fought for Her Majesty the Queen. This made me think, I had no chance of survival, unless I made a retreat. So that is what I done, during the charge for cruise my radar picked up another few contacts. [Visual Evidence]

I made it back to Battleship Norfolk, Cambridge alive and in one piece. I dropped our Gateway Pilot of but I could not save anyone else but the Admirals and high ranking officers onboard. It is a sad evening for Bretonia.

After the devastating attack in Omega 3, i had this weird feeling they were going to make an attack within Cambridge near Battleship Norfolk. So I used my instinct on this attack and called for reinforcements to help make a stand and a defensive line for Bretonia.

The HMS Sovereign was the first to the scene, but not for them. They already had two Odin Fighters, two Vidar Cruisers and one Typhoon Destroyer. They were close enough for me to get identification scans.

Blue.Light
Eclipse
[RHA]Gotterdamerung.I
[RHA]Anna.Heinrich
[RHA]RHD-Linnormr

Shortly after, we had the Bretonian Police, and some more Armed Forces and HMS Ships arrive. This made the fight fair. We moved in and engaged, while the engagement happened. A Jormugand Battleship appeared. [Identification: SCRA|CPW-Kaliningrad] After a long fight, the first destroyed Cruiser on there side was Blue Light. [Visual Evidence] & [Confirmation: HMS Port Royale gives last few hits to Blue Light]

As the HMS Port Royale finished of one of the Vidar Cruisers, a Hessian Gunboat appeared. Here is it's identification. [Identification: Fly.Swatter]

After a long, hard fought battleship, the next victim for HMS was the Eclipse. It was destroyed by HMS Sovereign. Here is the confirmation. [Confirmation: HMS Sovereigns last few hits on Eclipse]

Not long after. The newly commissioned HMS Elephant which was named in the honor of the HMS Elephant which was destroyed in Omega 3, took damage and became an explosion in the eyes of Bretonia. [Visual Evidence: Explosions from engine bays]

From here, my visual evidence and recording devices took a hit from the Hessian Gunboat, unleashing a few missile pods onto my ship. This did lead to me needing to use my escape pod to get out alive. The Challenger Bomber I was piloting exploded from the Hessian Gunboats missile launchers but I am alive and well. I am lucky, I could not tell you who else survived, how many we lost but it was a long, hard, tough battle. I just hope we won.

For her Majesty the Queen.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -
Notification:

Misc:

From now on you will call Commander Katherine Reidman, Commander Kaze Dagon. The reason behind this is that the second is her real name. The precise reasons of why it was kept secret will not be uncovered by me, but you may ask her about the details. Needless to say, all Armed Forces personnel are to be treated according to their rank, regardless of their social class and of their past. Additionally, the practice in the Kingdom of Bretonia is that status of nobility, even if inherited, is officially recognized only through devoted and irreplaceable service to the Realm.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Admiral Sir George R. Hall

-= Medium Encryption =-

Good afternoon Admiralty,

I have two patrols to report.

The first one I took my Templar out for a spin into Cambridge and then moved to the Poole sector. Cambridge just had the every day traffic of transporters and civilians passing through. Within Poole, I started my patrol from the jump gate and checked the sector, fully updating my navigation map on board my Templar. From here I made my way into Dublin to start my patrol and a navigation upgrade on my map but was stopped almost straight away. I came across Arranmore Station but that was not my worry. My worry was the Freelancer Serenity Pilot that was within 5 klicks of the base. Not only that but there were two Molly Greyhound Pilots near by. The way I saw it, the Freelancer was acting a little weird and was answering in a secretive way. It made me wonder if she was supporting the Molly. I took a few scans and this is what I found.

Indentification Scan: [M]-Greyhound
[Identification Scan: STS-Wish.Upon.A.Star
[Identification Scan: [M]-Blodywn.O'Driscoll.
[Visual Evidence: Arranmore Base]

After a few minutes, Commodore McIntire arrived and he had a follower of another Molly Pilot. [Radar Scans] This lead to a fight that ended up bad for us. Both myself and Commodore McIntire was shot down near Arranmore Base but we both got out of our escape pods before our ships exploded. It seems we were picked up by a near by patrol.

[Shot down BAF|Cdre.Jacob.McIntire]
[Shot down BAF|Cdr.Jade.Roberts]

This obviously put an end to my Templar and my patrol. So I visited the hospital clinic to make sure I was cleared for flight and there was nothing stopping me from doing my duty. So with that being cleared and I was discharged. A little while after I made my way to my Challenger bomber and took a patrol through Cambridge into the Omegas.

Upon reaching the Omega 7 jump gate, I came across a Corsair Legate Warship. [Visual Evidence] & [Identification Scans: El_Gran_Grifon] It tried to make it's escape by jumping into Omega 7, where I asked it to stop so I could ask the Corsairian a few questions. But before I could ask, I already had my shield shot down, the bloody Corsair open fired upon my bomber almost straight away. [Confirmation: Shield Failure]

Doing what any other pilot would do, I powered up my weapons and returned fire. [Visual Evidence] With me returning fire, I knew I was going to need some reinforcements, so opening up my communications channel. Making a distress and emergency call for a bomber wing to move in and support. I done what I can before my reinforcements arrived. I gave the Corsair Legate plenty of damage alone. [Confirmation on damage report] Once I confirmed my damage, Commodore McIntire arrived and gave me support by powering up his antimatter cannons and fired on the Corsair. [Visual Evidence] Having another bomber to give support we started to give the Corsair alot more damage than just one. But sooner than later we had another two bombers arrive. [Visual Evidence]

When our fourth bomber arrived. Commander Dagon, she is still using her old transponder, she moved in and fired one of her antimatters shortly after powering up. The same time I landed one of mine, which make an smokey affect on the Legate. [Visual Evidence]

This is confirming the bomber wing that supported me in destroying the Corsair Legate. [Radar Scans] Not long after the Corsair was left smoking, on flames and engines, hull, weapon systems started exploding which left it in a nice wreck within Omega 7. [Visual Evidence: Corsair on flames]

The men and women of this bomber wing, thought it would be honorable for me to get the final hit considering the damage and the way I survived alone so here is the confirming hit. [Confirmation]

We all made it back to Battleship Norfolk, Cambridge alive and safe. This is a job well done.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -
[Image: IKx7yXC.gif]
Good evening.
I am filling the debrief report on Out-Op NL32454.
-
A report of an attack by Commune and Aoi signature vessels arrived at the Suffolk OpComm, and I was ordered to provide support to the Bowex and BMF assets in play near the Dublin Jump Gate in the New London system. Alas, I arrived to late to prevent the loss of a BMF bomber, Waran model, to the guns of an infected Lynx. I engaged said Lynx, as a Bowex Eagle was engaged against a Commune vessel. With dedication and some luck, the Aoi was destroyed not moments before the Commune was destroyed as well. I suggest we issue a commendation to the Bowex pilot, Samuel Ericsson, for his actions in that day.

With respect,

Commander Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon.

-= Medium Encryption =-

Evening Admiralty,

Report from what happened moments ago. Two 101st pilots came into Cambridge, flew passed Battleship Norfolk, so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I had a distress call from a few BPA officers that were at the Omega 3 jump gate, being assaulted and attacked by these Outcast pilots. Im a little confused as to whats going on. I thought Outcasts where on level grounds with us and Her Majesty. Anyway upon arrival. It was

BPA)Yctor
BPA)Paul.Hastings
BAF-Robert.Watson

and they where fighting two 101st Outcast Sabre pilots. Transponders reading.

[Identifcation Scan: Texas-[101st]
[Identification Scan: Claymore-[101st] & [Cargo Scan]

[Visual Evidence]

As soon as I saw Outcasts shooting fellow officers, I powered up my weapons and shields and moved to assist, the fight lasted a little while but during that time. Sadly Paul Hastings and Robert Watson where shot down. Luckily though HMS Allegiance was there on stand by. The HMS Allegiance was being commanded by Fleet Admiral O'Brian so everything was in order. Both pilots were picked up and taken for medical treatment.

This left myself and Officer Yctor to finish the Outcasts of and we held out long enough for Commander Brennan arrived and put the last few hits into both, claiming both kills to her Templar. What a wonderful and honorable pilot she is. I need to thank her, she saved my life.

Here is all the visual footage I have.

[BPA)Paul.Hastings malfunction nuclear device]
[BAF-Robert.Watson shot down]
[Commander Brennan's arrival]
[Commander Brennan's hits on Claymore, confirmed kill.]
[Commander Brennan's hits on Texas, confirmed kill.]

This is all to report for now.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Evening Admiralty,

It seems that the fight within Cambridge is growing. The Hessians are trying an invasion on a daily basis it seems, I wonder what there engineers and crews at like. How exhausted, tired, and over worked they are. Shortly im sure they will die of hard work. But today, we had what I would say is two scouts of Jormungand Battleships arrive within Cambridge. But before I go into depth with the Hessian invasion. I would like to report a little issue we had this morning with two Molly Greyhound Pilots.

The first one was a well known [M]-Blowdyn.O'Driscoll. and the second was a [M]-Lewis.Harry.Stone. Upon my arrival it seems they were pestering our pilots within the NFZ of Freeport 1. I entered an intercept course for Blodwyn, considering I know how much he is a wanted man within Bretonia. Shortly finding out it was a trap. His wing man was following right behind and I was engaged and shot down near Freeport 1. My Templar is in repairs and I was retrieved and taken to Freeport 1 for medical treatment. Once my treatment was finished I was offered a trip to Battleship Norfolk by a civilian shuttle pilot which was kind of them.

Back to the Hessian Invasion, the first sighting today was from RHB-Hvannadalshnukur, [Visual Evidence]. Taking the helm of H.M.S Harmony, we gathered a small force to deal with the Hessian Warship and moved in to engage the scout as I saw it. [Visual Evidence] Which left the Jormungand in flames within a rough 20 klicks of Battleship Norfolk. [Visual Evidence] To the great crew and team on H.M.S Harmony, we fired a last few shots finishing the Hessian of claiming the destruction of the ship. [Confirmation]

Moments later one of our bomber pilots made there way to Omega 3 jump gate to scout for any more Hessians, to see if it was just the one or it was a confirmed invasion. What they came across was, one Jormungand Warship, and a Odin Very Heavy Fighter Pilot. So we immediately made our way to there location with shields online, weapons powered up, ready for battle. [RHA]RHB-Jormungand - Identifcation]. During this fight the crew onboard there ship managed to power up and fire the forward gun which destroyed one of our Cerberus Turrets. But the crew and team of H.M.S Harmony kept fighting on even with the hull panels exploding, fires starting onboard causing more damage to our enemy than to ourselves. The thing we did not realize was the Jormungand Warship had the capabilities to use the nebula to activate there cloaking device. So have no clue if it made it out of Cambridge in one piece or if it is still there. So we made a quick sweep of the sector and returned to Battleship Norfolk. Where a battle fleet was waiting. [Visual Evidence]

With the heavily damaged H.M.S Harmony, we moved in to support the battle fleet and assisted with the invasion which was not a shock to have happened. The cameras and recording devices onboard were destroyed apart from the remaining weapons with cameras onboard. What happened was alot of destruction, damage to the Hessian Fleet. From what we recall, we spotted. One more Jormungand Battleship, with two Vidar Cruisers for support, supported by one gunboat and a small fighter wing of Odins.

The priority of H.M.S Harmony was to support and destroy the Cruisers, damage was caused but they made there escape to Omega 3, we did not follow with the damage already caused by the previous encounter. So I ordered the crew to lock on and target the remaining Hessian Battleship. Which was [Visual Evidence: [RHA]RHB-Heimdall]. Heimdall was destroyed by the amazing team of H.M.S Harmony along with that Molly that is wanted. Blodwyn O'Driscoll. Here is the evidence. [Confirmation of [M]-Blodwyn.O'Driscoll.] & [Confirmation of [RHA]RHB-Heimdall].

Once the enemy warship fleet left or was destroyed, I returned to Battleship Norfolk and let the H.M.S Harmony get some repairs to be able to return her to Southampton Shipyard for some more important repairs which are necessary. While that was happening I moved to a spare Templar which was left in dry docks on Battleship Norfolk and took it support our fighter wings. When I got in range the fighter wings where busy targeting a Hessian Gunboat, so I moved in after powering up my weapons. [Visual Evidence] With the power of the fighters the destruction was quick and the flames began at first. [Visual Evidence] which later resulted in explosions. [Confirmation]

The total kill count for H.M.S Harmony and myself today was three.

Two Hessian Warships and One Molly.

This is all for now..

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Evening Admiralty,

There is a few things to report today, first thing is the Gallic's thought it would be a wise decision to make an small invasion on Planet New London, roughly 15klicks away was a Valor Battleship and a Battlecruiser. Shortly after there were two Coalition Fighters that turned up also. I was shot down by one of the Coalition so I have no evidence of this, luckily I am okay and safe though.

But moments ago I took the HMS Harmony out to test the repairs from the Hessian raid in Cambridge a few days ago. The tests seemed alright and everything went well. We made our way to Dublin and patrolled the northern fields where we picked up readings of a group of Mollys and Coalition. Gathering scanners and intel on them before they could on us. Upon arrival they started to leave and run.

[Cargo Scans: SCRA|CPS-Abundance][Identification Scans: SCRA|CPS-Abundance]
[Cargo Scans: [M]-Pot.O'Gold] [Identification Scans: [M]-Pot.O'Gold]
[Cargo Scans: Broken.Pickaxe][Identification Scans: Broken.Pickaxe]
[Cargo Scans: blood.miner][Identification Scans: blood.miner]
[Cargo Scans: Black_Beard][Identification Scans: Black_Beard]

While the Coalition and the Molly transporters started to flee the scene. The BMM Hegemon claimed that he/she was forced to be a miner for them, I am not sure if this was believable or not. But it happened. I will let my scans show you what I mean. After the Coalition and Mollys was out the scene the BMM just started to flee also. Was really unusual.

This left us with a Barghest and a Surveyor. From the way they where acting they were not going to let the HMS Harmony go in one piece. I ordered my crew to get to battle stations and be battle ready. Shortly after we open fired and took down the threat. Which was [Kill: Black_Beard]. The "Broken.Pickaxe" followed the Harmony and kept the engines disruptors so we were unable to move into cruise speed. So we used our thrusters to make our way to Battleship Essex and that vicinity. Shortly after we had another Barghest Bomber arrive. [Identification Scans: [M]-Martha,Lass]. Then once "Martha Lass" arrived, she started to launch her Nova Torpedoes upon us which only a field hit our shields. Nothing to serious until a second Barghest Bomber arrived. [Identification Scans: [M]-Wild.Sow] . Having to deal with two Barghest Bombers, the crew onboard the Harmony kept there cool and done everything to not take any damage. But after damaging both of these Molly Bombers, the "Wild Sow" fled the scene and a little while later a "Scylla Destroyer" arrived. [Identification Scans: [M]-Soairse]

Already having a distress signal sent out to Her Majesty's forces, the HMS Dover appeared from New London to give us some extra support. Here is some visual footage. [Visual Evidence]

Both crews from HMS Harmony and HMS Dover focus'd our fire on the "Scylla Destroyer" which ended up being a fire ball. [Visual Evidence] The last hits came from HMS Dover also. [Confirmed Kill: HMS-Dover]

Commodore McIntire arrived as part of the reinforcements team, and moved in and took down "Martha Lass", one of the Barghest Bombers. Here is the confirmation. [Confirmed Kill: BAF|Cmdre.Jacob.McIntire]

Not expecting anymore of the Molly forces to turn up, we were shocked with another "Scylla Destroyer". Pulling an identification scan just to confirm we had the correct information. [Identifcation Scans: M]-Hard.Liquor] Our scans where correct so our crews and teams moved to intercept and destroy. It seemed they wanted to focus on the HMS Harmony mostly. Like a revenge sort of threat. Here is the visual evidence of what happened after a long fight. [Visual Evidence] This also has the confirmation on the last few hits. [Confirmed Kill: BAF|HMS-Harmony]

A total kill count for todays patrol is. Two Barghest, Two Scylla Destroyers from the events within Dublin.

For Her Majesty The Queen.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -