Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[>>Databurst Transmission<<]
[>>ID: Battleship HMS-Kent<<]
[>>Upload established<<]
[>>File: SIP15563256233<<]
[>>Upload complete<<]
[>>Opening file<<]
00:06 SMT 329-817AS - Corsairs - Zewa
Weapon scan
Advanced scan
[>>Processing<<]
[>>Data converted<<]
Sensor capture time: 00:06 SMT 329-817AS
Ship name: Zewa
Ship affliction: Corsairs
Ship type: "Sabre" Very Heavy Fighter
Ship weapon loadout: 5x "Salamanca Mk II" << WARNING: Data inconclusive.
Ship armour type: Mk VIII Standard Fighter Armour
Ship sensor module: Advanced Cargo Scanner
Ship shield type: Unknown
Ship thruster type: Unknown
Ship cargo hold contents: Unknown
Additional notes: Attach to action report consistent with file contents.
[>>File record set<<]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Target ID: Defense Intelligence Staff; Derby Flight Wings, Norfolk Flight Wings, Essex Flight Wings, Suffolk Flight Wings]
[Comm ID: Goodmen, Austin - Lieutenant Commander]
[Subject: Police requested look out]

Knowing that it's police business, however, we are the first line against foreign threats. A constable, Commander Lucy Silsbury, was attacked by a Shetland class transport. I don't know of when, however the vessels name is the "Sovstransavto", according to Constable Silsbury, the Shetland class transport is being used as a smuggling vessel, also according to her, it as I've stated, attacked her.

I for one don't take attacks on our police officers kindly, so I'd like to have this transmission sent out to all pilots.

Mind you we are still fighting a war, so don't waste resources looking for this vessel. If you do come across it, apprehend the suspect for fining, and questioning as to it's assault against a Police officer, and suspected smuggling.

Signed,

Lieutenent Commander Austin Goodmen

[Transmission Terminated]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Target ID: Defense Intelligence Staff]
[Subject: Smuggler Report]

Good day,

Grave yard shift in Leeds turned up more than the normal. Turns out we have a smuggler by the name of [7]Kyle.Hills, this person was caught smuggling Slaves across Bretonian space, specifically Leeds.

I have a, Vigilante with me at the time. This pilot was going on and on about some cardamine, which I scanned the nearby ships and say nothing. So I don't know what that was about. I've informed the Liberty Navy of this little bug.

As you can see here, this is the first scan of the ship I got, Kusarian vessel indeed, and long behold, slaves.

[Image: screen281-1.jpg]

The attempted smuggler tried to flee...and ended up getting shot down.

[Image: screen280-1.jpg]

This vessel came through again, later..just as an ion storm hit, I suggest we take appropriate actions against this person.

~ Lieutenant Commander Austin Goodmen

[Incoming Transmission]

[Subject: Terrorist Cruiser engaged and destroyed]

Good day,

I received a report from a civilian vessel in the area that was engaged by an "Order" vessel, a cruiser dubbed the "Elite"

I settled down my Templar and took temporary command of the HMS-Invictus. Bringing the vessel from New London, I headed down the tradelane to run into the Order Vessel "Elite" As seen here:

[Image: screen282-1.jpg]

After a level discussion with this vessels captain, a Buccaneer vessel appeared on scanners, then took off in another direction, and I proceeded to evaluate the threat level of the terrorist cruiser. As it was passing through a system that was under the threat of Kusari presence, and the fact it was a hostile cruiser that opened fire on a civilian ship for who knows what reason. I took action and ordered the entire ship to battlestations.

As seen in the following images:

[Image: screen283-1.jpg]
[Image: screen284-1.jpg]
[Image: screen285-1.jpg]

The vessel held fire for a few minutes as my gunnery crews continued to bombard it, I believe the captain issued evacuation orders. Moments later a Light motor exploded off the forward bow of the Order Vessel causing a chain reaction which resulted in secondary explosions.

[Image: screen286-1.jpg]
[Image: screen287-1.jpg]
[Image: screen288-1.jpg]

The hostile threat was eliminated and I returned to standby, relinquishing control of the Invictus.

Signed,

Incoming transmission.
ID: Commander Ramey.

A Rheinland battleship entered newlondon, and began broadcasting threat's and the "Distruction" of the universal order. after we mobilized to find it, it entered planet New London orbit and began shooting at ships in orbit. The combined fleets opened fire and we crippled the battleship.

Footage from the fearless.

The fleet suffered minimal damage, and is currently returning to standard patrols.

-Ramey.

End of transmission.
<div align="right]...Incoming Transmission
To: Bretonia Armed Force
Subject: Report 11/29/817

At 3 STM the Bretonian gunboat Emerald was launched to intercept, what we knew was a supply/ support ship for the Coalitions operations in upper Tau and the system code named Orkney.

The Coalition gunboat Borodino was noticed by the Norfolk security lane, but the Norfolk alerted fighters and interceptor wings werent fast enough.

Our next move was to close down the Leeds system for any traffic, going out to the Tau worlds. Lt. Commander Goodmen was in charge of the security of Stokes, and I tried to block the Edinburg gate on time. But, somehow the Coalition ship used a hole in our blockade, and then, we simply didnt have enough time to catch it.

The target was already in Edinburg, flying towards Tau. I didnt want to surrender so easily, so I moved 'Emy' to the Taus. I hoped that Coaltion pilot wouldnt be so good between all that ice.

But, what did I find in Tau was not anything red, but yellow. There was a Naval Forces destroyer parked some 10 clicks away from the Harris defense field. All communication channels were open, but I received only static. Emy, classed as a Bretonian gunboat lacked heavy power, but we had a great chance to catch the Kusari destroyer inside the ice fields, where their speed meant nothing.

Emy was moving slowly towards the target, and when finally in range, the Kusari captain launched a surprise attack on us. Our shields were at 60% when we were finally able to return fire. Things werent looking good for us then, but soon, our men aboard the Emerald showed their full potential.

Our pilots outmaneuvered the Kusari destroyer in steep turns, our gunners delivered some nasty damage to their cannons. The kusari captain, falling into panic, turned their back to us, and tried to retreat with some evasive maneuvers. He tried to reach the safe lines, around battleship Yamaguchi. But, the Yamaguchi battleship was as always 'Bridge too far'.

[Image: 2zf0v8o.jpg]

Nevertheless, our original task failed, and the Coalition gunboat Borodino managed to safely reach the Tau 29 gate, and then, maybe Orkney. We lost a great chance to inflict some damage to their operations in our northern sector.

Signed by: James Hobart

<div align="right]...End Transmission
[Incoming Transmission]

[Subject: Ship Maintenance]

Took the liberty of personally inspecting the following ships.

Cambridge Fleet:

[Image: ib.jpg]
  • HMS Isaac Brock, Cambridge Fleet -- Bretonian Destroyer Class -- Combat Ready
[Image: id.jpg]
  • HMS Indefatigable, Cambridge Fleet -- Bretonian Gunboat Class -- Combat Ready
New London Fleet:

[Image: redoubt.jpg]
  • HMS Redoubt, New London Fleet -- Bretonian Destroyer Class -- Combat Ready
[Image: lawr.jpg]
  • HMS Lawrence, New London Fleet -- Bretonian Gunboat Class -- Combat Ready
Leeds Fleet:

[Image: invic.jpg]
  • HMS Invictus, Leeds Fleet -- Bretonian Destroyer Class -- Combat Ready
[Image: wels.jpg]
  • HMS Wellesley, Leeds Fleet -- Bretonian Gunboat Class -- Combat Ready

All ships have been returned to their prior stations. Only ship that had to be moved was the Lawrence, which is now stationed back in New London. Crew of these vessels have been informed of their standing orders and are awaiting mobilization.

Wounded crew members onboard the Invictus have been moved to Leeds general hospital, and a new batch of men and women have been put in their place.

Combat Readiness of fleet: Good to go

Signed,

(//This report is just saying that I logged all these ships.)
"Incoming transmission..."
"Subject ID: Ensign John Alster, Bretonia Armed Forces"
"Target: BAF DIS report channel"

Greetings, sirs. One day, not long ago, I was on planet New London, drinking tea at my apartment and thinking out what to do in remaining spend time. But my thoughts were interrupted by distress call from Thames outpost. I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed to my Templar. When I was at New London high orbit, I saw corsair dreadnought not far from me. I was understanding that I have no chances, but suddenly our Admiral with Battleship have arrived. The battle last for about three minutes, after which, our battleship was unfairly, but gallantly defeated. The corsair's equipment was better than I expected. When I decided to sit into my bomber, I picked up a signal from Admiral's escape pod. I quickly rushed back to battlefield, detected his escape pod and secured him in my cargo bay. I felt so bad when I stood before corsair without chances to defeat, but security of our pilots is much important.

After that, I landed on planet New London surface and transferred Admiral in safety to appropriate place.

Unfortunately, after this mission I felt that my body is streamed throughout by pain and my mind was shaded. The doctors stated my diagnosis: PTSD. It seems that now I would not be able to fly for a while, but I shall resume my service as soon as I get normal.

[Image: 25r15z9.jpg]

Ensign Alster out.

"Transmission terminated..."
[Incoming Transmission]

[Subject: ]

Admiral, I suggest checking the following Transmission, we have a rogue pilot attempting to make profit off of needed equipment.

Uplink

Signed,

--Incoming Transmission....connection stablished.
--ID: Commander Roland Gilead.
--Security encryption: Med. BAF STANDARD COMMS.

Herein is the report on todays events. As you all well know, the corsairs mounted a relentless attack on planet Cambridge. Here are the events as follows.

As I stepped on to the deck of battleship Essex for the first time in months after taking quite the injury from my last battle in leads, I was informed of a Corsair Dreadnaught and two battlecruisers had been engaging the planetary defenses on Cambridge. It seems that war waits for no man. With little resources available at the time being, a special task group was formed with the aid of HMS Mombasa. This group consisted of Ens. St. John Rivers(Fighter), Lt. John Everyman(Bomber), BAF volunteer Martin Bridge(Fighter), Mandalorian Samuel Henessey(Fighter), and myself(Bomber).

I am sorry to report that the ground and orbital defenses took heavy losses by the time we got there, but I am happy to report that they had managed to knock out one of the cruisers out of action. Following the cries of battle 'Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!' as our brave men defended, the task force managed to move in easily and take control of the battle.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8135/screen1gb.png

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4205/screen2lc.png

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5761/screen3s.png

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5636/screen5a.png

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/50/screen11j.png

A side note if i may, I would like to recommend mr Bridge for an immediate transfer to the BAF actual. He fought valliantly and with honor dishing out the queens justice. At the same time, I have heard that Lt. John Everyman may get some flaq from the brass for being out of uniform and still bearing Ensign markers on his ship. I understand that this is conduct unbecoming of a BAF officer, however his actions in battle today should save him from this reprimand.

Gilead out.

--Transmission end.