Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Basic
To: BAF DIS

Today, at 13:17 NST, Captain Pria Y'berg Personnel number 197-170147 was transported to the Persepolis Central Hospital with labor pains. At 16:22 NST, Cpt. Y'berg gave birth to a daughter, later named Andrea Y'berg. Both Capt. Y'berg, and her child are healthy, and can leave the hospital in 5 to 7 days.
Regards,

Doctor James DeWitt
Medical Division, Planet Exeter Sector 12
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon

Report #5 I. Heinrich O-1

This day, on the 28th of March 827 A.S., myself and other Armed Forces personnel disclosed via blackbox made way to the Leeds system to intercept a Coalition supply run to the taus. The vessels were uncovered by Zulu Seven, a secondary fleet pilot. I moved to his aid once on scene, Zulu was under fire by a single transport and a Coalition fighter. I quickly dispatched the fighter, and the two of us moved to finish off the transport before reinforcements arrived on scene.

Upon my return to Planet Exeter I was met with two more Coalition fighters, this time I had no support. Still, I engaged.

I don't know what was on my side, but I managed to disable them both in just a few minutes. I finished my sweep of the system and returned to the garrison on Planet Exeter.

This is true to the best of my knowledge.

Targets Eliminated (memory, blackbox damaged):

Isaak Heinrich
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: Basic

Greetings.

Today, I have to bring a sad news.
During a routine check of psychological state we've diagnosed nervous exhaustion, light forms of depression and PTSD at captain of Her Majesty Battlecruiser Resolution Eva Flameheart. The full course of rehabilitation may take a lot of time, so our decision is to remove her from active service for the duration of treatment.

With all respect,

Doctor Stewart Miller
Medical Division, Planet Cambridge
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Eisen

[Image: ClTTOyz.jpg]

Patrol was as follows:

I began in Exeter and then routed down into Poole and Cambridge before arriving in Nottingham. Upon arrival at Aland shipyard I had inadvertently intercepted an Insurgent-class coalition fighter that was inbound for Rheinland. I'm sure a more opportunistic man might have allowed the communist to continue his trek and harm Rheinland shipping, but I felt it more prudent to open fire and deal a small but decisive blow to their efforts in the region.

The Insurgent was quickly reinforced by an Odin-class fighter upon taking significant damage, I put out a distress call and received prompt assistance from another secondary fleet pilot. Together our heavy fighters wore down their superiority fighters and I connected a nuclear mine to the Odin and disabled the Insurgent with my dissolvers.

I have attached proof of ships destroyed or disabled, concluding report.

Targets Eliminated:

Lukas Keller
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces Secondary Fleet

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Ensign Ian McRoy Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant in recognition of competent and dutiful service.

Ensign Issak Henrich Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander in addition, now Lieutenant Commander Henrich has been reassigned as Aide-de-camp to Admiral Steiner aboard the H.M.S Norfork.

Lieutenant Tom Hartman Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander and will be reassigned to the Exeter Garrison

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

Guten tag,

Earlier today, I took up position outside Aland to warn traffic away due to the political mess in Rheinland. I spoke with two ships, both of which elected to proceed despite the FCO's advisory. Shortly after I spoke with the second one, Helios.One, a pirate dropped out of the lane behind them and attempted to extort credits right in front of me. The pirate refused to withdraw, or even acknowledge my presence, so I engaged to give Helios time to get to Aland. My Templar was soon damaged beyond repair by the enemy's scatterguns and torpedos, but I bought Helios enough time to reach safety, so mission accomplished!

Attachments
ATTACHMENTS HERE

Klaus Stortebeker
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Patrol was as follows:

I received a distress signal regarding a Corsair pirate train in Nottingham, I responded as promptly as was possible and managed to interdict and have the vessel engaged by an Orca from the Hunters Guild and myself. Despite the target managing to flee into the system of Omega-5, we succeeded in destroying it.

A further incident involved two unaffiliated pirates conducting an extortion operation within the immediate vicinity of Freeport-1. They were dispatched as no Zoner authority seemed likely to arrive and conduct a peacekeeping operation, I was forced to call for assistance and the HMS-Vindictive responded. It proved more than sufficient.

Concluding report.

Targets Eliminated:

Lukas Keller
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Ensign Lukas Keller Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant based on high performance in excess of the rank of Ensign.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Encryption: Ceylon

Report #8 I. Heinrich O-3

On the 7th of May, 827 A.S. myself and several other Armed Forces personnel stationed on the H.M.S-Norfolk responded to distress calls from the New London Defense grid as two Tempest class Coalition carriers, a single Coalition destroyer and a wing of fighters made way towards New London. They had already intercepted and destroyed one of our Dunkirk Class Battleships before we arrived on scene. Our capital ships quickly overwhelmed the two Tempests and destroyer while I dispatched the fighters.

Two confirmed kills, other fighters were damaged and in retreat - forwarding blackbox data now.

This is true to the best of my knowledge.

Targets Eliminated (memory, blackbox damaged):

Isaak Heinrich
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

I must confess that at the time of making this report, my composure is not what it should be.

While on regular patrol duty in Poole I was summoned to undertake an assignment to secure sensitive cargo. Instructions were followed to the letter and the cargo was delivered securely without detection.

After doing so I resumed my patrol and encountered the fighter craft of Generalmajor Heinrich. I understand that standing orders would suggest engaging her without hesitating, but she was holding three pilots of the Armed Forces captive in her cargo hold. After lengthy and tense negotiation, I and lieutenant Carpenter surrendered the Mollys we had detained in exchange for the safety of the three men. They've been secured aboard the Ark Royal.

I would further like to request three days of shore leave on account of stress from having to undertake such negotiation.

Lukas Keller
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies