Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[---Incoming Transmission---]
[---ID: Lieutenant Lucas Alexander---]
[---Source: Battleship Derby---]
[---Priority: High---]
[---Subject: Operation Attrition---]

Good Morning,

I have completed another patrol in Leeds and Tau-31 I commenced my patrol at 0730 hours and finished at 0850 hours. Scoring 107 snubcraft kills, bringing my total to 511. Around 50 of said kills took place in Tau-31. The rest took place in Leeds.

Bretonia Prevails!

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Lieutenant Lucas Alexander.

[--Ending Transmission---]
.::Incomming transmission::.
.::ID: Cdr. I. Driscoll::.
::.Location: Bs HMS-Derby::.
.::Priority: High::.
.::Subject: Mission update operation Attrition::.

Goodday

Until sofar my assaultwing managed to take out a 150 snubcrafts of the enemy forces in Leeds. 90% was taken out around LD-14 the rest in orbit of the planet.
Nothing really special happend so ill report again soon eh!..

*mmm* Seems i've to launch again we got incomming hostiles.

Tally-ho, For queen and country.

Driscoll out.

.::End of transmission::.
[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 16idte9.gif]

Good day,
I continue my report about the military actions of the operation "Attrition".

5th patrol: This is our 5th day patroling in Leeds system on board of Royal Sovereign. We undocked from Southamptom shipyard after the repair of sovereign's weapon systems and moved directly for Leeds. We have been accompanied by HMS-Endeavour. Together we sent rain of barrage to our enemies by increasing quickly the enemy casualties. Later Sovereign was on its way to repair and we spoted two kusari scouts, a bomber and a fighter. We ignored this meaningless threat but they just didnt want to let us go so we provided cover fire for Endeavour while he did the same for us. MacDuff long range scanners indicated incoming kusari capital ships so we moved directly to repair and prepare to repell the enemy. Endeavour was left behind with the two scouts which were both desintegrated from his barrage minute after we separated. The captain of MacDuff inoformed me that the kusari capital ships were gone from Tau-31 and system Leeds was secured again. From the intel below you can see our progress for today which is 86 fighters and 47 capital ships in total of 133 casualties.
That is all for now. This is probably my last report from this operation so I hope our efforts wont be in vain and the LD-14 station will be ours again.

The enemy casualties for today, are exactly 133.

Here I give you the intel of the enemy casualties:
- Classified 1 - In the start of the Patrol
- Classified 2 - In the end of the Patrol

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
[font=Agency FB]~~~~Stream detected~~~~

**Uploading data**

[color=#FFFFFF]Source: Battleship Derby
ID: Ensign Layla Clay
Affiliation: Bretonia Armed Forces
Subject: Promotion Request

[font=Garamond]Good day admirality,

I've been serving in the Armed Forces as an Ensign for quite some time now. It's been a very instructive, interesting and also fierce time for me. Fighting off a great variety off the Homeland's cruel foes, I've truly learnt much, not only concerning combat techniques, but also values such as leadership abilities, obediance and team spirit. Especially regarding the recent events, I've now decided to reqest my promotion for the rank of Lieutenant. I believe that this will broaden my abilities and possibilities in order to serve Bretonia during these hard and troublesome times.

Personal references:

- A grand total of 46 hours flying time on my Templar

- An attitude of 3

- 4 official patrol reports

In service to the Queen and the Homeland,

[font=Edwardian Script ITC]
L. Clay

[color=#FFCC66][font=Agency FB]**Upload complete**

~~~~Stream closed~~~~
[size=small]*** OPENING COMMUNICATION CHANNELS ***

** OPENING FILE **

* ENCRYPTION *
[color=#FF0000]MILITARY

[Image: ryanl.jpg]

Personal ID: MN-0385.648ROD
Name: Ryan O'Dukes
Fleet: Bretonia Merchant Navy
Ship: HMS-Gleaves
Callsign: Watchtower-1

G'd ev'nin' sirs 'n ma'ams,

at the end o' dhis hard day oi'm gonna tell ye me results...

FIRST ONE:

this molly GB tryin te attack dhe Merchant Navy whoile gadherin' dhei' forces...

[Image: kill3k.jpg]

Afte' dhis fool, we had a quite calm trip te rheinland fo' s'me supplies fo' BMM 'n ou' forces, 'n a really calm trip te Liberty...

but when we 'rrived 't Leeds, we we'e force inta ba'le, t'geth'r widh ou' glorious forces. Me 'n me crew managed te take out two o' dhe rice-munch'rs, which c'n be seen 'ere:

[Image: kill1jpg.jpg]

'n 'ere:

[Image: kill2z.jpg]

Unfort'na'lly, ou' ship was hit dhen, but dhank te HMS-Sherwood.Forest, dhey tract'red ou' 'scape pod...so oi'm 'ere ta tell ye dhis 'n be 'ere fo' dhe nex' foights...

For Queen Carina, long may she reign,

yours,

Capt. Ryan O'Dukes
HMS-Gleaves
Bretonia Merchant Navy

* CLOSING TRANSMISSION *

** CLOSING VIDEO FILES **

*** SHUTTING DOWN COMM SYSTEMS ***

CONNECTION LOST

== Discovered Signal ==

== Opening Message ==

[font=AR Julian][color=#33CCFF]Pilot ID: [color=#6666CC]Jonathan Sinclair

Subject: Operation 'Attrition'

G'day Ladies and Gentlemen, members of the Admirality

I contact you today with my report on the operation Attrition. I was out pretty long the last week, more than my usual shift. I suppose everyone of us did that. The Sheffield's gun were pretty hot sometimes, so i was also out on my Templar and on a Gunboat I have permission to use. The Sheffield's crew captured quite a lot of prisoners. High ranking ones and normal pilots, though not all survived their time in the pods.

[color=#33CCFF]<sending data> [color=#33CCFF]*

It does look pretty good, doesn't it? *smiles*. They will be brought to Newgate anytime soon.
All together, including the ones who died during the transfer the destroyed ships are exactly at 729.

There was also an attack of elite pilots yesterday evening as Captain Ryan O'Dukes already reported. Gleaves and Ashfield did a good job together. A proof of what our heavy Gunboats can do if they work together. I even think we can the Merchant Navy train some of our officers with using that Gunboat *laughs*.

*he makes a pause and coughs* Also I know that there's no spot free as Commander right now, though I'd like to put in my request for a promotion to that rank already now. So it's done and i don't need to think about it anymore, if i shall do it or not.

Reference:

- 13 Reports
- An attitude level of 5
- A total of 110 hours in the air on my snubs. Even more as First Officer on the Sheffield.
- Group training, done already as Ensign and participated and hold some since then
- Trained 2 people myself and assisted in several other's trainings
- A bomber i have also since i was Ensign
- Around 2.5 months in the Bretonia Amred Forces.

*sighs relieved* Alright, it's done.

[font=Kunstler Script]Yours, Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Sinclair

[color=#000099][font=AR Julian]== Message terminated ==

== Signal lost ==

[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 95ves5.gif]

Ensign Layla Clay, you are known member of the armed forces with good status so far:
- 46 hours of Flight Time
- 4 patrol reports
- A good level of attitude (3)
- Inspiration combat training passed
That is why you are granted the rank of [color=#FF6600]Lieutenant
without hesitation.

Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Sinclair. Right now we have enough members in each ranking line, that is why [color=#663333]I have to place your request on a wait. If its necessary a 4th commander to be promoted, we will contact you. Continue to do your job well and make us proud.

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
[---Source: Planet Leeds---]
[---Subject: Operation Attrition---]

[Image: 2ih4iuh.jpg]

Good Evening,

I started my Patrol at New London, where I encountered a BMM Miner, callsign, God under attack by a Molly, callsign [color=#FF0000]Impage
. I fired a warning shot and told the Molly to cease fire as he was attacking the Miner. He told me to cease fire and then fired a torpedo at my figher, destroying my shields. As he clearly wasn't interested in solving this peacefully. I engaged and destroyed him.

I then joined the Fleet in Leeds, led by the HMS Royal Sovereign. I quickly switched to my Challenger and engaged a KNF battleship, callsign, KNF-Mononoki. He quickly succumbed to the fire of 3 battleships and several bombers. The Hogosha decided to arrive and as usual, started spouting drivel. Our Fighters enaged them and the Capital Ships, namely the HMS Royal Sovereign, HMS Sovereign and HMS Dauntless headed back to Leeds, I also headed back and signed out on Planet Leeds as my Challenger was briefly damaged in the fight.

:Attached Files:
<#1>
<#2>
<#3>
<#4>
<#5>

Bretonia Prevails!

[--Ending Transmission---]
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: Battleship Essex]
[CommID: Lieutenant Commander Charles.Davis]

Establishing Video Uplink

[Image: Moff-Jerjerrod-5-282x360.jpg]

Evening sirs ma'am's. This report comes late but I had been bisy. Recently I took lt Clarke Ensign Folge and One more ensign moore I think it was. Well what we did is a little training program in our Guard system. I lead a few lesson's what means to fallow orders and whats the benefits of them. I also Give them a few situations and explained to each one how to react. But not always everything can be covered.

We did a series of combat tests. Like situations 2vs2. Well those simulations where very beneficial. But stil I hope that I have tough them something that day. We also managed to destroy a Intruder in our gurd system he figured he will face easy targets he figured wrong. His ship was destroyed and his pod send to New Gate.

About today well We got in a few brawls with the Kusarians some of them we managed to win some not. But Still I tractored a GC pod after her fighter was destroyed I relised her on the Derby and she from there can handle her self

I am also submitting my request for a promotion and the Field Commission of the Her majesty ship Leeds.
I have
11 Patrol reports
79 Flight hours in a templar
Attitude level of Attitude level of 5
8 Months in the Armed forces
I managed to get 3 members of the lower ranks to visit my class in Salisbury.
I got a Bomber as well currently on the Norfolk in Cambridge.

Davis out

Charles Davis
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

[End Transmission]
[---Source: Battleship Derby---]
[---Subject: Patrol Report---]

[Image: 2ih4iuh.jpg]

Good Evening,

I once again started my Patrol at New London, and quickly headed for Dublin where Lt Clarke and Lt Walton where confronting a Molly, callsign Blodwyn.O'Driscoll, who after a few minutes of discussion. Decided to wisely crawl back to whatever cesspit he came from. We then recieved reports that a Hellfire Legion vessel was operating in Dublin, Myself, Lt Clarke and Lt Walton quickly searched the system. Lt Walton and I came across a Molly Gunboat, callsign [color=#FF0000]Gallow.Glass
in the Molly Astroid Field. He spouted the usual Molly drivel.

When all headed for Leeds, as Lt Clarke had recieved reports about a Kishiro vessel in Leeds. Lt Clarke switched to his Challenger and we all headed to Stokes, where we split up. Lt Clarke remained at Stokes, I headed for LD-14 and Lt Walton headed for the Tau-31 jump gate. After finding no trace of the Kishiro vessel, we all headed back to Planet Leeds. Where we came across a Outcast Gunboat, callsign, Lone_Wolf. Shortly afterwards, a Corsair by the name of Arturo.Guerrero briefly came on our scanners. The Twisted Sisters then reported that said corsair was on the Leeds to Stokes lane.

We all headed there and the Corsair and the Outcast got into a rather heated argument. Upon scanning the vessel, we found he had strange pilots on board. After discussion, he agreed to give one of the pilots to the Outcast, 1 to us and he would leave for Kusari. We agreed and he was on his way.

I headed back to the Derby and signed off.

:Attached Files:
<#1>
<#2>
<#3>
<#4>
<#5>
<#6>
<#7>
<#8>

Bretonia Prevails!