Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission Received
Communications ID: Dirus Taine

Patrols in Tau 31 quickly ended in Dublin due to pilots contacting about possible pirates in the system in which case I went through both mining fields thoroughly and picked up no trace of a pirate of any kind. stayed around in the field at G2 while Miners made a small little area around where I was just sitting.

The HMS joined me later on in a group communication group and he patrolled in Dublin, I had an encounter with a SCRA|CPW-Botev, a gunboat when I arrived after asking for a momentary cease fire so that it might be resolved more peacefully, the SCRA vessel was adamant that it wanted a piece of the HMS-Hadrian hull the fighting powered up again with a Molly Kate O'Malley joining on the side of the Coalition vessel. I fought Kate and Hadrian fought the Botev. Botev was the first to fall and I continued my own battle with, Kate O'Malley. After some fierce fighting from the werewolf fighter and near its destruction I asked for another cease fire at which point a offer was extended for them to simply go home which they took ending that conflict.

Soon after the fights another Coalition ship came into Dublin, Ordering the HMS-Hadrian to go back to the Essex, It was the SCRA|CPW-Karl.Marx an Osiris class battleship that proceeded to patrol the system, I followed it carefully to make sure it did nothing but fly around and soon it came upon a third Coalition vessel. SCRA|CPW-Social.Credit in a fight with the Tannhauser. The fight ended with the Karl Marx trying to join in but with it going out of range of its fire the Karl Marx and Social credit gave up with the Social Credit having been losing the conflict, They left into the Leeds or London system and left Bretonia.

After which there was a small conflict with a Corsair and the Tannhauser, a Heavy fighter with a Razor one shield neutralizing weapon and the rest Hull hitting weapons, The Corsair just
'played' around with the Bounty Hunter before fleeing.

End of Transmission
Transmission Received

Two combat sessions today one with a Outcast trident and another with a Corsair and a merc..... Sadly I had to be persistent with the Corsair so it might not return anytime soon as it was one of the money grubbing ones.

The Outcast trident attacked and destroyed a mining vessel which I was unable to stop at the time.... A bounty hunter gunboat had arrive and asked if it could engage the ship and I said it may at its own leisure. After it started fighting I assisted but I had called for back up a long time before the gunboat came around. A BPA unit had some engine troubles as it came and was sitting still the gunboat damaged it badly and it was forced to run. The Vessel Kayla.... something a-rather was destroyed.

The Corsair and Merc.... Daniel Crow... being the merc assisted in the attack on a Mining vessel in the aid of a Miss Catalina de Leon, Corsair heavy fighter, when I arrived on the scene it was the same as the outcast instant I came upon Miss Leon and Mister Crow attacking a mining vessel and I tried to lend assistance to the mining vessel but it died before I was able to down one of them. I hired a Merc by the name Robby Luckas. Mister Crow soon fled and so did Miss Leon or try to but she was not able to escape and was dealt with accordingly.
[Image: 80096547.jpg]

Transmission End.
Transmission Received

Now lets start this a little differently. I launched from the from the Shetland after exchanging stories with a friend of mine, one of the Clay brothers were having a little bit of a problem in Leeds or rather right behind the planet, upon my arrival I happened upon two Revers, Carmine and Lemon Reaver's. at which point now Carmine had joined in and started to lay the hurt on Commander Clay as they started to shoot his vessel with relative ease stripping away his hull paneling and he even started to catch parts of his vessel on fire. I had to give what nanobots I had to Commander Clay so he might help me longer against Lemon, at this point a brave man joined in with us but he as dispatched after a while and was the first to be taken down.
On the other hand Commander Micheal Clay started to go down again and was slowly taken down as he exploded into a beautiful fire ball signaling his inevitable defeat . With both sides no longer with any regenerative equipment I was forced to flee signaling my own defeat with the two escape pod of my fellow officers including Micheal Clay who went up in a glorious fire ball before ejecting.

P.S. Commander Micheal Clay, next time you might just wanna do the report instead of getting the rookie to do because you didn't want to do it. And here is your detailed and glorious fire ball explosion I promised you.

[color=#000000]Transmission End.

Comms loc: Battleship Derby
Comms source: Irving Gallows
Comms init.

Good morn' mates, I'm here to report that I've successfully passed my initial flight training and the mandatory checkups and have now been moved to active duty.

I have received the Templar VHF which I have been assigned as part of her Majesty's Armed Forces and thereafter I immediately set out to update the vessel's communications designation to "BAF|Ens.Irving.Gallows" as well as the ID and IFF transponders to Armed Forces Guard.

Armed Forces Guard ID confirmation picture.
Armed Forces Guard IFF confirmation picture.

It feels good to be in her Majesty's service again mates and I'm thinking I will enjoy my post aboard the Derby.

Ensign Gallows, out.

Comms end.
--[Incoming Transmittion]--
Sender ID: Commander John Clay
Priority: Highest
Encryption: Extreme - for Admiralty Board only
Subject: Incident near Battleship Grimsby + Report regarding a spy
Report Begin

Good day, sirs
Subject of this report says it all. This morning, I was contacted by a Drone, who wanted to know coordinates of "Hidden Battleship" in Newcastle system. Of course I didn't tell. But when I went to check it directly to Newcastle, to Battleship Grimsby, along with Agent Wilkes of the Intelligence Agency of Bretonia. We found that the Drone was there, along with Lieutenant Dirus Taine. I immediately ordered Taine to shoot it. Agent Wilkes arrived aswell, he immediatelly started shooting at the Drone. Taine refused to destroy it, and he ran from the area. We successfully destroyed the Drone, while it was saying something about "Failed Mission". Lieutenant Tirus is to be arrested since he betrayed the crown, and probably told the Drone the location of Grimsby.
Also, I add these picture of the Drone, Comms logs can be provided aswell.
[Image: screen300.th.jpg]

---------
Now about the Spy. She is known as Freelancer Mercenary and her name is Veera Allen. She is to be arrested or shot for espionage on the Crown, as Intelligence Agency of Bretonia stated. They found out that she was working with a terrorist group, known as Hellfire Legion. I'm afraid this is not just an innocent conflict between me and her.
That's all I have to say,

Commander John Clay, out.

End of Report

--[Transmittion Terminated]--

[Image: James_Layton_Ralston.jpg]

The Fleet Admiral regarded the shackled, humbled man before him.

He had no patience for this sort of thing.

Lieutenant Dirus Taine looked exhausted, but still proud. Clearly a principled young man. Principles could be dangerous in battle.

He spoke briefly.

"I have seen the evidence. You may have acted in a desire to save a life, but when orders are issued to engage, disobedience is not an option. There can be no pacifists in the field. However well intentioned, you were insubordinant. You will be taken to Newgate for a fortnight, and once your time is served, you will return to duty with this dishonourable mention in dispatches."

He paused and regarded the young pilot from aside.

"You are aware that I have reinstated the practice of Tazer-flogging?"

The young lieutenant was not. He blanched.

"You will suffer that once upon incarceration, and once upon release."

The Fleet Admiral nodded to the guards, who took him away.

Field Court Martials were brutal, efficient, and, under the War Measures Act, completely legal. They were not, however, the Fleet Admiral's favourite pastime. Distasteful.

Were Bretonia not in need of every pilot she had, he would have ordered the young man's execution, principled or no. Order had to be upheld at all costs.

But now, instead, that pilot would have obedience seared into his flesh. And then he would be returned to the field as soon as possible.

Brutal times. Brutal means.

[Image: James_Layton_Ralston.jpg]

"Stand."

The voice came from the door of the cell.

It hurt to stand. The lieutenant's back was seared by the punishment, and he was on several painkillers. Which sort of defeated the purpose...

The cell door opened, and to the young pilot's surprise, the Fleet Admiral walked in.

He sat. And stared. Was it contempt or pity? Hard to tell.

At length, he spoke.

"You were a Phantom.", he said quietly.

The young man simply nodded.

"You serve to redeem yourself."

Again, he nodded, wincing this time.

The Fleet Admiral stood and walked to the door. He paused there.

"You will not be flogged again. I have a feeling that the things you have done cannot be redeemed with the lash. Only service."

The Lieutenant indicated some measure of gratitude with a quiet, "Thank you sir", then painfully sat.

The latch clicked. Thirteen days to go.

Small mercies were amplified by circumstances, sometimes.

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Ensign Feya
DETAILS: Standard Report
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:
[Image: 2gtq1j7.jpg]

Feya: Is umm...This thing on?..Wait...Yep here we go...Ok...Umm...Report for the week of December 26 to December 31, 818 A.S......Ummm...Week went alright for majority of patrols, I was able to assist in the assault of two Kusari Battleships of their Secondary Fleet...Umm...I think it was on wednesday that we spotted a large corsair precence in Dublin...I was able to score my first kill against a Corsair Prison Liner with the callsign "Abandoned.Hope"....Ummm sorry I was not able to get my camera to work to show it's destruction sir...Oh and thanks to Commander Clay for being there to help me along with a IAB pilot...
[Image: 1z4vat2.jpg]

Feya: Uh earlier today....With the assistance of secondary pilot "Patrol.Bravo"....Uhh we were able to take down known pirate "The.False.Miner" after reports of him shooting down BMM workers in Dublin...Failure on my part of him trying to escape sir...But With Bravo's help we were able to take him down near Arramore...I really need to work on this stupid camera more then my light colors...
[Image: 9swlg1.jpg]

Feya: Umm...That's...pretty much it sir...OH!...Umm...My sister, Ensign Evyn will be taking over my patrol duties for the next few days sir....I'm still a bit shaken up from Corsairs blowing kisses at me...Ewww....

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Ensign Evyn
DETAILS: Reports of Molly Overagression
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: *MODERATE*
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg]

Evyn: This is Ensign Evyn, Bretonian Armed Forces Pilot Registration 224-AB-17....I'm reporting a troubling incident that took place about 1 hour 13 minutes ago withing the regions of the Dublin System...While I was on patrol in New London I had watched a small convoy group bearing Freelancer Identification with the Callsigns of "GE"...The convoy made up of several CTE 750AE Civilian Starfliers and a few Series YX "Dromedary" Border Worlds Freighters...My knowledge of who they are is unknown but approximately 30 minutes after their passing of New London, I had recieved a report of the group under attack...

Evyn: I proceeded to the Dublin system within moments of notification and had scanned the fields...No signs or remains of the transports were detected...However I felt uneasy and decided to head into Molly Territory where I met the Molly Destroyer "Titan", Molly Bomber pilot "Long_Hon_Silver" and what appeared to be a Zoner arguing...This is where my concerns are stated:

[Image: jv4uub.jpg]

Evyn: That was all I was able to collect before they moved off...With all due respect...If the Mollies wish to be given independence in the future, they must be willing to give a show of discretion to pilots who have almost no chance to defending themselves, and not shoot them down for simply trying to scratch out a living...To be frank sir, what the logs show, it seems as if Mr. Hon here could be wanted for possible murder of civilian miners, and should be brought in for questioning of his actions....

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: Ensign Evyn
DETAILS: Standard Report
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: *LOW*
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg]

Evyn: This is Ensign Evyn, Bretonian Armed Forces Pilot Registration 224-AB-17 Reporting for the days between January 2nd 819 AS to January 6th 819 AS....Past few days have seen little activity aside from standard troubles with pilots and a few molly troubles....Trader by the name of 'Pulsedemon' was traveling through Dublin with mounted Kusari Scramblers...I told him to change them or we'd have a talk the next time I saw him...Aside from that one troubling moment has arisen...I'm asking for the identification of the BAF|Capt.Raven...Vessel is a Bretonian Gunboat flying full colors of the Armed Forces....Is any current pilot under Headquarter's pilot roster under that name?...If not we may have either a simple indentification problem or a possible security breach....That is all for now...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==