Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: BAF DIS
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admirality

July 25th, 828

there were reports of high traffic to Edinburgh, so i go to patrol the system and does no take that long find the reason for the high traffic there was one nomad battleship, an unknown ship, a Rhineland cruiser, a large GNI vessel, and one core heavy fighter, After a few minutes of watching a freelancer shows up then leaves with the GNI vessel, and another few minutes a royal navy battlecruiser of the gallic enclave jumps in and it along with the rhineland cruiser attack and destroy the nomad battleship, but leave the unknown vessel alone then leave

Evidence:

Visual camera

Report by,

Sojika Skoja
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces, Officers

Open to Replies
Notification:

Standing Orders:

As a measure to contain the expansionism of the Gallic Union, Plan Black Buck is put into action, starting on 27 December 828 A.S. Recent scouting missions in the area have confirmed the existence of a frontier outpost of the Union, therefore it is imperative that the Armed Forces bring about its immediate destruction. Upon successful completion, the Union will lose its ability to operate long-range raids into the neighboring systems.

The 9th Great Fleet, supported by the 10th Great Fleet are to undertake the following orders:
  1. Total blockade of the Orkney system from Tau-31 and Edinburgh respectively, within 24 hours from operation start;
  2. Establishment of a secure perimeter around the Jump Gate, within the Orkney system;
  3. Offensive into Orkney, reaching sector 4C.

Support units are to complete the following orders:
  1. Defense of the 9th and 11th Fleets respectively;
  2. Siege of Fort de Bregancon and adjacent installations of the Union.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
Notification:

New directives:

Support units, alongside reinforcements from the 10th Great Fleet:
  1. Destruction of Fort de Bregancon cancelled;
  2. Fort de Bregancon is to be damaged until hull strenght reaches 10% of total;

9th Great Fleet, 10th Great Fleet:
  1. Within 24 hours, HMS Selkirk and HMS Berwick to take position on either flanks of the sieging fleet;
  2. Additional snubcraft to be redirected near the Northern sectors.

Notification:

New directives:

Battlecruiser Livingston, Perth Station:
  1. Status changed to high alert;
  2. Civilian traffic closed off to Edinburgh, all civilian vessels to be redirected via Tau-31 until further notice;
6th Great Fleet:
  1. Status changed to high alert;
  2. Patrols outside of safe junction to Graves cancelled within 24 hours;
10th Great Fleet:
  1. HMS Nairn to return to orbit of Planet Harris for resupply and repairs.

Encryption: Ceylon
To: BAF BIS

[Image: Spencer.png]

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today marks the end of the campaign in the Taus. Our valiant forces have repelled the invaders and under the experienced leadership of our fellow officers, the Armed Forces have crippled the Gallic Navy's ability to operate long-range craft.

Henceforth, OP Black Buck is declared as completed. Fort de Bregancon lays in ruins, their fleet even more so. Casualties amongst our ranks are few, if any. Bretonia secured a victory for the first time in many years, and we shall march together towards many others.

In spite of this victory against all odds, our power remain challenged by the events unfolding in Edinburgh. Planet Gaia and the thoudsands of refugees that reside planet-side are under attack by the terrorists under the banner of the Gaians, once more proving that their fanatic belief is one that shall never become a reality in the current form.

The battle-hardened units from Orkney shall redeploy to Edinburgh in the shortest time possible and secure a perimeter around Planet Gaia. Unless completely necessary, conflict with the Mollys and Unione Corse, as well as other anti-Gaian entities is to be avoided until this crisis is over.

The Admiralty Board and people of Bretonia stand with you, and together we shall bring about the complete destruction of all those that oppose us. Good luck to all those participating in this undertaking.

Arthur Spencer
Fleet Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low
To: BAF DIS

Lieutenant Garrand reporting from a small skirmish in the Dublin system.

I was doing my daily patrol when I decided to visit Dublin and right on the other side two Molly pilots were waiting for me.
While I offered them to leave and surrender, which they sadly denied, they forced me to use my weapons. Luckily for me, another soldier by the name of Amelia Lockhart arrived, which was able to take the other Molly off from my 6 so I could focus on that other one.

After a couple of minutes I was able to take down the first Molly but shortly after that first victory, another one showed up, which also denied to surrender. Forcing me to use my guns again, I realized shortly that this Molly pilot was not the ordinary drunken pilot I assumed. This Molly was able to land a good amount of shots, and Lieutenant Lowden Graves who arrived, was forced to jump in so my ship might survive another day.

In the meantime I was able to watch the fight between Lockhart and a Corsair who also arrived at the scene. Sadly, Lockhart ship got put out of action. Soldier Lewis Shaw who arrived just after this moment, was able to take care of the Corsair.

Lieutenant Graves offered me to finish the job when the Molly's ship was burning, which made the fight fair again. Because of a bad move from my side, my ship collided with the Molly and ended up in losing my right wing and leaving my ship.

Attachments
Scan of the first Molly Fighter
Kill shot of the first Molly fighter
Scan of the second Molly Fighter
[17.01.2022 17:03:40] Death: Cayde.Johnson was put out of action by AmeliaLockhart (Missile/Torpedo).
[17.01.2022 17:21:31] Death: AmeliaLockhart was put out of action by Lorenzo:Valdez (Mine).
[17.01.2022 17:21:53] Death: BAF|Lt.David.Garrand was put out of action by Kilrea.Guard (Collision).
[17.01.2022 17:22:12] Death: Kilrea.Guard was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[17.01.2022 17:23:44] Death: Lorenzo:Valdez was put out of action by Lewis.Shaw (Gun).

David Garrand
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Ceylon
To: BAF Admiralty

[Image: Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg]

*An image finally stabilises from an incoherent jumble of signal interference.*

####el#####ello!? Hello? Hello!? Bloody hell, is everything dysfunctional today!? Whoever's in charge of the defence platforms aboard Oban Station needs to be sacked! And court martialed, if possible! I say, this was bribery, a very obvious case of bribery! The rotters must have been bribed! Just now I was drinking my tea and mining my own business aboard the Gay Bruiser, confident that the defence grid would keep me covered, and then suddenly a Gaian destroyer came out of nowhere and just blasted us into space like that! In the middle of my tea break! I spilled tea all over myself, it was shameful! At least the Harris starport service is doing their job. They were very kind chaps and they rescued me and all of the survivors. The Gaian sneaked up on us from behind and I lost the engines and the entire engine staff, but the rest of the chaps are happy to be alive. And happy that the Bruiser is no more. Everyone bloody hated that ship and I've heard the men rumouring she was cursed. Who was in charge of the christening? Who in their sane mind names a ship Gay? If the BMM manages to salvage her, and I damn hope they will not, I demand that the opportunity is used for a name change. Nobody will voluntarily serve aboard a Gay ship. Commander Seeley French signing off, with hope that my ship stops making me a laughing stock for inferior servicemen.

[Image: d6ssy00.png]
Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Ensigns Jim Morris, Andrew Berrigan, Dougal McFarlan and Jason Charles have been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant due to their service in the Bretonia Armed Forces and devotion on the battlefield.

Lieutenant David Garrand has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander based on the skill shown in leading small raiding squadrons and in recognition of previous competent service.

Notification:

Standing Orders / FEBRUARY 829 A.S.

The Republic of Liberty has begun a large-scale military operation to contain and neutralize the Insurgency within the systems of Kansas and Vespucci. To secure Bretonia's interests within the Independent Worlds, the Armed Forces will embark upon a mission similar to that of Liberty - total annihilation of all Insurgency assets.

All units within Oversector Center are to prepare for a future incursion within the system of Vespucci. Operation Condor is put on hold until 15th of February for resupply and redeployment of assets to Oversector Center. Liberty Naval Command will be contacted; New directives will contain additional information and updates on the situation within Magellan and Vespucci respectively.

The Admiralty Board wishes all pilots undertaking this brave endeavour good luck and to remember that even in the most trying times, the people of Bretonia offer their support for our cause.

1st Great Fleet & 7th Great Fleet are to complete the following orders within 24 hours:
  1. Patrols to / from Newcastle redirected to Manchester and Magellan;
  2. Immediate redeployment of a battlegroup consisting of 1 battlecruiser-class and 2 cruiser-class warships to Magellan;
  3. Blockade of all civilian traffic outside of lane junctions within Magellan.

Encryption: Darjeeling
To: BAF DIS

i came to Tau 31 at Commander Jacob Oscars request.We met with a reservist and a gaian and Oscar ordered not to shoot . The Gaian was our guide. We went on an exploration mission to investigate reports of aliens in Orkney. We found no aliens, but thanks to Oscar's pure skill and eyesight ,we stumbled upon an unknown jumphole in G7. It led to an unknown system that looked like newcastle , but it was me who pointed out it was not Newcastle,because it had two stars and nEwcastle only has one. However, we found no aliens .Oscar decided it was not safe to go further and we returned to the Macfuff. It is thanks to Oscar that we are all alive . that is why I named the system Oscar system. Because i discovered it , i think I deserve a promotion.Sadly, I have no camera shots because my camera was jammed ,probably by aliens that were cloaked nearby.

Lowden Graves
Only a Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces