Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Command

[Image: ANPX467.jpg]

This is Ex-Lieutenant Ian McRoy, reporting in.

Since I am not sure if my encryption codes are still valid, there is a good chance my message will not reach you at all. In any case, I would like to express my deep desire to return to active duty in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. To my missfortune, I was badly wounded during my last encouter with a Corsair raiding party. Due to my injuries I was no longer able to perform my duties as an officer, nor as a sailor in Her Majesty's Navy, thus I had to retire. It has been 3 years since my departure and during that time I did my very best to recover from my injuries. I believe that I am now ready to undergo whatever tests to prove my fitness for service.

On a side note, during my trial flight today I encountered a LSF vessel near the Manchester Jump Gate in the New London system. The vessel in question was a Liberty Assault Battlecruiser with an ID code "Relevenger", and to my recolection, these vessels are no longer allowed to fly in Bretonia Space without authorisation since the end of the Gallic War. I tried to intercept the battlecruiser and ordered it's captain to cut the engines, but my calls were not heeted. Due to my fighter's limited capabilities and seeing the battlecruiser's turrets aimed at me, I had no choice but to let the vessel in question go.

You can find ID scans and communication logs in the attachment.

That is all. McRoy out.

Ian McRoy
Ex-Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification

Rank Changes:

Ensign Sarah Kingston is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Your commanding officers say you show much promise, keep up the good work.

Godspeed.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!