Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Target Comm: BAF HQ
---Comm ID: A. Goodman

Transmission Initiated

This report comes a bit late. Kinda new to this report crap but I decided to go ahead with this. Anyway's, this incident happened before my capture, It's a little bit old, but while I was in the hospital I was actually thinking about going ahead and sending it in. Report is as followed the the best of my knowledge.

Was doing a routine check around Leeds orbit to enforce the Blockade. When I caught this pilot moving quickly. I engaged my cruise engines and gave chase, managed to get in close enough to scan the target ship. After repeated attempts to halt the suspect, she managed to jump to Magellan through the Jumphole. I couldn't give chase. Uploading gun cam snapshots, now.

File uploaded
Gun Camera Snapshots

Again, this was about two weeks ago.

Austin Goodman, out.

---Transmission Terminated
To: BAF High Command
Comm. ID: A. Goodman

---Transmission Initiated

Austin Goodman reporting in. Signed on earlier this morning to begin my shift, some bloody idiot thought it was funny to strip my entire combat ship. Had no weapons. So after I grabbed some spare cash I went out and got my weapon set up again. Anyway's while heading to Salisbury, I ran into a Trader. When the name popped up on the scanners I was slightly drawn to it. So I went to check it out.

What I found out when I was in scanning range was that the pilot was flying a Kusari Great Dragon, or...whatever that transport thing is. Since I caught up to the ship I pretty much told the captain "You know the routine." Which the captain proceeded to stop. I recorded the transmissions between us, Transmission is as followed.

Recording 1
Recording Continued

I told the Independent Trader to hopefully, not come back to Bretonia until I have gotten an answer.

Incoming Transmission

Comm Id : Fortunatus Wright
Target : Bretonian Armed Forces

A slightly delayed report on some action in Leeds the day before yesterday. I launched in my Challenger, from Leeds, right into a transmission flurry from the privateer gunboat Liverpool Packet. He was in trouble with a Molly in a Barghest, but before I could locate him, his ship was disabled. Fortunately, the gunboat mostly held together and he was returned to Leeds safely, though the damage to the ship was considerable. It seems the changes made to the gunboats by the manufacturers have rendered them extremely vulnerable to attack by smaller craft. I would urge you to advise all pilots NOT to engage lone bombers, and instead to use the craft as support in fleet engagements only, where its superior firepower can be brought to bear on enemy capital ships.

As this was occurring I heard reports of a small Kusari task force assembling around Stokes, so I immediately moved to investigate. As I got within visual range of Stokes, I ran into the Molly that had done such damage to the Liverpool Packet. As soon as he saw me, he opened a comms channel to me. Faced with the threat of the Kusari - there was a battleship, destroyer, bomber and fighter - we decided to set aside our immediate differences to deal with the threat that faced us both. We dived in, hoping to catch the capitals off guard and disable at least one of them quickly. As I launched my first SNAC salvo at the battleship though, my
electronics totally fritzed. Everything went offline. As my ship span past the Kusari ships, I blacked out.

I came to just as my ship came back online. Why I was still alive, I had no idea. They could have easily taken me out, and with the systems failure I know the life pod would have failed. A quick check of the scanners showed all the Kusari ships some 6.3k off. There was no sign of the Molly, I can only assume he fell to the Kusari guns rather quickly. Checking the logs showed I had been out for almost exactly a minute. I called in for reinforcements from the Derby, and continued to shadow the Kusari as they moved towards Leeds. Finally reinforcements arrived when I was some 15k from the planet, and we quickly set about destroying the threat.

The battleship, the Mayonaka Taiyou, was targetted first, and despite the attentions of the destroyer, the Hamamatsu, we were able to lay waste to the Taiyou. He finally fell to a SNAC volley from my ship.

[Image: th_Taiyou.jpg]

The Hamamatsu didn't last long after the Taiyou had fallen, quickly succumbing to the withering fire of our Challengers.

[Image: th_Hamamatsu.jpg]

The bomber pilot was quickly forced to eject after that, but we were unable to locate his pod. I assume he was later recovered by Kusari patrols.

I believe losses on our side were minimal, but this will need to be confirmed with Admiral McKenna.

Fortunatus out

Transmission Ends
***Incoming Transmission****

Well,well well,ive been ejected from the privateers,seems the monarchy cant tolerate my big mouth,yea they engage a pirate for do teir job,they give me letters od marque,but as soon they find a little problem,they re-take all and kick me out.

That was a big error,from now,due to that treachy from andrew stuart,im gonna help the kusarian to defeat you,i was a loyal pilots,but you treach me,and your gonna pay the price for this action.

Salisbury defence turrets code:Deliver to the Kusarian

New London,Leeds,CambridgeDocking ring code: deliver to the kusarian

New ship plan of the Paladin vessels:Deliver to the kusarian

OHHH and he better,all familly member of any member of the bretonian armed force private adress also deliver to the kusarian.

Ya better take mesure,because im hangry and ready to get my vengence.

[color="#ffffff]****Link Terminated****[/color]

' Wrote:***Incoming Transmission****

Well,well well,ive been ejected from the privateers,seems the monarchy cant tolerate my big mouth,yea they engage a pirate for do teir job,they give me letters od marque,but as soon they find a little problem,they re-take all and kick me out.

That was a big error,from now,due to that treachy from andrew stuart,im gonna help the kusarian to defeat you,i was a loyal pilots,but you treach me,and your gonna pay the price for this action.

Salisbury defence turrets code:Deliver to the Kusarian

New London,Leeds,CambridgeDocking ring code: deliver to the kusarian

New ship plan of the Paladin vessels:Deliver to the kusarian

OHHH and he better,all familly member of any member of the bretonian armed force private adress also deliver to the kusarian.

Ya better take mesure,because im hangry and ready to get my vengence.

[color="#ffffff]****Link Terminated****[/color]

*Changes aforementioned codes*
Communciation from Battleship Derby, Leeds Orbital

Well, it certainly seems Mister "Patriot" is as misnamed as he is mentally malequipped. How did this noxious nitwit pass probation? That precocious pipsqueak Stuart must have acquired syphillis or something equally detrimental to his senses to have let such a scallywag contribute to the war effort. Surely the blighter would have been best used by being killed and reduced to glue to afix posters regarding sexual health in one of the lavatories.

Well, Patriot, while you are at it, let the Kusari have your bloody knackers as well, because they certainly won't be of much use to you when I'm done. By Jove, your rear will be raw as a beef carpaccio when I'm finished. You'll have my vigorous vinegary strokes causing your eyes to water should I get hold of your treasonous trunk!

Good luck you mangy motherless dog. I'll visit the rest of your family at some dockside brothel over the weekend for the Old Glaswegian Five Credit Special. And I may bring the regimental donkey while I'm at it. I understand your grandmother is quite capacious in that respect.

Up yours.

Lord Captain Sir Roger Bertram Brinkley, CC
To: BAF
Comm. ID: Your pal, Admiral Andy
Subject: Unit-wide Honours

---Initiate Transmission---

Today, our section of the BAF has shown itself very able, new 'Emergency Channel' procedures having been learned perfectly.

After half a dozen <CLASSIFIED> signatures, including four bombers, were seen moving into Leeds, a response of ten fighters was scrambled to intercept in record time.

Unit focus-fire targetting was far superior to the <CLASSIFIED> enemy, whose <CLASSIFIED> communications and <CLASSIFIED> scanners don't seem able to select the slowest foe (which was myself, in a Challenger class bomber). This information shall be forwarded to intel and Cambridge Research.

The troops maintained strong morale throughout, and flew in an exemplary fashion, although we lost two fighters, their pilots being rescued and cleaned up after.

At present, all involved are going through standard protocol <CLASSIFIED> decontamination procedures.

The entire unit shall be awarded the Lightning Response Meritorious Unit decoration. They will also receive a <CLASSIFIED> award, due to being suitably discrete about classified operations.

-Andy

---Transmission Terminated---
...Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: James Hobart, Lt.Cdr.
To: The Bretonia Armed Force
Subject: Week report

Again reporting after two weeks (Camera records were lost).
I would like to start first with Kusari Naval Force, Leeds system, last Saturday, around 23:00 SMT.
We recived reports of Naval Force ships, doing some recon patrols around York/Waterfords defence positions, heading LD-14 station last major fuel Factory. Our ships moved to Waterford location, and waited to ambush enemy.
[Image: 214w6qc.jpg]
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Lt.Tom Ramey Templar
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Jack Frost Paladin
BAF|Lt.Cdr.James Hobart Templar
BAF|Cdr.G.Harrington - Paladin
BAF|Lt.Roger Ring Paladin
BAF|Ens.Jare Kalo Templar Ship destroyed in action. Pilot saved.
BAF|Lt.Jacob Carter Paladin
BAF|HMS-Repulse Bretonia Armed Force destroyer

Enemy ships/pilots list:
KNF Takamatsu Ship destroyed
KNF Mikuzuki Ship destroyed
KNF Senzo Ship destroyed
KNF Goro Furugori Ship destroyed
KNF Matsudo Tokai - Ship destroyed
KNF Kato Terada - Fleed
KNF Hikaru Sulu Fleed
Silent Night (Kusari supporter) - Fleed
Mission was to stop them at all costs. On halfway, York to Stokes lane, we engaged Naval Force ships. Repulse targeted their main ship, destroyer class Takamatsu, while fighters were dealing with gunboat class Mikuzuki.
Naval Force pilots can really good smell fresh meat. Their first target was Ensign Jare Kalo. Kalo's Templar was all in flames, so pilot ejected. Repulse collected his escape pod.
Naval Force loss was much bigger. Destroyer and gunboat were destroyed, in less than five minutes after engagment.
After that, Naval Force had only fighters left, and HMS Repulse holded fire, not to risk any frendly fire.
After we destroyed couple of remaining fighters, Naval Force retreated to positions of battleship Nagasaki, near Tau gate. We didnt followed them so far, and we disengaged.
Our mission was success, since we repulsed major enemy attempt to break into LD 14 field.

But, that wasnt our only problem that night shift. Around 01:11 SMT in the moorning, Sunday, just few hours after Naval Force atack, large Corsair raiding party ambushed Lt.Cdr.Owen at Cambridge-New London gate, Cambridge side. The Corsairs were carrying colors of Hispania Armed Force.
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Blake Owen Templar
BAF|Lt.Cdr.James Hobart - Templar
BAF|Lt.Rodney Trotter Challenger

Enemy ships/pilots list:
HAF-C-Mexican Power Preatorian Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Bilboka Preatorian Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Merlin Titan Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Pacha Mama Titan Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Marquez DelRiscal Titan Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Chakana Titan Ship destroyed
Shortly after Lt.Cdr.Owen sent SoS, Lt.Trotter and me came to New London gate. Whole thing didnt last long, thanks to Snac aim of Trotter.
Again, Corsairs failed to cause any harm to civilian, and ship transport traffic.

Sunday, same day, around 20:00 SMT, Corsairs, know as Hispania Armed Force tried to launch another raid atack on Bretonia space.
They didnt learn much from last raid.
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Lt.Pierce Quinn Templar
BAF|Lt.Roger Ring Templar
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Blake Owen Templar
Gateway)Abbie Eaton Civilian bomber

Enemy ships/pilots list:
Diego Moreno Corsair gunboat Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Otto Alvaro Titan Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Bosnio Loco Preatorian Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Mexican Power Preatorian Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Flanders Titan Ship destroyed
Enemy was intercepted between Kensington station and Cambridge gate, New London system. No record of Corsairs destroying any ships before engaging us. No food for them again.

Monday, Omega 3, around 18:30 SMT. While Lt.Ring and me were getting proper papers for training ships, Lt.Carter was maintaining peace and order in Omega 3 system. There was record of 'Sair activity in Omega 3 system, but no transports send SoS.
Then, around 18:35 SMT, Lt.Carter was ambushed by two Titans, following names:
Banderas (Titan),
HAF-C-Hasan (Titan).
Before Lt.Ring and me get to Omega 3, Carter was fighting for his life with two 'Sairs.
Omega 3 Planet Sprague Lt.Ring and me get to Carter, finding that, he almost killed 'Sairs, on his own. Resupply of ammo and recharges was done, and we assisted Lt.Carter to clear them out.
All two atacking Titans were destroyed, thanks to Lt.Carter flight skills.

Same day - Monday, Cambridge system, around 19:30 SMT. Corsairs launched major raid, or revenge mission for two lost Titans; in Bretonia space. Norfolk informed us, that Corsairs are last seen around Cardiff mining station.
Our(Frendly) ships/pilots list:
BPA)Bruce Scott Paladin
BAF|Lt.Jacob Carter Templar
BAF|Ens.Ryan Williams Templar
BAF|Cdr.Roger Brinkley Templar
BAF|Ens.Jare Kalo Templar
BHG|Stoat Bounty Hunter gunship

Enemy ships/pilots list:
HAF-C-Loco Bosnio Titan Ship destroyed
OPG MoisesPt Titan Ship destroyed
OPG LoneStar Preatorian Ship destroyed
HAF-C-Flanders Preatorian Ship destroyed
Night eye Legionare Ship destroyed in Corsair frendly fire, or they just didnt like eachother.
OPG Diego Preatorian Ship destroyed
Corsairs, that tried to revenge that day, failed.

Thuesday 21:40 SMT, Leeds system, Smog cloud. Two 'Sairs, last seen between New London gate and Leeds planet, tried to flee into smog cloud. Before they tried to do so, they atacked, and destroyed Ens.Gilead's Templar, near Leeds planet.
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Lt.Rondey Trotter Challenger Ship destroyed
And one BAF Templar, piloted by Ensign, which name I forgat. Very sorry lad.

Enemy ships/pilots list:
Jesus Martinez Titan Ship destroyed
Handro De Reina Preatorian Fleed.
We moved after them in cloud, which wasnt very smart idea. After series of good Snac shoots by Lt.Trotter, we ran to Corsairs, that actualy finished pilot school, and know how to use Snac. Handro DeReina shoot down Lt.Trotter bomber. Quiet of shock.
Ensign and me tried to ignore Preatorian pilot, and atacked Titan, piloted by Jesus, Jesus Martinez. He didnt transfor water to wine, therefor, he was forced to eject after series of duels.
Turn was for Handro, and we were doing well, until Corsair fleed, taking Jesus escape pod with him.

Thursday, 20:10 SMT, Leeds system. Privateer James Dean, while returning from Kusari space, entered Leeds system via Tau gate. Shortly after, he was engaged by 6 Hogosha/Farmer ships. James tried to run, but his Challenger couldnt stand so much hits. James ejected, around 6k from Tau gate. One Hogosha pilot, even informed us, that they leave him, to die in his escape pod. I alone flied to Tau gate, to get him onboard. Few days after that event, I find out, that I save traitor life.
But, that day, James Dean was still one of us. After getting him onboard, I tried to return back to Leeds planet. Those six Hogoshas, Farmers inetercepted my Templar, and engaged me. Shortly after, Lt. Quinn and Ensign Gilead came to save my backside as well. Fight took place halfway from Tau gate to Stokes.
Our (Frendly) ships/pilots list:
BAF|Lt.Pierce Quinn Templar
BAF|Ensign Roland Gilead Templar
BHG|Esther Carson Templar Hunter that was collecting bounty on Hogoshas. Ship destroyed *Cough* By our frendly fire, pilot saved. Founds given, for help, and for rebuild of his ship.

Enemy ships/pilots list:
Hogosha:
Ryohei Uchida Dragon Ship destroyed
Dragon Eyes Black Dragon I belive Ship destroyed
Byakko Tomodachi Raven Talon Ship destroyed
Hakatoa Yamota bomber Ship destroyed
Kazuo Nakamura Dragon Ship destroyed
Gaians:
Cernunnos Gaian gunship Ship destroyed
Hawker Eagle fighter Ship destroyed
Kusari Naval Force:
Arimatsu Yoritoro Chimera Fleed
Farmer:
Kureo Saitou - Unknow - Ship destroyed
In total, fight lasted for some hours, and ended in our victory. Only frendly loss was Hunter, that we rammed into mine.Eh. Sometimes, that happens. At first, we engaged Hogosha, but they quickly was reinforced by Gaians, and Kusari Naval Force. Good thing, that their reinforcments were coming in waves, just when we force to eject one, other one take his place. At the end, we were killing them more than they can get fresh pilots on. At the end, Naval Force pilot know as Yoritori had to retreat to Stokes. We didnt followed him, and returned back to Leeds. James Dean escape pod was delivered, and he was fine. I was risking my life for him, such fool am I.

Friday, 20:20 SMT, Omega 3 system, Wilkies field. After reciving informations that two Corsairs, earlyer know to as The Brothers, are doing piracy in Omega 3, our battlegroup, leaded by Captain Roger Brinkley, entered Omega 3. We intercepted Corsairs comms. We arrived just at time, since they were very busy with piracy. One transport ship was already halted, and they demanded founds. We moved in, to protect transport ship. Transporter used mess, to get away.
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Capt.Roger Brinkley Templar
BAF|Lt.Cdr. James Hobart Templar
BAF|Lt.Jacob Carter Challenger

Enemy ships/pilots list:
D Brothers Jimmy Law Preatorian Ship destroyed
And unknow D Brother Corsair gunboat Ship destroyed Record lost

Saturday, around 24:00, Leeds system, close to Waterford planet. Admiral McKenna lead our force, of five Templar to recon of Stokes defence. Our defensive-offensive operation was fastly countered by five Naval Force fighters. With Waterford on our backside, with no route to escape, we stand our ground and fight Naval Force.
Our ships/pilots list:
BAF|Adm.Mark Mckenna Templar
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Blake Owen Templar Becouse lack of fuel onboard, Owen returned back to Derby.
BAF|Lt.Cdr. James Hobart Templar
BAF|Ensign A.Goodman Templar
BAF|Lt.Jacob Carter Templar

Enemy ships/pilots list:
KNF Goro Furogori Chimera Ship destroyed
KNF Arimatsu Yoritoro Chimera Ship destroyed
KNF Matsuda Tokai Chimera Ship destroyed
KNF Akira Kumura Chimera Fleed
KNF Kei Hayashi Wyrm Fleed
After battle, our group returned back to Derby, with no ship loss to report.

Signed by: James Hobart, Lt.Cdr.

...End Transmission
:::Incoming Transmission:::
Source: Lt. Cdr. Blake Owen
Subject: Bretonian-Rhineland Boarders

Yesterday we had a few near encounters with the Corsairs, although no real engagement. A mixed group of the brigands darted around Cambridge, Leeds, and Omega-3 in what must have been an attempt to confuse us, before finally settling in Omega-7. I at once contacted a Major in the Rhineland military and told him of the situation and requested permission to deal with them. Despite being outnumbered, he insisted that we stay out of Omega-7 and we had no choice but to stay in Omega-3 and warn traders of the danger. This brings me to my point, Corsairs, "Das Wilde," and Hessians can move throughout the Omegas, while the legitimate house militaries are constrained by boarders. I propose that we open Omega-7 and Omega-3 to Rhineland and Bretonia, to further suppress piracy and crime in the region. I'm not sure how this wold work on the diplomatic end, that was never my strong suit. I do however, understand the problems we face in Cambridge and Omega-3 from pirates.

For your consideration,

Lt. Cdr. Blake Owen

Transmission Terminated
To: BAF High Command
Comm ID: A. Goodman
Subject: After Action Report

---Transmission Initiated

Austin Goodman, Reporting in from the Leeds Front.

Today, Wednesday, April First, two of our Ensign's in the Leeds Defense Fleet where engaged by Molly fighters. Ensign Roland Gilead, and Ensign John Galt. Ensign Gilead was downed before I signed on for my shift, and I caught his hail over the emergency channel. Ensign Galt, the moment I signed the paper to begin my shift was shot down.

I looked around and saw Lt. Roger Ring running to his Paladin, I jumped in mine and we scrambled out. Lt. Ring was the first in orbit, About a few clicks out, 7.5k I believe, He was engaged by both of the Molly fighters, Greyhounds models. I launched moments after he was engaged and joined in the battle.

Captain Bader, along with a few Bretonian Police came to the system. The Police stood out and directed traffic so to speak. Captain Bader jumped in the Moment a Hacker pilot in a Broadsword Bomber joined the fight. We targeted him.

It took a few long minutes of dodging and wild flying before the Hacker, who shot down both of our Ensign's prior to my engagement, was destroyed.

[Image: death1.jpg]

Moment's after this chap's ship was destroyed Molly reinforcements joined the battle. This chap was in a Molly Bomber, he lasted about as long as his Hacker partner before his ship was destroyed by Ryan Williams. I don't have a recording of this.

After the Molly Bomber was out of the way we had a Molly Very Heavy Fighter, a Werewolf, join the fight. Not much to say about him but he lasted just as long as his buddies.

[Image: death2.jpg]

Sadly, no one was able to add this chap to their downed list. For he apparently self destructed or ran into one of his own mines. Wasn't really sure.

The two Greyhounds, after realizing their defeat withdrew from the battle.

I call it a good day. Aside from the fighters lost. Eh, Admiralty isn't going to like the fact we lost two Templar's to petty pirates.

Signed,

Bretonian Armed Forces Leeds Defense Fleet,

Austin Goodman.

P.S. I'm starting to get the hang of the Paladin, she's a little bit faster then the Templar