Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: robert_soldier02_300.jpg]

RE : Operation Attrition

Report to : Flag Staff HQ, Battleship Macduff

Vessel : HMS Isaac Brock

Brevet Commanding Officer : Commodore Robert Lawrence

REPORT BODY BEGINS

Launching at 1900 hrs Zulu from the HMS Macduff, I acted in support of the HMS Longbow, acting with Convoy support, at the Leeds jump gate in Tau 31.

The Isaac Brock was able to destroy approximately 35 enemy snubcraft. We assisted the Longbow in destroying several capital ships as well; Longbow took the captured enemy crew into possession.

One enemy regforce scout gave the impression of reconnoitering our position; regretably, it escaped unharmed.

I retired the Isaac Brock from the field at approximately 19:45 hrs Zulu. Longbow remained on position.

The Brock is undergoing minor repairs at Planet Harris. Will begin another sortie as soon as able.

Commodore Robert Lawrence

REPORT BODY ENDS

[---Incoming Transmission---]
[---ID: Lieutenant Lucas Alexander---]
[---Source: Battleship Derby---]
[---Priority: High---]
[---Subject: Operation Attrition---]

Good Evening.

I am here to report that I have destroyed another 103 snubfighters, brining my total kills to 206. My patrol started at 0600 hours and ended at 0717 hours. All battles took place in Leeds. All captured pilots have been transferred to BPA Newgate. Of course, I will continue to destroy Kusari fighters until Operation Attrition is a success.

::Attached files::
[#1]
[#2]

Bretonia Prevails!

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Lieutenant Lucas Alexander.

[--Ending Transmission---]
[Image: 25flv0j.png]

[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 16idte9.gif]

Good day,
I continue my report about the military actions of the operation "Attrition".

4th patrol: This is our 4th day patroling in Leeds system on board of Royal Sovereign. This time we encountered heavy kusari resistence near the Stokes Instalation. Our systems were shut down for minutes and our shield generator was damaged. We had to restart our entire system control under heavy barrage. Thanks to the destroyer HMS-Troll, who bought us some time, we menaged to quickly restore our shields and weapon systems, and repell the enemy forces. Later, with the support of the destroyer and the gunboat, HMS-Taupo, the kusairians suffered another heavy losses. From the intel below you can see our progress for today which is 83 fighters and 37 capital ships in total of 120 casualties.
That is all for now but we will continue tomorrow after Sovereign's weapon systems are fully operational.

The enemy casualties for today, are exactly 120.

Here I give you the intel of the enemy casualties:
- Classified 1 - In the start of the Patrol
- Classified 2 - In the end of the Patrol

[Image: 2gy3ytg.png]
== Discovered Signal ==

== Opening Message ==

[font=AR Julian][color=#33CCFF]Pilot ID: [color=#6666CC]Jonathan Sinclair

Subject: Pushing the KNF

G'day Ladies and Gentlemen, members of the Admirality
Our attack on the KNF is going very well. Over the last day every single one of us has givin his best, *pause* except Layla and Commodore Clay... I'm sure you know why. *He pauses again, wants to say something more but stops*
Anyways. The events which happened recently are too many even for me to remember them all. We all together took many, -many- prisoners. I alone took 187 and around 30 died during the explosion of their ships.

[color=#33CCFF]<sending data> [color=#33CCFF]*

As you can see there are quite a few high ranking ricemunchers among them. They were on the capital ships which are now floating around as debry.

There were also some elite fighters and capitals around. I don't remember the fighters, but i think they should be in the latest reports.
But i do remember the Capital ships. It were 2 cruisers 2 days ago and 1 Battleship yesterday.
I do not remember the destroyers callsigns, but i know how the fight went. They appeared near stockes and attacked the Bretonia Battleship Sheffield while i was on duty as First Officer there. They would have destroyed us, but luckily Armed Forces Units were in commrange in Tau-31. They started their engines immediatly and together we repelled and destroyed the ricemunchers' ships. The BAF forces comming the help were one Gunboat, the Thunderstorm and one Destroyer, the Longbow.
The Battleship yesterday appeared near Stokes too. Its callsign was KNF-Monoki, don't ask me what that means...
At first its captain decided to hide behind Stokes so so our ships had hit the station. But after two other Battleships were destroyed be the Sheffield's guns it decided to attack us. To say it short and blunt, it failed hard! Its debry parts are now around LD-14. *smiles*

Approximat killcount so far: 216

[font=Kunstler Script]Yours, Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Sinclair

[color=#000099][font=AR Julian]== Message terminated ==

== Signal lost ==
...Incoming Transmission...
...Sender ID: Captain Michael Clay...
...Subject: Action Report...
...Begin...

Good day ladies and gentlemen,
I have come to report that my assault wing has managed to down 105 Kusarian vessels in todays action. Fighting took place inside LD-14 asteroid field. Another targets destroyed included storage facilities, weapon platform, communication arrays and satellites. We also managed to put in place some EMP booby traps to stun enemy cap support when they least expect it.

That would be all,
Clay out.

...End of Transmission...

Good Evening.

I am here to report that I have destroyed another 85 snubfighters, brining my total kills to 291. My patrol started at 1900 hours and ended at 2033 hours. All battles took place in Leeds. All captured pilots have been transferred to BPA Newgate. During my patrol in Leeds, we came across a KNF fighter, callsign Fish.Catcher, Cdre John Clay disposed of him at the Tau-31 gate. I also came across a strange UFO, callsign [color=#FF0000]Ordo'Illume
, he quickly headed towards the Newcastle Jump Gate and I followed, however his ship was far superior to mine and terms of speed and I quickly lost him in Newcastle. After informing Lt Clarke, I performed a sweep of Newcastle to try and pick up any traces, I found none and quickly returned to the Derby

::Attached files::
[#1]
[#2]
[#3]
[#4]
[#5]
[#6]

Bretonia Prevails!

connect BAF.report@BAF.neuralnet
connecting...
connection established
password *********
access granted
upload report130981802.nfo
file found, streaming...

Source: Battleship York
ID: Lt. Alex Clarke

High Priority
Topic: Operation Attrition

[font=Fixedsys][color=#ddaa22]

I have started my patrol duty on 1545 hours.

It was a long day, but with multiple short breaks forced by the extensive use of my templar during the operation.

I began with quick survey of Tau31 which revealed a gallic battleship orbiting Harris, I relayed information to high command and Admiral Piett showed up in Royal Sovereign, destroying the vessel.

Besides killing the KNF forces I also had to dispose of an independent pirate around 1630 hours, killed an gallic spy around 1800 and encountered yet another unknown,"blueberry" ship which Nancy Sweetwater disposed of.

Around 2300 We repelled the hogoshan avengers without firing a single shot with the asistance of Mandalorians, and after about half an hour extermination of stokes garrison, I left to hunt the reported artifact smuggler at cambridge, info was not accurate, but we (I and eagle 414 I believe, but i'm propably wrong) and disposed of him, then we returned to the Leeds system for resupply.

Today I scored 401 snubcraft kills, 30 of them taking place in Tau-31, which sums up with my previous reports to total of 757 kills.

I finished my patrol on 0144 hours

More are to follow.

<div align="right][color=#9999FF]Alex Clarke
[font=Courier New][color=#33FF33]file ended
terminating transfer
logging out...

Good Morning,

I have completed another patrol in Leeds. I commenced my patrol at 0513 hours and finished at 0701 hours. Scoring 113 snubcraft kills, bringing my total to 404. I also done a very quick patrol of New London and Manchester, however, it was very quiet in both systems so I returned to the Derby.

Bretonia Prevails!

--[Incoming Transmittion]--
Sender ID: Commodore John Clay
Priority: Medium
Subject: Operation Attrition progress
Report Begin
Admirals,
I took HMS Sovereign to visit frontlines in Tau-31 and Leeds. Over the last 24 hours, I scored 214 kills, around 30 of them in Tau-31.

That would be all.

For Bretonia, and for the Queen!

Clay out.

End of Report

--[Transmittion Terminated]--
***Incoming Transmission***
***...Loading:::::::::::::::***
***..Loading Complete.....***
*** Opening Transmission***

Pilot ID: Ens.David Crowley
Subject: Combat report

Good evening Admirals.

When i undocked from Planet Leeds i contacted Lt.Alex.clarke for my assignment.
I got the order to continue our efforts in Leeds system, i then went out to give those kusarians hell.
Wich i did for awhile, but i got contacted by Lt.clarke that i was to report myself in cambridge with my challenger to deal with an corsair dreadnaught. When i was at Leeds jumpgate Lt.Clarke sent a message that the Corsair had dissapaired, so i went back to Leeds to continue the operation.

On my way out in an asteroid field i got disrupted by an KNF secondary pilot out hunting. His callsign is Kenshin.Aoki
After sometime we began to fight within the astroid field wich wasnt ideal since there's so much debris.
I can say that he was an worthy opponent thats for sure, after some harsh fighting i got some direct splitter shots into his hull and his ship was destroyed.
There were alot of other naval forces (Npc's) around at the time, so my guess is that he escaped in his pod and Kenshin was taken back by the rest of them.

When the fight ended my ship wasnt in any condition to do any fighting, so when i discovered that there were two Gaian gunboats with callsigns: Professor.Gore and Professor.Kern following me. I prepared for the worst. But they lended me some Bots and said they wanted me to be alive, wich i found to be somewhat odd, but i couldn't turn down such an offer when i had so many KNF (NPC's) on my tail. After this we parted ways and i flew towards Planet Leeds where i docked.

Ens.David Crowley signing out.

Carina,Regina,Emperatrix!

*** Transmission Ended ***