Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( INCOMING TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Battleship Essex, Dublin System
Encryption - [color=#FFFF00]High

[color=#CC0000]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[Image: t7bqt1.png]

[color=#CC0000]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Lieutenant Lucas Alexander
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]BAF Admiralty
Subject: Patrol Report

[color=#CCFFFF]Good afternoon,

Just back from a short patrol in New London and Dublin. New London was fairly quiet, aside from the odd Molly rookies trying their luck on the trade lanes. However, on my patrol of Dublin I came across a pirate; Roy.Rogers.McFreely. He seemed to be working on his own. I stopped the chap and found that he had gold ore stashed away. He dropped it when I asked him to but refused to cooperate with my order to leave Bretonia, and decided to make a run for it.

Well, managed to get a few well placed shots on him though and he ran with his tails between his legs to Magellan. No doubt the repairs for that bomber will cost a fair amount. After that I went back and finished my patrol of Dublin, and docked on the Essex to write this report.

Attached Files: [***]

Lucas Alexander
Bretonian Armed Forces
Carina, Regina, Imperatrix

[color=#CC0000]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

[color=#CC0000]-( END TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Battleship Essex, Dublin System

Opening Message...

Subject: Battle against Avengers/Reavers

Well, just after my last patrol I recieved word that the Avengers were attacking Dublin in gunboats of all things. So I decided to get my Challenger and welcome them to Bretonia. I met up with other elements of the Armed Forces including the destroyer HMS Romulus and several BPA pilots. The Avenger; Peradaktyl tried to call his fellow idiots (Avengers) for help. Which failed to materialise. So, like a wuss he ran all the way to Stokes with his tail between his legs. Docking and then ranting over system wide comms that we were all cowards and "pathetic". He didn't seem to like our welcoming party. Oh well, better luck next time.

We then hunted the other Avenger down; Kosmajac in Dublin. A BPA pilot; Amanda.Morresy perfromed admirably and was handing the Avenger his backside. However, before we got to witness the fireworks which involved the Avenger blowing up; a Ion storm hit Dublin and wiped out our all comms. When we got them back online, the Avenger was gone. Not for long as we cornered the rat near the Dublin jumphole in Leeds. Where the Avenger decided to deliver the fireworks by hitting his own mine and blowing up. Which was quite funny.

We then decided to return to Leeds as Ensign Cloo had spotted a Reaver; Firebrick I believe. Amanda.Morresy and BAF|Phantom.Queen chased him down and were slowing beating him when Ensign Cloo landed a rather well aimed shot which obliterated the Reaver.

Decided to return to Leeds when we came across a Universal Akegata transport; Limo.Ticket hauling Military Vehicles. The captain of the transport said his destination was "Planet Harry" I informed him that only Bowex and the Bretonian Merchant Navy can haul such cargo to Harris and the MacDuff. The captain decided to drop off the vehicles to our lads on Leeds instead.

With that, I decided to sign off on Leeds and write this report.

Attached Files: [********]

Lucas Alexander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Closing Message...

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Lieutenant James Barett
Target: BAF Defense Intelligence Staff
Subject: Report for today

I started my patrol in the Leeds system. After undocking from the Derby, I noticed a Kusari Naval Forces pilot in the vicinity. After pursuing him for some time, we arrived in the West Leeds Smog Cloud. I engaged but my ship got destroyed. Fortunately, a passing patrol picked my pod up to return me to the Derby
Barett out.

::TRANSMISSION LOST::

Source - Leeds System

Opening Message...

Subject: Battle in Leeds

The Avengers after their previous defeat had decided to attack Bretonia once again. They focused on Dublin attacking the Free Traders United (FTU). We arrived in force and proceeded to attack the Avengers over Planet Leeds who ran towards Stokes, but then arrived again in fighters along with a rather foul mouthed Captain of the Battleship; IKN|-Toyota. We concentrated fire on the Avengers and very nearly succeded on putting several of them out of action.

Friendly forces arrived in the form of the Destroyer; HMS Enterprise and an Armed Forces programmed AI Cruiser Variable. Including one of Bowex's infamous Angry Badger Wing. We all proceeded to attack the battleship which retreated along the lanes all the way to Stokes, Until more reinforcements for Kusari arrived; the [KNF-T]Juubi. A gunboat arrived alongside two Reavers; Jade and Firebrick (Who we dealt with earlier). Once again the BAF was outnumbered; though that didn't deter us.As we neared Stokes the IKN Toyota got desperate and started firing missiles left, right and centre. Alot of them aimed at me. I very quickly ran out of counter measures and one of the missiles blew my engine off and my Templar was put out of commision.

Managed to limp back to Planet Leeds with only one engine. I immediately signed off to write this report. Suffice to say that we've beaten back another Kusari assualt on Leeds though we took some losses due to the enemy's superior numbers.

Attached Files: [*********]

----------

Regarding equipment used by the enemy:
  • The Avengers mainly used Wasupu's and Black Dragon Very Heavy Fighters alongside Mamoru Bombers.
  • The Reavers present used a Sabre Very Heavy Fighter and a Kaichou GMG Bomber.
Lucas Alexander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Closing Message...

[color=#CC0000]-( =[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=)-

Encrypted Transmission...

[color=#3366FF]Comm. ID: Lieutenant James (Jim) Barnes

Reports to date: 8
Total Flying hours: 35

[color=#33CC00]Transmission Decrypted...
Begin Message...

[Image: MynewBAFPicture.jpg]

[color=#3366FF]*Salutes*

[color=#CCFFFF]Good Afternoon Sir!

Here is my mission report for 22 November 819 A.S.

I had just dropped off some Molly prisoners at BPA Newgate when I received an EMA message that Avengers had been spotted in Dublin.

I immediately told the BPA ground crew to stand-clear for a scramble launch and jumped into my Templar.

Once I had cleared the minefield I engaged my cruise engines and headed for Sheffield Station.
By now a number of other BAF and Bowex pilots had responded to the EMA. Bowex)Angry.Badger3 informed me the battle had moved to the Leeds system; I set course for the Leeds jump hole as the quickest route.

However, out of nowhere a Reaver fired 1, 2, 3 missiles at me! I quickly evaded and dropped counter measures, hit engine kill and rotated 180'€™ to face him! Fortunately for me the CM'€™s did their job and as now I was drifting at 340kps he could not use CD or get a missile lock.
I reported that I had encountered a Reaver ship (ID: Shadow.Reaver) on the Group Comm's. BAF|Skirmister replied that they had Leeds under control and that I should hunt the Reaver down.

I punched in the new co-ordinates and plotted my course for New London; as this was the direction the Reaver went in after he gave up trying to CD my engines.

I found the Reaver nears Gateshead Station shooting BPA snubs and ordered him to power down his weapons and surrender; I shall not repeat his reply sir, it was most offensive!
I asked him what his intentions were, he replied to put my head on his mantle piece; whatever a mantle piece is; I hit the thrusters and charged him.

His ship is a GMG designed bomber, but I managed to keep him in my sights as my ship seemed to have a better turn rate; however when I switched guns, he managed to get a good turn on me and took out my ships shields.

I evaded, strafed and took down his shields and half his hull in my next pass. The fight was going well; when suddenly my controls jammed, I could not turn or strafe; 3 seconds later I hit vacuum; stars exploding inside my head, when I realised my ship had disintegrated and the emergency ejection system had fired the cockpit clear of my exploding Templar.
I'€™m really grateful to guy that invented this system; that'€™s the third time it'€™s saved my life.

The Reaver had obviously managed to get a lock in those 3 seconds and fired a SNAC weapon; I was fortunate he didn'€™t see my pod in the wreckage; otherwise I wouldn'€™t be here today to make this report. Unfortunately the energy released in the explosion completely destroyed all gun camera data; voice only was recovered.

Let this be a lesson to all pilots; don'€™t fly in a straight line for longer than a second, that'€™s all it takes and also get your ships checked so you don'€™t find yourself with frozen controls or worse; sucking the vacuum of space.

Good day to you Sir!

[color=#3366FF]*Salutes*

[color=#CC0000]-(-=[TRANSMISSION ENDED]=-)-

Source - Battleship Suffolk, New London System

Opening Message...

Subject: Patrol Report

Just finshed a patrol covering Leeds, New London and Cambridge. Which other than the odd rookie pirate disrupting the lanes was fairly uneventful. While patrolling Cambridge I was contacted by a certain Captain_George_Johnson regarding Bretonian laws on foreign capital ships in Bretonian space, as he was unsure. I informed him that foreign capital ships are not allowed in Bretonian space unless they have permission from a member of the Admiralty.

I then headed to Manchester to deliver the miscreants I had captured to BPA Newgate and from there headed to the Suffolk to sign off. Came across a pirate in New London, callsign: Nemoroth. He claimed he wasn't pirating, well, he was very well armed for someone who wasn't pirating. I ordered him to leave Bretonia, he refused. So after a lengthy dogfight I destroyed his ship. Continued on to the Suffolk to sign off and write this report.

Attached Files:[**]

----------

Regarding the equipment the pirate used:
  • Sabre Very Heavy Fighter.
  • Mini Razor combined with "RAGNAROK" codeweapons.
Lucas Alexander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Closing Message...

*Enryption:Medium
*Priority:High

______________________________________________Connecting...

______________________________________________Upload Video Uplink...

[Image: Rene3ltcdr-1.png]

Salutes*Sir´s
Lieutenant Commander Renoktu Ree reporting in for Duty after few weeks of tactical training at Salisbury.
I hear rumors of some enemie units of hogoshas named Avengers who became to a anoying threat within
our lovely home bretonia.

So i take a break from the study and walk to the hangarroom.
The view of my templar was so wonderfull,it seems since like ages when i saw my ship the last time.

My father sword are stil mounted on the hull,and it remind me again which promise i give to my father grave.The Armory officer makes a great job,my ship got a top performents.

I jump into my cockpit,it semlled like the first day...
I read the last reports and calculate the last positions of the enemie units to check the rumors i had hear of.

*Renoktu starts his engines and lunch out for his mission,he didnt wait for the go from the controll officer...
"DAMN YOU REEEEEE,not again *sign* arrrrr get them RED HEAD!"Was to hear from the angry old officer
who knows Ree form the beginning of his carrier,and it seems he remember him well...*

I got a call via the emergency channel and heading immediately to Cdr.Davis.
It was nice to see him back and in action,was always a pleasure to fight with him shoulder on shoulder,
so like this time.

I just arived at Derby and soon i get under enemie fire,my scanners located 3 or 4 Avengers.
Two of them was in a high class gounboat with armor upgrades LV 7 and 8.

We got soport from some fighting miners named FTU,they joined us against the Avengers and make it well.
But we was outnumberd and just in fighters,and i got report that we lost already a Dunkirk in this battle.

So we just hold the line and strike the Avengers back under heavy fire.At least the commander of the Derby soport us and we make them finaly leave from the leeds orbit.

The commander gave order to return back to derby for repairs,our ships got some scraches but not that bad.The Ricemunchers need new ships from our heavy fire more then we need repairs*he smiled*.

After this battle we talk with the FTU guys about the rumors i had hear that they attack one of my mates some weeks ago.They promis me that this was a big missunderstood and they try to repair the relation
to the BAF again,and that we cancount on them for soport against the KNF and Hogoshas.

Well im not sure of that this shuld be the part of a Admiral.But what i saw they can fight,and can be usefull,if im alowerd to they this.

The Commander orderd me to take a rest after this fight,but i was happy to seat again in my ship so i start a little patroll around the Planet Leeds before i dock again.

It was a fight of glory this day sirs,leeds wont fall not as long i got air in my lungs,that i promise SIR!

Lieutenan Commander Ree End...

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::OPENING MESSAGE::

Target: BAF Defense Intelligence Staff
Subject: Report for today

Today, I undocked from the Derby and found a trader undocking from the trade lane to the New London gate. I asked him where he was taking his cargo and he told me it was bound for Newcastle. I stayed for a couple of minutes to confirm this and when he had proceeded up the trade lane to the Newcastle gate, I continued to New London. There was nothing of interest between there and the Cambridge gate, although I downed three Corsair pilots and took their escape pods to the Norfolk for processing. Afterwards, I returned to New London and flew to Dublin. I am currently docked at the Essex.
Barett out.

::TRANSMISSION LOST::
[Image: bernardbrownINCbaf.png]
[Subject: Patrol Report]

[font=Garamond]
My patrol was based on Leeds system, when I reached last waypoint I saw not so strong reading of allied ships. I tried to find them but without much luck, my signal was weaker and weaker and after several seconds I received message with coordinates on the secure channel. I didn't think much, just started my engines and head to known coordinates. On the sight was one policeman and captain of Destroyer capital vessel already in heavy fire by Kusarian battleship, also this situation didn't take much of my brain activity I just activated all of my weapons in order to defend royal Crown.

Without much firepower we lost one Destroyer and basically all our hope to defeat battleship was gone along with captain escape pod but we manage to disable life support on enemy battleship, shortly after we returned to base because ship weapon system was dealing much damage and we had to pull back.

Evidence No.1: Open

Bernard Brown
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces
[Image: bernardbrownINCbaf.png]
[Subject: Promotion Request]

[font=Garamond]
"Salutes" Greetings admiralty, I'm here with papers for my promotion. From this point of view I think everything is prepared for new rank:

-Patrol reports: Done
-Flying Time: 30 Hours of flight in space and over a month duty as Lieutenant
-Precision: I think I reached new level of attitude

I participated in several battles and managed to stay alive showing good leading skills over the ensigns, so far I didn't lose any pilot under my watch, successfully done daily patrols and significant impact in the war against Kusari Empire.

Bernard Brown
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces