Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Low
To:BAF DIS

After a long time of inactivity I request to rejoin the Bretonian Armed Forces to help along the Gallic Invasion. The reason I disappeared is because I had personal problems.

Michael Bennet
Deckman
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Medium
To: BAF DIS

Good Evening DIS Marin.Beck here

I responded to a distress call from commander French aboard the BAF|HMS-Isaac.Brock about a gallic 'Triumph' destroyer and a Lynx fighter causing disturbance in the New London system. There was a malfunction of tea dispenser in the hanger and i was delayed by a few minutes, maintenance has to take a look at as soon as possible.
When i arrived the commander informed me that the destroyer was well...destroyed and his ship had suffered minimal damage.
I proceeded to engage the lone fighter, The Lynx fighter fought valiantly but i managed to score some good shots on his hull and destroyed his ship. System was patrolled for further threats but none were found. That is all

Martin Beck
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Notification:

Rank Changes:

Commander Pria Y'berg Has been promoted to the rank of Captain. You have come far since your wilder days, congratulations.

Lieutenant Elizabeth Hall has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Despite your recent acceptance into the armed forces, your have shown considerable skill at arms. Well done.

Ensign Hamilton Segway Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. You have shown considerably dedication to duty and skill in combat. Well done

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
Encryption: High

Hello Sirs,
I want to inform you that my absence was not wanted as it was forced. Six months ago i was tasked by former Commander Marcus Boone with a classified mission, to infiltrate Gallic military to learn about their plans to conquer Bretonia. The order was not writen it was verbal so you cannot confirm the validity of my mission, but that's the truth. I was taken off the active duty roster by the Commander himself so if Gallia has spies among us they cannot recognize me. I managed to "conscript" into their military, it was 100 of us, they took us to one of their battleships in Ile-de-France for training. For two months i have learned Gallic weapons and ships specs, and by the time i had time to establish a secure communication with Commander Boone , the invasion of Bretonia started and i should have been sent to battle, but i don't know how , a Gallic Captain recognized me as Bretonian Military and i was arrested on sight and taken to prison on Leeds. Seeing my planet again under Gallic domination was bad enough , but taken to prison there was even annoying. I with another four inmates, one of them former Gallic Military managed to escape and take a Gallic military ship back to NL just to see Southampton Shipyard destroyed. We somehow managed to get pass the Gallic Military and go to Cambridge and take the ship to Battleship Norfolk where i was recognized as Bretonian Military and here i am to submit my report that i want to return to active duty and to tell you that Gallia wants total domination of all.

Cameron Mitchell
Deckman
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Ceylon

This report is about illegal space stations in New Holland.

After a battle in New Holland, about which I expect Commander Pria Y'berg to finish her report, we stumbled upon a modular installation which was not on the list of legal ones. Its name was Zarya Research Facility, location sector F1 about two dozen clicks above the system plane, core level one, and it did not allow the Thunderer to moor. Additionally, I would like to ask what I am supposed to do with Nichols Trade Centre right in front of Sydney, which I understand is a historic station that is pivotal to the OSI, who cooperated during the annexation, but it is not listed as legal.

Attachment:
#1 #2

Edward Neville
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: High

[Image: MP1hEi7.png]

After-action report, 13/02/826,
The Thunderer and I engaged a corsair cruiser, the Kavala, over Sydney.

During the pursuit, a lone zoner fighter entered the AO, and offered help to the Kavala, which they accepted. The fighter decided to engage my Templar, which ultimately resulted in it's destruction, altough he managed to get me away from the cruiser.

Upon returning to the main fight, I saw the Kavala was already heavily damaged by the Thunderer. It's captain faked surrender to get close to the ship, but he acted too early, resulting no damage to the Thunderer

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

After-action report, 22/02/826
Skirmish over Sydney, Coalition interference.

Launching from New London, I responded to a report from Lieutenants Graves and Hartman regarding three Gallic intelligence fighters in Sydney airspace. I made best speed to New Holland and found myself staring down three Lynxes. More concerning to me however, was a Coalition pilot by the callsign of Mongoose who made reference to the New Holland system as Coalition space. This same ship engaged the Gallic fighters, thereby interfering in an Armed Forces operation which was under control. He was ordered several times to disengage and refused to do so. Captain Pria Y'berg who had arrived on scene as the fight was ongoing granted me permission to engage. Unfortunately I was forced to eject, but all Gallic targets were eliminated, and my pod made it back to the Stirling in one piece.

This concludes my report, attachments as follows.

Attachment:

Rick Holden
Lieutenant
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Fleet Admiral Sir Jacob McIntire has been suspended pending investigation and will face a trial for reasons that will currently not be disclosed due to the nature of the crime.

Vice Admiral Edmund Steiner has been promoted to Fleet Admiral and will lead the Armed Forces in the future. Godspeed.

Admiralty Board

This report is about a battle that took place yesterday in New Holland.

At the time I was at the helm of the Thunderer. Our radios started receiving inarticulate sounds resembling a gruesome hypothetical scenario where a herd of cows attempted to speak like we do, so we knew it at once: a Corsair fleet had entered (and this might, worryingly, explain their reasons for stealing cows). Our fleet was hastily assembled and, having the loudness of the arriving Corsairs, ships were called from Cambridge, too. We had managed to assemble two battleships, the Thunderer and the Triumph, and four fighters before the Corsairs arrived. Their fleet consisted also of two battleships, the Olympus and the Marbella, but they outnumbered us with snubcraft about two to one, if a Zoner bomber by the name of [FP6]MacDonough-C, which later attacked my ship, is counted.

Confiding that our battleships will be able to turn the tide of the fighter battle after they had routed or disabled the enemy's, we advanced. The enemy, more cleverly than anticipated, had realized they had enough snubcraft to match our own, and allocated three snubcraft (including the Zoner) to help their battleships, while we only had one of ours following us as CD support. Nevertheless, the Triumph and the Thunderer managed to disable the Corsair battleships, and the Zoner bomber, before our fighter squadron reached a critical situation. We received fighter reinforcements from Bretonia Proper and the Thunderer's support was not needed, so I did not order fire in order to prevent friendly fire. The Triumph returned to Cambridge. Two Auxesian fighters also appeared and one of them aided our forces, while I was keeping the other in reserve.

At that time a Zoner Fearless-class by the name of "Me.in.Agony" arrived to the scene and started firing Devatstaor Torpedoes at my ship. The Auxesian ship that was in reserve provided me with CD support and the Thunderer fired back. The Zoner captain seemed to have more zeal than experience, and he brought his ship close to mine, which allowed the Thunderer to disable it quickly. After this, luckily not at the same time, three Corsair gunboats appeared on my radar. I could not allow them to reinforce their fighters, which had started losing by now, so my ship attacked them and destroyed two by surprising them with heavy mortars. The last one I left for the fighters, which they managed to disable in the end, after having also cleaned up the Corsair light wing. Our losses were light and only included fighters.

Before the last Corsair gunboat was disabled, a Nephilim-class by the name of "IRG|Itherael" appeared and, to my puzzlement, offered a hand against the Corsair. I denied due to the possibility of friendly fire and the gunboat was disabled shortly after. When I asked them why they, Zoners, would fire at Corsairs, the captain told me Corsairs were among those they hated the most, also using, if I remember correctly, a curse in the sentence. I informed them that the Charter now applies in the system and that ships of the Nephilim-class were not allowed access without a license, to which the captain complied and left the system using a jump drive. Our fleet then returned to its original positions.

During the battle an Auxesian asked me to name the Zoner ships that had attacked us, which I promised to do via the neural net. The Admiralty will be given access to the correspondence.

Allied Ships:
1) BAF|HMS-Thunderer (Dunkirk; heavily damaged)
2) BAF|A-HMS-Triumph (Dunkirk; damaged)
3) Several (about 7?) BAF Fighters (Medium casualties)
4) Two Auxesian Fighters (Both operational)

Enemy Ships:
1) Olympus[TBH] (Murmillo; disabled)
2) CNS-Marbella (Murmillo; disabled)
3) Me.in.Agony (Fearless; disabled)
4) H.Montoya[TBH] (Imperator; disabled)
5) Bruja.Negra (Imperator; disabled)
6) El.Cuerno (Imperator; disabled)
7) Several (about 7?) Corsair Snubcraft (All shot down)
8) [FP6]MacDonough-C (Zoner bomber/SHF; shot down)

Attachment:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9

Edward Neville
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Captain John Redmond Has been promoted to the rank of Commodore. Welcome to the Admiralty Board, Commodore. Report to Fort Winchester as soon as possible.

The following changes in rank pertain only to members of the Admiralty Board of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

The rank of Rear Admiral is now to be discontinued, However the title of Second Sea Lord will be retained for the Second in Command of the Armed Forces.