Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Lieutenant Amelia Redmond Has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander based on high performance in excess of the rank of Lieutenant.

Captain Khatri Has been promoted to the rank of Commodore after long years of service, and is granted a seat on the Admiralty Board, and command of Oversector Outer and the Ark Royal.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: High
Prority: High
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Admirality

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen of the Admirality

I am handing in my formal notice to be reinstated in the Bretonian Armed Forces.
Formerly holding the rank of Commodore, however due to the already discussed circumstances I am more than willing to accept Your offer to be able to fly again as a Commander in the Bretonian Armed Forces. If you have any open questions, that weren't already answered at the hearing, I am at Your disposal.

Now if You'll excuse me, I have to get reaquanted with my old Templar class fightercraft.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Sinclair
Commander
Silver Star, 2x CAM, DFC
Bretonian Armed Forces

Notification:

Rank Changes:

Captain Isaac Lance Has been promoted to the rank of Commodore after long years of service, and is granted a seat on the Admiralty Board, and the posting of Sub Commander of Oversector North under the command of Admiral Mckinley and stationed on the Grimsby in Leeds.

[Image: ocpvSPS.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Supreme
To: Bretonian Command

Lance Corporal Holland of the 92nd Auxiliary Expeditionary Forces reporting in. A near perfectly successful scouting was initiated in the Edinburgh system, our vessels consisting of four fightercraft inserted into the system and attempted to sneak around their perimeter. We had a good distant view old Leeds gate, not before being intercepted by four hostile Royalist craft that seemingly came out of nowhere, like if they were hidden in the asteroids.

We could identify several weapon platforms securing the Jumphole leading to the Leeds sector. Attaching all the relevant images now.

>>GUNCAM ONE: PLATFORM 1 | >>GUNCAM TWO: PLATFORM 2 | Confirmed kill

Seems like they have the place tightly locked down. We managed to defeat the ambush and escape in the process, however, unfortunately, we lost the Merchant Navy vessel that tagged along.

The sortie has returned back to New London for rest and recovery.

Skyler Holland
Lance Corporal
92nd Aux. Royal Expeditionary Forces
Bretonian Armed Forces, Auxiliary Forces

Open For Replies

Encryption: Medium
Prority: High
To: Bretonia Armed Forces Command

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen

I am contacting you from my family home on Planet Cambridge. I had to take a short leave of absence from my posting on Planet New London. Even though my trip was ment to be calm and uneventful, I couldn't help but notice several infrictions of Bretonia's Modular Base regulations. The owners of two entire stations seem to not be respecting Bretonia's authority enough to uphold their part.

I request that the Bretonia Government takes care of this situation in a way that suits this behaviour and clearly shows Bretonia's sovereignity.

The first station at fault is the so called Sirius Technology Center. While their Modular Base itself is approved, the location is in direct conflict to:
Not even 1K lies between the Modular Base in question and Waterloo Station.

Evidence Sirious Technology Center

The second station is a more serious case. Directly infront of my home, Planet Cambridge. On the surface the construction-approval was also granted, however the owner has clearly lied on this form.
The Base in question is the Herus Trading Platform. The approval was granted for a Freelancer Modular Base, however the base's transponder clearly reads as Rheinland's Imperial shipping.
Additionally the station stands in direct conflict to:
The Base is located not even 5K away from the Cambridge Research Station.
The most serious offense. Never being granted the permission to built such dangerous installations, the owner still went ahead and posseses ownership of a weapons platform type 2.

Evidence Herus Trading Platform

Additionally, we recently came across a Tirpitz class Rheinland Battlecruiser RNC-Tobias.Schmidt in the Leeds system. Its captain brabled something about an expedition into Omicrons and now being lost. Upon demand he shut down the Tirpitz' shields and followed my snubcraft out of Bretonia while the Auxilarry-vessel King-George.V stayed close behind and kept the Battlecruiser in its sight in case it tried anything.
We request that this situation be cleared up.

Guncam

Sincerely,

Jonathan Sinclair
Commander
Silver Star, 2x CAM, DFC
Bretonian Armed Forces

Encryption: Alpine
To: BAF Admiralty Board

To whom it may concern.

I wish to express my interest in returning to the service of my Queen and House. May it please the powers that be, I am willing to undergo whatever tests or de-briefings required in order to prove (if required) my suitability to return.

If I am not required, or God forbid, not wanted then I will graciously submit to the wisdom of the board.

Kind regards:
Edmund Steiner
Admiral (Ret.)
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Captain Edmund Steiner is wanted and required to report on the HMS Grimsby in Leeds for duty by the end of tomorrow, Sirius Mean Time.

Notification:

Rank Changes:

Lieutenant-Commander Isaac Heinrich Has been promoted to the rank of Commander. Due to his performance and discipline in battle, the Admiralty strongly encourages Commander Heinrch to take charge of one of the newest Crecies or Fortitudes from Portsmouth Shipyard.

Notification:

Admiralty Changes:

Commodore Lance Williams Has been raised from his role as Military Strategist to active Commodore, assigned to Oversector North. This change coincides with the removal of Oversector Outer, its responsibilities merged into the remaining three (3) Oversectors.

Oversector North will be headed up by Admiral McKinley, with subcommander Williams taking a leading role within Tau operations and our relations with Gallia and Kusari Navies.
Oversector South will be headed up now by Commodore Khatri, with Commodore Lance acting as subcommander, both Commodores will oversee Cambridge, Poole, Dublin and all Omega systems, in addition to our relations with Rheinland Military.
Oversector Center will receive the responsibilities of the Liberty Border worlds from North, and Admiral O'Brian will take charge of the many administrative functions of the Admiralty, as well as our Liberty Navy relations.

[Image: d6ssy00.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Queen's Mercy
To: BAF Reporting Archive

[Image: GBdqFpF.png]

This is Captain Turner of the dreadnought Queen Eleanor, reporting in.

Although our task was to provide additional firepower during the assault of the Mollys modular installation, upon arrival to the system of Dublin we were dragged into a skirmish between the Royal Forces, Coalition and their allies among the insurgency of Arranmore. However, due to lack of coordination, their forces were easy prey for us, and soon all their ships were either critically damaged and abandoned battlefield or disabled.

Our forces did not leave unharmed: several of our ships, including the Queen Eleanor, suffered heavy damage and currently under rapid repairs before the engineering division arrives to perform field repairs. When the repairs are done, we shall proceed with fulfiling our task and make enemies of the Queen fear her might.

Serving the Queen and her Kingdom,
Karen Isabella Turner
Captain, HMS Queen Eleanor
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies