Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notification:

Rank Changes:

Captain Edmund J. R. Steiner has been promoted to Commodore.
You defenetly lived up to the task you got when you were instated as captain. Welcome to the Admiralty, you will surely be a fine addition. You are now not only allowed but also obliged to attend to the Admiralty meetings, do not come too late to your first one.

Lieutenant Jessica Hunter has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander. You showed good performance in the field up to now. Prove that you can do more than follow orders.

Commander Ian Graham has been demoted to Lieutenant Commander. Your latest behaviour out of service leaves us no choice but this step. We hold our officers to the highest standarts and do not expect to hear them starting barfights with other officers of the armed forces, no matter if in service or in their free time.
Should your behaviour not improve expect to find yourself as ensign rather sooner than later.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Admiralty Board
Greetings to whom ever it may concern.

My name is Erik Kieber, i am an independent miner mining for both BMM-Goldgeist in dublin and Corssharbour Station in new londen.

Today i went out to mine and to my unwelcomed suprise there is a new instalation in the middle of the field, now to be honest a new base is of no suprise but its affiliation however is.

The scanner is showing the base as hostile, i suspect its an molly base due to its name.

Here the guncam Proof shot

I hope this will be dealth with for all our sakes, friendly regards from.
Erik
Notification:

Fleet Command Changes:

Commodore Lord Hamilton is now the Commanding Officer of the 4th Defence Fleet, Battleship Norfolk. The 8th Resistance Fleet, Battleship York, has a new executive commander with Commodore Steiner.
The Cambridge planetary fleet is now under the supervision of Commodore McKinley.
That would be all.

Admiralty Board
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Very high
Priority: High
To: BAF DIS

Good day BAF DIS,

Today I give you an update of the last station spotted. The base was seen friendly by our ship scanners and we had the chance to dock. The station was completely deserted, no crew, no materials to maintain it, only some units of gold ore. On the base informations it wasn't any project in pending and the affiliation was indicated as "Mollys". I tried to call the owner of the base but it wasn't on space despite the crowd of miners who was mining near the station. I'll do a communication on the neural net soon.

Attachments

Sid Fire
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
-=[Incoming Transmission]=-
-=[Encryption: High]=-
-=[Priority: Undefined]=-
-=[To: BAF DIS]=-
-=[Sender: Jack Barnes]=-

To whom it may concern,

Jack Barnes, formerly Lieutenant Commander Barnes of the Bretonian Armed Forces, reporting in.

Firstly, I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for my early retirement from the Forces and I feel I must explain the reason for my disappearance.

During the battle for Leeds I was assigned to an Infantry Battalion down planet-side, I firsthand witnessed the carnage that ensued. - Following the temporary Gallic victory over our forces which resulted in them securing Leeds, I was captured, taken as a POW and shipped back to Gallia, or so I assume as we were never given the chance to see anything.
After what I could guess was a couple of months or so, we found ourselves being shipped about again and this time we came under attack. Our vessel was boarded by some group who called themselves 'The Council' and thankfully, we were released.
The Council arranged passage for me on a Civilian ship passing through which smuggled me back into Bretonian space. Following this, I withdrew from the Bretonian Armed Forces and sought a quieter civilian life instead.

Unfortunately, these Gallic dogs aren't giving us a chance for a quiet life, instead they're on our doorstep causing quite the ruckus and when they come knocking I want to be one of the stoic nutcases who kicks their teeth in and sends them packing back to what ever hell-hole they came from.

As of this message, I formerly request reinstatement into the Bretonian Armed Forces, I am ready to do my part for the Crown one last time be it to victory or death.

-=[Transmission Ends]=-
________
//OOC:
Skype Username: jayskipperz
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: LtCdr (ret) Jack Barnes

Mr Barnes,

You are hereby beeing reinstated as Lieutenant Commander of her Majesty's Armed Forces. Your new fleet is the Macduff. You will soon enough be able to prove yourself once again in the battles that lay ahead so I recommend starting your training as soon as possible.
I assume you may find some old comrades aboard the Macduff so I will leave the choice of wich squadron you want to be part of to yourself.

yours sincerely
Sir Jacob McIntire

Notification:

Queen Carinas Academy Command Change:

Captain Noa Jefferson and Commander Thomas Murphy are now in command of Queen Carinas Academy and its assets.
That would be all.

Admiralty Board
[Image: ykmlrhz.png]

Officers,

With the coming days holding a large and drastically important battle for our home, it is time we recognised the fantastic work of some stellar officers.

Ensign Y.Berg, P. Your superiors and wing leaders have spoken highly of your progress. Here at command, we are happy to see how you've come along, and wish to see more of this from you. We believe the position of LIEUTENANT would be most fitting. Use the position well. Learn from those more experienced. One day you'll have your own wing.

Captain O'Dukes, R. Your reintegration has come along well. I am pleased with your progress, and have found your reports very fulfilling. It's about time you returned to Command full time, so I believe the position of COMMODORE most fitting. Continue your work in the Merchant Navy, and enjoy the command of the MacDuff fleet. Currently, that places you under the direct supervision of Admiral McIntire. Good luck Commodore.

Commodore O'Dukes, F. You've worked hard these last few months. Whilst we've disagreed on a number of things, it's refreshing to have an alternate take on the situation. Your expertise on the board is highly valued, which is why I have seen fit to promote you to the rank of ADMIRAL, and place you as Sector Command for the Cambridge system. However, I need your focus on the near Omega's, which is why Commodore McKinley will remain in charge of the Cambridge Planetary fleet for the time being. I also expect you to allow Commodore R. O'Dukes to take responsibility for many of the Merchant Navy's duties whilst we prepare for war.

To the three officers mentioned here today. Consider this a late Christmas present. Let us all look to them and the example they set for our future endeavours.

To all the Armed Forces, lets pick up the slack. The Gauls may strike any day now, let's do this together and show them the true power of Bretonia.

Office of the Admiral of the Fleet, M. O'Brian
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low
To: BAF DIS

Lieutenant Cdr Jessica hunter reporting, Myself and Lt.Cdr Jack Barnes Went on a patrol starting from Norfolk Cambridge. We managed to patrol the entire omega 3 system. The supply lines seem secure for now. I was in Command of the Newly acquired Core Sturgeon Gunship BAF|HMS-Formidable. After Months of Dry dock testing the ship is finally combat ready. The Ship is very agile and has good punching power, It should bring some much needed Dynamism to our gunboat warfare. We will continue to strengthen our supply lines in omega-3 and await our call to the front lines.

Jessica Hunter
Lieutenant Cdr
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: 264px-BAF_Logo.png]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low
To: BAF Dis
______________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings! I want to introduce my best wishes for this year 825 A.S. That this year be defeat of the Gallic Kingdom! Yesterday, i've did some patrols in the system New London in my bomber. For the end of the year the system was very quiet. The evacuation of the civialians is still in progress. After my patrols, i went in Leeds system to see if the MRG was preparing a new attack on New London. I'm arrived easily near the planet. There only was some snubs and traders, but no big caps. Oh yes, i've also seen the Valor RNS-Gascogne near the battleship Castres. It seems he was in reparations. Then, i've docked at one of our resistance base on Leeds. The number of wounded and the refugiees were impressive. But the captain named Richard Winston Tobias told me all were under the control for the moment. However the ressources and the weapons is missing. I don't know how many time they'll can resist. To finish i'm returned in New London, on the York near Southampton.

Ray Newton
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open for Replies