Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Medium
To: BAF DIS

Good Evening DIS

This is Martin Beck reporting upon the events in new london earlier this evening. I was contacted by Admiral Graham to immediately respond to a Gallic threat of unknown number or classes right outside Planet newlondon, sure enough there was a threat, a big one.
As i gazed from the command deck of the HMS-Aegis, all i could see at first were gallic warships poised and ready to do their duty as they like to repeat like broken record players. I counted 2 'Valor' class battleships, 1 'Obstinate' class battlecruiser, 2 'Triumph' class destroyers, a repair craft and couple of snubs class supporting them.
For few moments my resolve wavered and doubt of victory was creeping in but were shaken away by the startling words of admiral McIntire as he asked me and the men if we were ready. As i looked around i could see a sizable allied fleet had assembled in response to the gallic presence.
Battle commenced with both sides exchanging heavily damaging antimatter volleys, we focused on targets marked by the admiral and began to chip away at gallic hull slowly. It was looking pretty even until one of our bombers managed to down the repair vessel which was keeping the gallic warships alive, we pressed onward and one of the valors was destroyed scattering the rest in different directions. With some more time and effort another valor was downed, one of the Gallic destroyers amd a snub craft managed to escape however but we successfully downed the battlecruiser and a destroyer.
I must say, amidst the doom and gloom setting of new london in these dark times a small victory is a much needed morale boost for me and i'm sure the men feel the same

Martin Beck
Lt.Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

[Image: 1.png]

Good evening, DIS.
Lieutenant-Commander Eva Flameheart reporting in about New London patrol results. I started my patrol from Thames station. Immediately after departure, I met a ensign Victoria Miller. She was under fire of Gallic "Valor" class battleship. I immediately moved to assist and diverted attention of captian to myself. After that, another G.R.N. pilot, who decided to help his friend engaged me. But suddenly, an Outcast dreadnought came to help. Together with captianof HMS-Holmfirth, they destroyed Gallic dreadnought. Soon, I finnaly eliminated this G.R.N light fighter. Unfortunately, during the fight, my guncam has been damaged. After that, we met a Council pilot Alice Marie. Our group moved to Southampton wreck, and found there two Gauls. However, soon both fighters were eliminated by me and Alice. After that, our group moved back to defensive posisions near New London Planet.

That’s all for now.

Eva Flameheart
Lieutenant-commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: High
To:BAF DIS

[Image: 866sejt.png]

Today at approximately 1730 hours, New London defenses spotted a Gallic raiding party consisting of three fighters, and two bombers. Five minutes after the initial alert, myself elements of the secondary fleet, and a freelancer engaged the enemy, and with minimal losses, we were able to eleminate the enemy. Additional note, a gaian fighter showed up during the beginning of the fight, and been a great help, also, minutes after the engagement, a Maquis raider showed up.

Pria Y'berg
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

[Image: 1.png]

Good evening, DIS.
Lieutenant-Commander Eva Flameheart reporting about yesterday event in New London and strange found above Leeds planet.

During my patrol in New London system, I met a Forlorn pilot Sanado Junko. After dialogue, she offered me to show “Strange satelline”. I and captain of HMS-Challenger accepted this offer. In the end of our small jonerey, we found two unknown satellites in 4 clicks above planet Leeds. Photos of objects are attached.

In a few hours, I detected an emergency beacon from HMS-Warspite. When I arrived to beacon location (Near wreck of Southampton shipyard) i found there a… Bismark class Rheinland battleship. It fought versus HMS-Warspite, HMS-Swiftsure and HMS-Providence. I moved to assist and started to destroy enemy’s “Nightmare” torpedos. Soon, reinforcements arrive to our location. With them, we successfully eliminated RNC. After that, all units moved back on defence positions near New London planet.
That’s all for now.

Eva Flameheart
Lieutenant-Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Ceylon
To: BAF DIS, Admiralty Board

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Good evening, DIS.

I was called today, due to an alert issued by a trader corp. in the New London system. Commune at it again, OSC Shuttle and an Outcast gunboat, armed with cloaking devices. Knelt under real pressure, again. Guess we aren't your run of the mill traders. The first target dropped eight mines to kill himself. Threat was subdued, standard operations on the forward battle theater resumed.

Nothing else of note,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Low
Priority: Low

Good evening BAF DIS,

Reporting back for duty, sirs.

Arthur Cuttingham
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

To:BAF DIS, SIS

[Image: 866sejt.png]

After-action report, 01,12,825

Upon entering to New London, my comm system recieved a system-wide message of the so called Anti-Bretonian Front, mainly insulting Bretonia, and demanding freedom to Omega-49. The messages were probably pre-recorded, because one could hear the same message once in every few minutes. I've found out the source was a Pelican class transport named Independent, and ordered the vessel to leave Bretonia, and followed him until he entered the O-49 hole. I headed back to Cambridge, put perimeter sensors and the following system-wide message signaled his return. I jumped back to Cambridge, where I've waited for the vessel's return, along with a Gaian fighter.

After his return, the Pelican ran to New London, while spewing that sorry excuse of propaganda. We found the vessel near the ruins of Southampton, where it docked with multiple Gallic battleships, showing direct support towards Gallia. I couldn't take action against him, do to the more pressing matter of a Corsair cruiser in the system, so I had to leave him alone with the Gaian fighter. By the time we've dealt with the cruiser, the Independent assumably left the system.
Gun-cam
x

Pria Y'berg
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Priority: Medium

Good evening BAF DIS,

Today I was out patrolling the Leeds sector when I encountered a large vessel on long range scanners. I moved in to the planet and aha! A valor class battleship by the name of Grubmander-Narkh. As he undocked from the planet, he shouted "For Gallia!", to which I readied my guns. I took him down in roughly seven minutes, sustaining only minor hull damage. It was good to fight in the Endeavour once more. It has been some time, hasn't it?

Below is the gun cam of the kill:
https://imgur.com/AKRWZvk

Tallyho I do say!

Arthur Cuttingham
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Encryption: Gorreana
To: BAF DIS, Admiralty Board

[Image: wDG93KN.png]

Good evening, DIS.

The 2nd Bn. Royal Anglian Regiment sent word of a threat of attack on the Stirling Task Force. I already issued an increase in long range buoy scanner perimeter and initiated protocol Beta-Shawl. All Stirling support craft is now on red-alert status, moving 24-7 in non-standard routes. Specialized shielding is online and essential systems are now prepared. Analysis indicate a reduced damage on impact if it comes to happen.

Operation Snowdrop is still on ice, pending ranked orders. Teardrop is active and moving.

That is all,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Priority: Medium

Good evening BAF DIS,

Now this sure is odd indeed. I was making my rounds around New London and then into Cambridge when I encountered none other than the same valor from last night: Grubmander-Narkh. The man had seemingly repaired his valor and healed from his wounds overnight, somehow. To this I cannot answer, but I took him down quickly and efficiently. Reason for my hull damage was not him, but me. I decided, like the last time, to head on charge him once he was nearly dead. I should stop doing that, but it's too fun!

Below is the gun cam of the kill:
https://imgur.com/kldRRpu

Tallyho I do say!

Arthur Cuttingham
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies