Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps someone wants to adjust your policies/orders to your volunteers who dig through the forums.

:
You mentioned it: Respect
That's something you need to earn.
Something was obviously wrong and your social incompetent interference just delayed it, causing even more problems.

On the other side: Good job.
(12-07-2016, 10:51 PM)DragonLancer Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps someone wants to adjust your policies/orders to your volunteers who dig through the forums.

:
You mentioned it: Respect
That's something you need to earn.
Something was obviously wrong and your social incompetent interference just delayed it, causing even more problems.

On the other side: Good job.

Your post doesn't really explain anything dude
You obviously missed the memo.

How is the progress on doing stuff?
Can you compete with the DX11 port of other DX8 games?
Do you enjoy making snarky cryptic remarks or is there going to be a conclusion to this anytime soon?
Can we please coordinate times for events this December since I would like to do some events too and not have both interrupting each other?
Will do, as soon as I know whether or not we can sneak a patch in for that Xmas system.
(12-08-2016, 02:11 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Will do, as soon as I know whether or not we can sneak a patch in for that Xmas system.

Santa as SuperSuperSuperBossIshtar konfirmed. He drops the Holiday Armor. Multiplies Armor by 26 but lasts only until New Years.
Actually, you all are gonna be Santa's naughty helpers 8|
I have an idea for money sink.
Payed promotion for Events.

50 mills =in game random message
100 mills = on forums at the top announcement bar.
200 mills = pay an admin to keep talking about it :|
There are better sinks being made as we speak, really. Events are good for the server and whoever makes them, no need to slap money on it.