Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clearly you haven't met Alley. ^^
(06-05-2015, 05:55 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2015, 05:53 AM)Zueskiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2015, 03:41 AM)LunaticOnTheGrass Wrote: [ -> ]To whichever Admin or Dev keeps spawning RM NPC cap-patrols on us in the Taunusfeld while we're in the middle of RP, knock it the hell off. It's not funny and getting extremely irritating.

I'm not looking to argue but I highly don't think they would be doing that just cause of you just call it coincidence not everything's the blame game.

You've obviously not met Alley before

Marduks everywhere
(06-05-2015, 03:41 AM)LunaticOnTheGrass Wrote: [ -> ]To whichever Admin or Dev keeps spawning RM NPC cap-patrols on us in the Taunusfeld while we're in the middle of RP, knock it the hell off. It's not funny and getting extremely irritating.

I'm not looking to argue but I highly don't think they would be doing that just cause of you just call it coincidence not everything's the blame game.

(06-05-2015, 04:11 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for my Iseijin ships to not be in Bastille any more based on the whim of a single Admin.

At least let me take my damn armor off. I have ships to make. Ugh.

Sorry to say but it's kinda your fault you were in Bastille in the first place the reason i'm saying these things is people don't act grateful due to the fact this server probably wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the admin/dev team doing something so long and not even being payed appreciate it not complain I could say so much more like the others here have. Its just upsetting after how much effort and time they put in this for everyone here when people are always complaining about little things going on I just think you should be stoked that you can even play Discovery.

I'm going to be the one this time and guess.....

Hi Karlotta?

it's either that or someone thinks they know more than they actually do.

On topic:
Great work to the admins for all the events lately. keep them up.
Thanks for not sanctioning me yet. I will rename the following ships tonight I promise :
IC.Admin01 ; IC.Admin02 ; IC.Admin03 ; IC.Admin04 ; IC.Admin05

Just to be clear, are names not allowed to have any variation of "admin" in them?
(06-05-2015, 07:43 AM)Sabru Wrote: [ -> ]Great work to the admins for all the events lately. keep them up.

Yes. Do some in Rheinland plz.
(06-05-2015, 05:53 AM)Zueskiller Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say but it's kinda your fault you were in Bastille in the first place the reason i'm saying these things is people don't act grateful due to the fact this server probably wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the admin/dev team doing something so long and not even being payed appreciate it not complain I could say so much more like the others here have. Its just upsetting after how much effort and time they put in this for everyone here when people are always complaining about little things going on I just think you should be stoked that you can even play Discovery.

Please go away, you have no idea what you're talking about - so don't make yourself look silly.
(06-05-2015, 05:55 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]

You've obviously not met Alley before

Yeah 8| Alley changed a whole Systems Music into a 8-Bit fun Music just because of me |8

Sorry alley I had to put it into here it just forced me D:

Also, eh... It wasn't Jayce's fault that he was bastilled even though I know his trollish actings sometimes. But ye, you realy don't know what actuall- oh wait "Joined: 2015" alright 8| figures.

Also to Punisher, dude 8| stop just looking at your own benefit of this. Watch with the eye of the whole community not just your own and you will soon notice what actually is and what's not.

As like Hidamari said. The worset ones are the ones that think they're right as whole bunch and thus never see what they're doing wrong in the first place.
Hi there, Id like to know the process mods are required to go though before deleting a thread, especially if no sanction notice was involved on said thread.
Hey there,

threads are never deleted, they are just invisibled so that they are still there, there also wont be any sanction notices for threads that do not involve excessive flaming or insults towards other people, you will only get a PM telling you why it has been removed.
Now on to the process, if the staff members spot a thread or post that could prove to be problematical in one way or another (for example its something that could be taken as an insult by others, something thats sole purpose is trolling, or something that just violates the rules in general) it will be brought up in a chat with the other staff members, there a decision on what to do with the thread will be taken. Usually, if it turns out to be a problem, the thread will get locked or will be made invisible. If its something more serious, bans might also happen.

Hope that helps a bit.
I had no idea this thread even existed wut. Anyways.

You all are lovely. Also, Pavel is a tease. He knows the thread I'm talking about :c. Keep on doing what you do. I could never be an admin on here. Thankless work and a bunch of passive aggressive crap to deal with so props for not flipping out and banning people. (bow)