Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm glad you are finished as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and have constantly been off-topic.

There was no insult at all. Divine wrote a small funny message directed at me I happened to notice while ensuring the DLL change was not crashing the server. Just to mess a little bit in a friendly fashion with him, I dropped a small .msgu message. I even paid him a visit ingame shortly after. For your drama needs, I'm sure many have the integral and certified copy of that message in their dsace log, feel free to ask around for it. There is no big deal out of it, stop acting like it is. Nobody has been offended except you thus far, and you are not even involved in any way.
So if I am in group chat in game and talk about admin conspiracies and say admins are (something rude) or speak my own opinion of my distaste to an admin because of some reason or w/e.... I'll get banned. Is that supermarket store analogy your point, shin?
(01-25-2016, 09:39 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]So if I am in group chat in game and talk about admin conspiracies and say admins are (something rude) or speak my own opinion of my distaste to an admin because of some reason or w/e.... I'll get banned. Is that supermarket store analogy your point, shin?
But he didn´t got banned, this is all about one console message.

Seriously people, let it go finally, especially when you don´t even know what actually hapenned from both sides.
if you don't want admins reading your messages, don't write it on a server they moderate...
Stop crying or even bothering about completely irrelevant stuff that you'll forget about in a day or two anyways. It was 1 console message after 1 comment. Nobody got hurt/banned/sanctioned/whatever. Grow up.
I wonder what would happen if the people who look for things to pick at each day on these forums instead put the energy into something constructive. I see the same circle arguments, Democracy this, unfair that. This is not a democracy, stop comparing it to one. Life is unfair, take from that what you will, it is an unavoidable fact of life. Throw off your pixel injustices and realize they mean nothing. The amount of energy that is funneled into griefing on these forums each day is phenomenal, I have seen nothing like it on any other game server anywhere where a select group along with a few outer circle cronies draw a circle with their wooden spoon each day and stir, stir, stir as if this is all there is to their lives, debates lasting all day, each day prove this as fact.

This show is rated G. Continued attempts to push this boundary will be met with the same resistance they always have and will only result in your own frustration as your posts are made invisible. And before you level your rage cannons at me, realize that as you do so you just prove that you are unable to grow as a person, unable to accept what is, and what will continue to be. Take what I have said and either learn from it, or be destined to the prison of your own pixel rage, here each day, looking for something to be offended by. Or you could, you know, just play nicely with others.
Telling people to give up their beliefs in that... manner won't help.
And no, i don't know what will.

I might not know what is happening here, but i am infuriated and won't stand for it, we must spare no cost to stop them from what they are doing, anyone who says otherwise is an enemy!
(01-25-2016, 10:38 AM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: [ -> ] Telling people to give up their beliefs in that... manner won't help.

I might not know what is happening here, but i am infuriated and won't stand for it, we must spare no cost to stop them from what they are doing, anyone who says otherwise is an enemy!

If you feel I am challenging your belief system, if you have read what I have said and it has unsettled you, it is probably because there is truth to it. And to clarify on the democracy thing, let me give you a clue - A democracy elects its own representatives. A democracy does not have its predecessors choose its successors. This is nothing new here, sorry to shatter this illusion for you. This isn't real life, democracy is not compulsory, and you accepted any system in place the second you signed up to the forums.
Just because this is not a democracy it doesn't mean it has to be an abusive tyrannical dictatorship either. Sure the community have fewer, mainly less effective choices here than in real life with real governments, but I wonder how far you would go, Infra, before people turn to those choices we still have.
(01-25-2016, 10:43 AM)|nfrared Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2016, 10:38 AM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: [ -> ] Telling people to give up their beliefs in that... manner won't help.

If you feel I am challenging your belief system, if you have read what I have said and it has unsettled you, it is probably because there is truth to it. And to clarify on the democracy thing, let me give you a clue - A democracy elects its own representatives. A democracy does not have its predecessors choose its successors. This is nothing new here, sorry to shatter this illusion for you. This isn't real life, democracy is not compulsory, and you accepted any system in place the second you signed up to the forums.

Just to note here. The forum even doesn't have a legal notice at first caught which is at first place illegal. Means talking about accepting a system is a little redundant.