Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-07-2016, 06:15 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Im simply speechless over what i saw on those leaks...

If you're speechless after reading them, it only means you didn't already know the people involved well enough beforehand. K'Hara chat in particular has been a hotbed of Alley shills and general pricks for the longest time now, and I'm thoroughly unsurprised to see that sort of behaviour coming from Alley and the rest. (sun)

While I'm here, 's handling of the XTF event was atrocious. Nobody cares that you upheld the server rules at the expense of harmless fun (if you can find a single source other than your stick-up-the-ass self who came away with a negative opinion of it, I'd like to see it). If anything, your eagerness to spend your evening trying to dick over people's enjoyment just because you're in a position of power shows you have no idea of what the ideal administrator should be
Apparently Guap got banned for "publicly accusing someone of racist behaviour."

(09-05-2016, 08:16 PM)Irwin Wrote: [ -> ]I find this grossly offensive and I don't think the community should tolerate your absolutely vicious America bashing and racism. I will not apologize, nor should anyone apologize for their country of origin. For all of it's flaws, it's system of governance is still responsible for the tremendous success it has seen for centuries. I love my country, and am proud of the people who have borne it's flag, and the wonderfully positive impact it has made on the world. This is why I've chosen to serve my country's military and defend freedom and democracy around the world.

But yea, any American with patriotism is an absolute idiot right? People like me who serve in the military are just "MURICA" spouting gun toting fatasses, right? You're disgusting and your bigotry does not belong here Divine.

I did the same thing . . . like 3 pages beforehand. Where's my ban? Oh, right. I didn't get banned because of who I accused. The staff doesn't have any bias or connection to Divine, so it's fine if I point out when he's being racist. But Alley is part of the Discovery Political Class, and she has different rights and protections under this administration than someone like Divine does, right?

How about instead of banning people for accusations of racism, we start banning folk who are blatantly racist on the forums? Y'know, like Divine? Or is it okay because racism against Americans is the hot new internet meme? This community's double standards are disgusting. But hey, I'm sure you'll ban me for this post instead of the actual people perpetuating racist hate against my country and certain people based on the color of their skin.

Discovery Tolerating Racist Bigotry and Banning Those Who Point It Out Gaming Community ™
Just so make sure I don't have to post about this again, this is what has happened with Hannibal so far including the XTF birthday event.

- Raised my warning level for posting a pyramid. In a pyramid thread in flood. Failed to even notify anything about it.
- Raised my warning level again for posting in the RHA feedback thread telling a guy who was going nuts to calm down, didn't warn anyone else who was threatening eachother or insulting until I called him out on PM. It sure is nice not to delete PMs.

PMs
- When asking for evidence about the BHG sanction, he answered this (alongside the actual logs). Conn logs from tachyon, who had nothing to do with anything, proving that admins (he) didn't even check any logs at all before processing the sanction.
- Edited the XTF birthday thread 2 hours before it happened when I had made a chat (Denis did) with 3 admins just to discuss anything about it (in which Hannibal was) waving his almigthy authority.
- Harassed everyone involved in the XTF event beaming all the TBH tagged ships away who weren't breaking any rules (they were engaged first, they were simply "out of their zoi) but left all the corsair indies untouched. Bastilled a guy for no reason who is still in bastille and hasn't had a sanction thread. In fact, he changed his mind about what he had been bastilled for. Then also threatened me all the while refusing to help in any way shape or form..

Raising my warning level is only relevant because it shows his fixation. None of the ingame screenshots are edited.

Hannibal didn't intend to look after the event, he wanted to ruin it. This is not trial by forum, this is what people wanted to see regarding the event.
(09-07-2016, 05:36 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 05:52 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]nice try but that's not what you receive,that's not even the interesting part of someone who was in your group but didn't shoot the recruit id (that someone was )
you receive the evidence for 4 players(including yourself) in the form of chat logs and what was submitted by the person who reported you both in form of screenshots and chat logs

nice try indeed

you didn't even know what was going on. admins didn't check any logs and just sent random stuff. checking pictures? matching logs?

sure thing. seriously, just stop. it's embarrasing.

So this is supposed to be constructive now? There is nothing that can possibly be constructive about any of this other than you know, quitting the blatant *****. Certain people have their reports go through without any sort of double check and some admin purposedly target players.

If anything can be taken off of this as constructive is that you should seriously quit the double standards you've been having for a while now.

Yber, I like to be fair.

Your Sanction (the Recruit ID one) was processed in 10 hours 39 minutes.

In that time 2 Admins and 2 Mods all agreed that you were Guilty. A third Admin processed the Sanction.

Your Appeal (though excessively long in processing) took 13 days, in which time your case was discussed to death. I was also involved at this stage, whereas I wasn't in the first part.

Logs were checked from all angles and in the end it was decided that you were still Guilty, as I tried to explain to you, and therefore the punishment was given.

Looking at the picture, you have provided, it can bee seen that your conversation is the second window down and clearly marked. Hannibal gave you, from what it appears, all the 4 Chatlogs of the 3 BHG Ships and even the Chatlogs of the Reporting Person.

It is a bit unfair to show the lower part of that Chat, that actually happened after the Incident, and not the top half which was actually when the incident that happened.
(09-07-2016, 06:46 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 05:36 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 05:52 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]nice try but that's not what you receive,that's not even the interesting part of someone who was in your group but didn't shoot the recruit id (that someone was )
you receive the evidence for 4 players(including yourself) in the form of chat logs and what was submitted by the person who reported you both in form of screenshots and chat logs

nice try indeed

you didn't even know what was going on. admins didn't check any logs and just sent random stuff. checking pictures? matching logs?

sure thing. seriously, just stop. it's embarrasing.

So this is supposed to be constructive now? There is nothing that can possibly be constructive about any of this other than you know, quitting the blatant *****. Certain people have their reports go through without any sort of double check and some admin purposedly target players.

If anything can be taken off of this as constructive is that you should seriously quit the double standards you've been having for a while now.

Yber, I like to be fair.

Your Sanction (the Recruit ID one) was processed in 10 hours 39 minutes.

In that time 2 Admins and 2 Mods all agreed that you were Guilty. A third Admin processed the Sanction.

Your Appeal (though excessively long in processing) took 13 days, in which time your case was discussed to death. I was also involved at this stage, whereas I wasn't in the first part.

Logs were checked from all angles and in the end it was decided that you were still Guilty, as I tried to explain to you, and therefore the punishment was given.

Looking at the picture, you have provided, it can bee seen that your conversation is the second window down and clearly marked. Hannibal gave you, from what it appears, all the 4 Chatlogs of the 3 BHG Ships and even the Chatlogs of the Reporting Person.

It is a bit unfair to show the lower part of that Chat, that actually happened after the Incident, and not the top half which was actually when the incident that happened.

Since when the hell are moderators part of the in game sanction process?
Err isnt leaking of Chats and stuff akin to Trial by Forum?
(09-07-2016, 05:27 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't care about Lyth more than I care about any other community member.

Is that why you literaly put him on blast on skype. The logs were pretty funny to read.

It's not just you too, the admins in general never gave a damn about core aftewards. Thank god was an admin because if he wasn't we would have no shared ships. We're still broke, and the SRP/Player request we've been working with our core crecy was basically shot down. The ship is still a sea serpent. And we're broke as a junker without a ship on a hogosha station that is being bombarded by outcast Ranseurs.

But hey Core bad faction right?????????????????????????????? (:
(09-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Irwin Wrote: [ -> ]Since when the hell are moderators part of the in game sanction process?

Since before I became an Admin.
(09-07-2016, 06:51 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 05:27 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't care about Lyth more than I care about any other community member.

Is that why you literaly put him on blast on skype. The logs were pretty funny to read.

It's not just you too, the admins in general never gave a damn about core aftewards. Thank god was an admin because if he wasn't we would have no shared ships. We're still broke, and the SRP/Player request we've been working with our core crecy was basically shot down. The ship is still a sea serpent. And we're broke as *****.

But hey Core bad faction right?????????????????????????????? (:

Wesker you also still blame me for this, even with a quiet word from and I even came to you and Gagadug on skype about what happened. I have no clue they were going to be deleted or stolen. So you cannot hold me for this. I did also inform you that if I had the accounts I would give them to you.
So that basicly means Moderators are admins aswell.Gut to know.