Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You all need to cool down for a bit. This thread will be locked for 15-30 minutes, upon which we will unlock it.

In the meantime, we will clean up a few flood-like posts, and you should all order sandwiches.

- The Moderation Team

(no Admins participated in the voting of this lock, inb4 bias)
(09-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]PMs
Lets not forget how if you say the word "ass" on the forums you get a warning.
(09-07-2016, 06:51 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Is that why you literaly put him on blast on skype. The logs were pretty funny to read.

Oh come on, I troll a dude on skype after I leave the admin team, it's the most horrible thing that happened in the history of discovery.
You and Guap harass Xenon, blow up his POB and threaten people not to mess with you or they will be ganked by "20 jorm/sair fleet at your finger" and it's just fine

The irony is out of control
(09-07-2016, 06:53 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Wesker you also still blame me for this, even with a quiet word from and I even came to you and Gagadug on skype about what happened. I have no clue they were going to be deleted or stolen. So you cannot hold me for this. I did also inform you that if I had the accounts I would give them to you.

I'm not holding you for anything. I didn't even mention you in the post.
(09-07-2016, 06:53 PM)CorrupteD Wrote: [ -> ]So that basicly means Moderators are admins aswell.Gut to know.

Assume/believe what you will.
(09-07-2016, 06:55 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 06:51 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Is that why you literaly put him on blast on skype. The logs were pretty funny to read.

Oh come on, I troll a dude on skype after I leave the admin team, it's the most horrible thing that happened in the history of discovery.
You and Guap harass Xenon, blow up his POB and threaten people not to mess with you or they will be ganked by "20 jorm/sair fleet at your finger" and it's just fine

The irony is out of control

I love you. Someone else who says it like it is.
This thread will be momentarily unlocked.

Please refrain from off-topic posts, baiting, flaming, swearing, insulting, and any other sort of undesirable behavior.

Keep it civil, make your criticisms constructive, be considerate, and remain open-minded (or at least tolerant) of other perspectives.

When you finish consuming the aforementioned requested sandwich, or equivalent thereof, do continue.

Thank you for your cooperation,
- The Moderation Team
Something I wanted to point out to anyone (as I already did to on steam) who has any gripes with the current team. I could reword it here but nah, just, read it and try to see the bigger picture please.

me Wrote:Durandal: Do what you like.
Durandal: But I'll say this.
Durandal: If everyone who would actually make a good admin loses their head in this,
Durandal: There won't be any good admins appointed to the team, ever.
(09-07-2016, 06:55 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]You and Guap harass Xenon
Actually, Wesker never harassed Xenon. (which is weird, cause on his place I would)

(08-23-2016, 06:28 PM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:in fact I went to the owner the night before the siege and explained this to him. But inrply the character I was RPing would be motivated to go as far as sieging the base completely.
You did .. and my level of respect to you @Wesker is rising day after another.
You know why and that's enough to me for now. [Image: smiling.png]
Hi guys, thanks for the read, it's been awesome!

So are you going to call the cops on Alley for her racist "Criminal Offense"? What are you gonna do when Guap calls Ban Ki-moon on you for violating his Freedom Of Speech? This is all getting very exciting, please help me along in the plot. If someone can send me the missing chats, it'll surely be helpful.

Also this from page 2(!):

(04-05-2015, 05:32 PM)Miaou Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to ask for feedback then I'll give it to you.

I think the idea of a feedback thread is bad. Not only is it going to give you a headache, but it directly gives people an outlet to complain directly. I can understand why you want to do this but I don't think it'll solve anything. Everything that is wrong with the staff is or should already be known to them. Unless the purpose of the thread is to point people at it and have it as a suggestion box covering over a trashcan (Which wouldn't be a bad idea) then there really is no point.

Don't make the community into a democracy. The more and more it heads that way the worse things get. For the most part, people see your decisions on different subjects and agree with it or put up with it. That's good.

While I say don't make it a democracy, not having transparency is also bad. I enjoy that each major decision from the admins normally has a feedback thread somewhere where people can point out problems or minor breaks in those choices.