Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
two things need urgent discussion:

- the status of [AW] - especially after the huge debatte about how they should behave
- the nomad infestation around unknown ( kappa ) and delta. there are now daily nomad sightings and unless i start to patrol in a juggernaut 24/7 we can t be safe there. we must discuss if we ask for a permanent protection of like jupiter guild .. keep in mind that delta becomes even more important as the new jumpholes to iota are discovered, we ll be at the very gate to the nomad systems.
' Wrote:two things need urgent discussion:

Yes, Jinx, and those are both covered as items in my proposed Agenda....

Can I take that as a second for convening the Council, then?

First things first...

Mal
//ooc if possible - can we make a thread for each item we discuss - aswell as summing up what we discussed and what was the result of it. i know thats a bit of work. but firstly, it clears up what we were talking about, so we don t need to browse through tons of posts, and secondly one thread won t blow up to dozens of pages.

//ic i second your list. but i think the matter of AW should be discussed first, cause we just discussed JG and AW was being questioned not too long ago - so we still have the arguments for and against in our mind and won t need to recite them all over again.

so i suggest:

1. AW matter
2. JG voting rights ( goes straight with the AW matter )
3. the nomad issues
4. chairperson ( do we need it? is drake resigning or do we vote a new one each item )
5. definition of whats zoner ( come again? - didn t we just have a horribly long thread about that? and is there a general definition possible at all? thats definitily last to be discussed imo )
Alright, I suppose we may as well get on with things. We've all had enough of a rest.

Despite my complaints, I'll continue as Council Chair if the lot of you want me to. Or we can vote in a new suc-- Er, Chairperson. Mal would be an excellent choice, even though he's tied to the TAZ.

-Isaac
Malaclypse to Council Members:

Very well, then,

Move to continue Brother Isaac's Suckership by acclamation;

Move to accept Jinx's revised Agenda (or we'll never hear the end of it...);

Move to strike the "definition of a Zoner" item from the Agenda. It could indeed be the Tarbaby that sticks us all to our chairs into the next millennia....;

Move to decide location of this Session. I believe the physical presence of the delegates would be a statement of intent regarding the validity of this Council. It would also allow members to verify the "particulars" (ID/IFF) of the other members present. While the Agenda items seem focused in the Omicrons, they would not be the most central of locations for all our brothers and sisters. I would offer the TAZ-Mal, and the open expanse of Baffin as an alternative.

I await your votes on the above motions, Members.

Mal

location to meet, gran canaria, as it is the only planetary base we have - unless you are an ape or an andriod, then we can aswell meet at gammu or primus.

Brother Isaac has my vote for temporary even permanent seat.
Jinx's ( :rtfm:) issues should be heard, need a resolution on those subjects.
Planet Gran Canaria in Omega-49 suits me well, Just need to set a date and time.

Up, up and away!
Jinx? issues? - which ones. i had one some time ago, - an argument with one of [the_angel]?s about a zoners way and choice of a ship. but i got me backup from other sources, so that is no matter to discuss anymore.

or do you mean the matter concerning the nomads travlling through delta on a regular base. if it starts to become dangerous for the traders, i ll just set up an official bounty for each extrodinary nomad ( that is each playership )

so, right now - i got no pressing issues concerning my person or the system that i call home.
JG voting rights first and foremost, i'd like to see \JG/ alongside AW since both are Zoner allied without Zoner ID.
Nomad thing for the most part seems to have corrected itself with the exception of one or two ships, placing a bounty int he system sounds like the best and easiest idea.
Also by issues i didn't mean any personal issues you might have/had/ect. but matters at hand mentioned.
We seem to be rather slow in gathering a Quorum here for the purposes of convening and approving an agenda.

Vendhyan, Jinx, myself, and our esteemed Chairperson. Are there no other Members who wish to discuss these matters? I am surprised! Especially after the hue and cry of Pipsqueak and the Jupiter Guild regarding the Asgard Warriors...

Brother Isaac, perhaps this Council has not proven itself necessary to our fellow Zoner brethren? I shall leave it to you as to how long we should reasonably wait for responses; and also as to the time and location for the next Session, if we even gather a Quorum for one....