Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Malcolm Reynolds

First, I'd like to express my apologies for my recent absence from the council chambers. I took a step back after things hit the fan when Chairman Mal stepped down, however I have still tried to keep myself up to date with the communication channels even if I have not seen much time actually flying either of my ships.

Second, I'd like to give my 'Yea' vote for the amended policies.

Third, , I served as Secretary/treasurer for Chairman Mal. I maintained the Spreadsheet for the Registry/voting record, as well I maintain the "coffee fund" for the council. I am willing to continue to serve as such for you, if you desire my services.
(on a related note: Bowex did not make a payment last month as per the Lease agreement)

Malcolm Reynolds, Out
Com ID: Reisiger Duke
To: Council of Zoners
Subject: Zoner Policies v2

I vote "yea" for the updated policies.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Council Chambers, Planet Gran Canaria.

Displaying...

I vote yes, for the proposed laws to be passed.

Transmission End.
to: CoZ

"hm - its quite a messy paperwork here and to add to that a messy filesystem on this old computer. - i don t know if i have voted on the latest nfz policies already, but in case i haven t - i ll vote "yes" to have them passed now"
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
Transmission ID: ZO-0113-26
To: Council of Zoners Voting Station
Subj: VOTE- Policy Changes

After reviewing the document and my fellow delegates views and opinions, I vote Yes to having this document passed.

This may is a step in the right direction for this council. It proves that we can still function with a peaceable change in leadership.

Alan Mosinger, Council of Zoners - Delegate
There is a number of changes I would like to see made but perhaps they can be implemented in the future.

As it is now, I vote "yes."

--Yev Lightwing
Sam walks back into the room and hits the control pad at this seat.

"I vote Yes in support of these regulations"

Sam then exits the room
If it wasnt clear from me earlier posts... I vote NAY with all my beings.
Richard O'Shea was taking a jog aboard the Daedalus. He had little time off the ship, so always wanted to keep in the best physical shape he could. He also encouraged the crew to keep their physical shape at a high standard aswell.

Suddenly, the touchpad attached to his arm started bleeping. A message had arrived. O'Shea opened it, and saw it was from the Council of Zoners.

They were asking for his vote for some new laws. O'Shea scanned through them, never missing a step whilst doing so.

He finished reading them. He then brought his other arm up from it's swinging motion, and touched the screen of the "Yes" button. Then he secured the touchpad back to his arm and increased his pace.
**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID: Captain Trogdor**

I must vote NAY on these revisions in their present form, as they violate the Authorized Department of Movement and Interstellar Networking of Sirius directives.

Quote:Vessels fleeing into the NFZ are subject to the Space Rules imposed on all vessels by the Authorized Department of Movement and Interstellar Networking of Sirius (//ADMINS and Server Rules) and are considered as fleeing from combat and docking. The fleeing vessel must dock at the station or planet immediately, and remain docked for no less than 4 hours (//As per Server Rules 5.6 - 5.9).

At no point in sections 5.6-5.9 of the ADMIN directives is there any mention of fleeing into a NFZ. And I don't believe this is something we can just impose. Therefore this whole section should be stricken from the revisions.

This is my only issue with the current revisions and once it is resolved my vote my vote may be considered 'Yay'.

**Transmission ends**