Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to: all members of the Council.

Greetings to all,

the management team of the Zoner Bank has
great news, we opened 5 bank ships.
now we can do lots of services towards every person
in sirius, the most used service of us are information and Savings
we hope the council Appreciates these services we provide towards
zoners and non-Zoners, if you want more information please contact me trough PM
or read the info on our Main page(click on the logo to go directly to the main page)

with regards

J.Archer,
owner of the [Zoner.Bank]-Enterprise, -Wittmund, -louisiana
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient: E. Tate

Fortunately that ship is no longer a problem. It has been reclaimed and the Defender christened as a new Bounty Hunter Battleship.

-Aurelia Silvan
to: Aurelia Silvan

"oh, that is good news. - it proves that a little chat can work wonders. - or at least it was the words that convinced the captain.

after all, it appears the BHG avoids such a conflict with us, which is a good thing. - leaves the shipyards in 74 with one fully finished juggernaut - once its been checked through - for who knows in what battles this ship was involved ( i guess, they haven t left the flight recorder aboard )

either way, thats how i like conflicts to be solved, peacefully and non violent"

To: Zoner Council

According to our record..BHG has hide at Freeport 11. for very long time, it seems that station it's their base now, we believes that this is out of control now, and Order and Corsairs will not happy about BHG in Delta flying around and not able to kill them.

Asar Out

to: Order Battleship Asar

" i am afraid to say it, but if you do not respect our freeport zones - you are free to adjust your IFF to appear hostile to our sensors. - even if we consider the majority of your faction to be allied, we will not take any suggestions about our policy of how to run our stations.

if you disrepect the laws - reflect your disrespect in your ships IFF. - if you do not take that step - respect our laws. - freeports are just that - freeports, safe havens for every human.

besides - the problem as you describe it so shortly - might solve itself in the near future

the zoners claim only the little space around the freeport - and you say you are "not able to kill them"? - this is hard to believe. - keep in mind, we do not interfere with order business - and so you should not interfere with zoner business. - we are running a station there and we still make sure that the station will hold true to its original intentions.

we will not budge for requests by the corsairs, the BHG or the order when it comes to the original idea of a free - port.

Elizabeth Tate out"
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Fellow Delegates, before directing Captain "C" to the appropriate channel to register his vessel, I would like to make you aware that this ship "Seeker" is yet another embarrassment to "true" Zoners. Either that, or his technicians don't know how to repair a malfunctioning transponder....

This gun dealer was encountered by fellow TAZ Shamus O'Shaunnesy in the Kyushu system a few days ago. At that time, the "Seeker"'s IFF transponder was not functioning atall, atall. Scans did indeed reveal the presence of a Zoner ID, but not a hint of the correct IFF...

I would like assurances from this vessel's Captain that the problem has been addressed before he be allowed to register and become a member of this Council.

Now, as to the Registry itself.. I have perused the very lengthy list of Delegates, and find that a significant number of those listed are no longer in contact with this Council, and may very well be dead, missing, or have changed their affiliations. Therefore, I move that a roll call of Delegates be held immediately, so that this Council will know who is still actively pursuing Zoner interests and policies in the Sector.

I further move that this roll call be made on the Registry's dedicated channel, so that the business of this Council will not be interrupted.

Is there a second?
' Wrote:Is there a second?
ID: Riley Mackenzie
To: Malacurious

Yes there is. I know it's here somewhere...(ahem)...ahh ok, there's the bugger.

"I'll second that."
"This gun dealer was encountered by fellow TAZ Shamus O'Shaunnesy in the Kyushu system a few days ago. At that time, the "Seeker"'s IFF transponder was not functioning atall, atall. Scans did indeed reveal the presence of a Zoner ID, but not a hint of the correct IFF...

I would like assurances from this vessel's Captain that the problem has been addressed before he be allowed to register and become a member of this Council."

please note that i dont want to offend anyone. i search the proper chanell to register and didnt found none(may be my bad). Also note that the ship that encounter me didnt adress me. just made a remark and thats all.
once again, i dont want to offend anyone by the purchase of this ship.

John C.
Comm ID: Chairglobe Discordia

*Captain C, I don't believe Malaclypse was offended by you personally, sir. I do believe he does have a valid point regarding your IFF, however. The number of "Zoners" who don't bother to do the paperwork seems to have reached epidemic proportions. This can be seen as an affront to those bonafide members of the Council who have taken the time and effort to do so.

*In your response to the Council, you did not address Delegate Malaclypse's concern. Please let us know if you have addressed the IFF issue, and we will be happy to include you on the Zoner Registry.

*It has been moved and seconded that a Roll Call of Delegates and Associates be made. If there are no objections, the motion will be considered as passed. All Delegates should respond to the Roll Call on the previously noted Registry Channel.

*The Chair will now entertain new business.*
.....INCOMING TRANSMISSION.....

Comm ID: Zoner Guard Weapons Research Ship Ticandoroga
Subject: Attack on our vessel

The WRS-Ticandoroga was attacked today, in front of Planet Manhattan, by two Xenos named as follows:

Tom.Parker - Taiidan bomber
Eli.Collins - Eagle VHF

These two folks were not happy about me having 5 Artifacts aboard, even though i explained them that
Ticandoroga is allowed to carry small ammounts of Artifacts for research. Also, there was 5 kilos of
Cardamine on board, presumably left by one of Outcast passengers we had aboard last week. I wanted
to give them to police officials, but they did not want that.

After i asked them if they really wished to make hostilites with us Zoners, one of them responded that
we already are hostile. After few sentences were exchanged, i warned them that opening fire on my
vessel will not result in me being dead. However they did not belive me, so they opened fire. Tom
Parker, the Taiidan bomber, managed to hit our ship with 2 Supernovas, but was destroyed quickly
after, while Eli Collins kept retreating to 2000 meters range after his shield was damaged. Eventually,
we retreated to Fort Bush, and then to Norfolk shipyard.

Here lies the problem with this incident: Since Xenos relly on us to sell them basic supplys, like food, water and oxygen, they should not attack our ships. They, however, do it.

Furthermore, we are experiencing trouble with our banking systems, wich seems to crash every time we
try to wire money. I have ordered John, our programmer, to reinstall the system. More info will be sent,
after our systems are back and running again.

.....LINK TERMINATED.....